Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Valentine's day event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Valentine's day event? Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's day event?   Valentine's day event? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:05 pm

Ok, so, Valentine's day is right around the corner, and everyone's always talking about trying to pair off their characters, right? So! I thought it would be a fun, silly event to have an event where people put their name on a slip, put it in a box, and get paired off! So, you will fill out like Name and orientation and gender, so no mix ups happened, and then it would be all random from there! BLIND DATES GOOOOO
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event?   Valentine's day event? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:00 am

From my stalking of old events and stuff I know there was something done like this last year maybe the year before. From what I know there were Valentines Mods or whatever they were called, you filled in a slip and they paired you off with ur best match. Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match was the topic name i think.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event?   Valentine's day event? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 am

But I like the idea. Random pairing ftw.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's day event?   Valentine's day event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's day event?
Page 1 of 1