Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Grief Of Losing Her

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

The Grief Of Losing Her Empty
PostSubject: The Grief Of Losing Her   The Grief Of Losing Her I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:16 am

The Grief Of Losing Her Leah2

"Slowly now..."She whispered grabbing Aubree's suitcase and opening it. Tears fell from her face freely as she started packing the bag with Bree's clothing. "Why did this have to happen..."She choked back a sob paying no mind to anybody around her she had to pack her sister and best friends belongings. Slowly she started to pick up the medical tools. bedazzled stethoscope and other tools. "Should these go the infirmary after all she was the medical maestro..."More tears fell at her whispered words. AUbree Shae was dead and there was no way she was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Grief Of Losing Her   The Grief Of Losing Her I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 am

Brook walked into her cabin to find her aunt crying. "What's wrong?" She asked, reaching out to hug the older girl. Brooklyn didn't even have to ask. She knew. Ever since her mom died, her world had fallen apart. Brooklyn winced, remembering her mother's grave. She was gone and not coming back. No more bedtime stories, or kisses goodnight. No more of mom bossing her around. No more family meals. Brooklyn knew how it felt.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Grief Of Losing Her   The Grief Of Losing Her I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:54 pm

"One of our campers died a few days ago...Aubree Shae"She was with us for 3 years and did most of our medical work around here..She was my best friend and sister." She shook slightly as she put the medical supplies on Aubree's bed. "It'll be fine though death happens right?"Leah sighed slightly smiling painfully at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grief Of Losing Her   The Grief Of Losing Her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grief Of Losing Her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: