Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Secrets (title may change)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Secrets (title may change) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets (title may change)   Secrets (title may change) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

An lonely teenage girl has the ability to speak to ghosts who know everything and everyone's secrets. She uses this to rat people out, giving her the reputation of a snitch. She doesn't realize some secrets are best kept secret, hurting her few friends in the process.

chapter one

I spin the combination lock, while my mind runs blank. Cold breath snakes around my shoulders, whispering secrets waiting to be unleashed. “Allie.” biting my swelling lip, I close my eyes, imagining the ghostly figure before me.
“Paigeispregnantwithmrnathanschildafter--” the blonde figure’s breath runs short, leaving her breathless.
“Calm down and repeat, Raine.” I grasp hold of her rather indistinguishable shoulders, “Breathe.”

Okay, you may find that odd: seeing a crazy freak, speaking with a ghost, but when you touch a ghost you become invisible as well (and unhearable). That’s why only few humans are capable of using this power--usually one’s who have lost a relative or close friend (and that friend has to be willing to stick around Earth after death). Other humans only think of ghosts as the one’s in stories by the campfire, but those are false--all fallacies.

“Paige was raped by a teacher.” Raine twirls a piece of hair nervously, spitting out her words carelessly. Raine was sixteen when she died, a sophomore, but she made a promise to look out for her little sister, Rachel, so she stayed here, on Earth. That was a lonely day in 2005--our last school shooting.

“Are you positive, Raine?” I fold my arms across my chest, waiting for a confirmed answer. Raine nods, carefully, “Yes, and before you ask, it was Paige Michaels.”
“Paige Michaels?” this girl was a tough feminist whom always stood for what she believed in and would never get involved with any affair of this sort, especially with some teacher.

"So what are you going to do?" she questions me, raising her eyebrows.
"I've never dealt with anything this serious, Raine." I respond, slowly, "I don't know."

Last edited by Fluff Nutella Flamingoes on Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (title may change)   Secrets (title may change) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 pm

this is good.I like.
whats fallacies?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (title may change)   Secrets (title may change) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

I like it <2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets (title may change)   Secrets (title may change) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets (title may change)
Page 1 of 1