Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Event Announcements

Go down 
+9
Ninja Poet
maddie ☹
tethys
Prince Hawk
Pоseidon
Banana
Lightning
Katie Firebird
Nico
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Event Announcements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:27 pm

I have two characters on the Red Team, and one on the Blue. I might be pretty busy with Hale though, so I don't know if I'll roleplay with the others . . .
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:47 pm

It's so hard figuing out which team you focus on when you're split. My two favourite characters are on opposite teams :P
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Go for the Red Team . . . xD

I'm kidding. You can be for both teams. It doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:13 pm

It's just a fun event - As long as your character's don't fight each other, then just run a muck... xD!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:04 am

In other words, let the chaos begin!
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:15 am

One of my charries is on the blue team and the other two are in red.Darn.And I just finished a chariee(not posted yet) whos also on red team.Poor Minerva.Eliza is out to get her..heh heh heh.
Cant wait till CTF.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:30 am

Hey, I was thinking, isn't it unfair for the blue team to have two BTC on their side plus demi-titans? and Zin. x]

but I was just wondering. O.O
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:31 am

Who cares, more fun for those of us on the Red Side.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:33 am

*grumbles* where's the fun there?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:25 pm

I think all mine are on Blue with Ares xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Here's my thoughts on why this is fair :
Red team has Athena, the best strategists, but blue has Ares, the best fighters. So, I think that evens out.
Red has Dionysus, Demeter, and Khione who are good with plant powers and cold powers, but blue has Hecate, and there are a lot of Hecate campers and they can do magic in general. So, I think that evens out.
There are very few of both Nyx and Muse characters, so they're basically even, since they have no powers that could help them, as far as I know.
Red has Zeus, the most common of the Big Three, plus they're assumed to be the most powerful, since Zeus is the king of the gods. So I think that evens out with Hades and Poseidon.
Hermes and Hephaestus... Hermes kids I imagine are clever, and the Hephaestus probably have some homemade gadget to help them... Plus, Hermes has the unclaimed kids. I think that's pretty even. :p
Let's skip Aphrodite, 'cause the stereotypical one doesn't how to fight.
That leaves us with minor gods, and Apollo. You may be thinking 'oh, the minor gods have better powers' or 'the demi-titans are too strong,' but remember, they're minor gods. Which means they aren't as powerful, when it comes to their inherited abilities. And we only have a few demi-titans, and they're no 'better' than any Olympian, in my opinion. Apollo has their archery abilities, which I think is a great advantage for the red team. Plus, they're nearly the biggest cabin. I think that's even... x3

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Very well thought out, Wish. That's pretty much what was being thought when teams were actually picked. Everything evens out in some way, shape, or form. Honestly, every team has their advantages and disadvantages, but overall, they're both even.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:52 am

Too...White... *rubs eyes* Whoa tethys, well thought out. x]
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:20 pm

xD Thanks. I just kind of went through the list, and canceled out ones that seemed even.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

It starts today! I'm so excited! I'm going to be able to test out my new character while I battle!
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:44 pm

where's the topic, I thought it was supposed to start at 4:00, but I can't find it!!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:11 pm

I unfortunately will not be able to take part in this, I will be gone all weekend
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Four Canada time.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I just looked it up, and in Canada, it's past 4:00 in 6/7 of the times that showed up. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Announcements   Event Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Announcements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: