Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

is this really happening? [p r i v a t e t o n i c o] {event}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

is this really happening? [p r i v a t e   t o   n i c o] {event} Empty
PostSubject: is this really happening? [p r i v a t e t o n i c o] {event}   is this really happening? [p r i v a t e   t o   n i c o] {event} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:21 pm

is this really happening? [p r i v a t e   t o   n i c o] {event} Tumblr_inline_mgi355eRGq1qjh6t0
Teagan Sinead Moran
Daughter of Pallas
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud screams and shouting are the sounds that woke Teagan up. Rolling out of her bed, she walks over to the window. Pulling the curtain aside, she stares out into the courtyard. The sight she saw, shocked her. It was Chaos, pure Chaos. It looks like the camp is at war. But not with another army. Well it is an army, but not a normal army. An un-dead army, a zombie army. Is this the apocalypse? If it is, she feels bad about never believing it was real. Slowly she reaches up and rubs her eyes, to make sure she's not just seeing things. Looking out the window, she sees the same sight.

Backing away from the window, Teagan turns away and runs to her bunk. Quickly she grabs clothing comfortable for fighting. She then takes off her pajamas and pulls on the other clothing. Reaching under her bunk, she pulls out her armor and pulls it on. After making sure it's all strapped on, she looks around and slides her feet into a pair of tennis shoes. She then pulls her long brown hair back into a ponytail so it is out of her way. She reaches into her nightstand and grabs her small celstial bronze dagger.

Wielding her dagger, Teagan runs out of her cabin. Her first instinct is not to charge into battle, but to find somewhere safe. Or perhaps find a better weapon. She realizes that her dagger will not do much damage against the zombies. She needs a sword. Looking around, she notices a fallen camper. Walking over, she bends down next to them. Looking away, she pulls their sword out of their grasp. Standing up and backing away, and she takes a few practice swings testing out the sword. It's not a perfect match, but it will have to do.

Teagan bites her lip and looks around at her surroundings. In her current position between the Hera and Demeter cabins she is relatively hidden from the action. Leaning up against the wall off the Hera cabin, she peers out watching the battle around her. She knows she should fight, but she's not sure what to do. Biting her lip once more, this time drawing blood she thinks of a plan. First she should try to get a better weapon. She can always try getting to the Ares cabin to find one, or the Hephaestus cabin. Or maybe she should just try the armory. The two cabins are closer, but to get there she has to go through the battle.

Wiping away the blood on her lip, Teagan comes up with a plan. Sticking her dagger into a hidden pouch of her armor, she holds the sword up. Teagan then runs, straight into battle. For the most part, she manages to weave her way through the crowd, avoiding attacks. Once she has almost reached the Ares cabin, she sees the zombie in front of her. Gritting her teeth, she raises her sword and steps closer to it. Swinging her sword, Teagan makes contact with the zombie cutting it's side. She doesn't kill it, but she does piss it off.

As the angry zombie approaches her, Teagan takes another swipe with her sword. This time she manages to decapitate it. Taking a sigh of relief, Teagan takes a step back. She collides with a solid object. Instinctively thinking it's a zombie, she lifts her sword and spins around ready to attack. She raises her sword, but slowly lowers it once she realizes it's a boy. A boy that is very much alive. "Sorry I almost slashed you. You can never be sure if you're going to find a zombie or a person"she says softly. "Is this really happening?"she quietly says, more to herself than to him.

Teagan then looks around, she can never be too careful. She needs to keep her eyes open at all times. "Quick behind you"she tells the boy. Teagan then steps around him, and towards the zombie. She slashes at it, but the beast manages to block it. Biting her lip, she takes another swing, to once again be blocked. Gritting her teeth, she swings once again. This time she manages to make contact in the zombies upper thigh. Pulling the sword out, she takes another swing at it. "Just die already"she says to it.
Back to top Go down

is this really happening? [p r i v a t e t o n i c o] {event}
Page 1 of 1