Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Secrets of Blue Mountain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Secrets of Blue Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Secrets of Blue Mountain   Secrets of Blue Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 am

Secrets of Blue Mountain Secret10

IT all started with a CRASH. After that, livestock began to disappear, only to be seen mutilated in the morning. The town's very own bird population seemed to move towards other migration spots. Even the weather seemed eerie and there is just that atmosphere that makes little Blue Mountain mysteriously anew. What IS happening? Or better yet, can you help it?

Caroline Crosswood found herself being a stranger and a new kid- yet again- in her old town of Blue Mountain, Mississippi after she loses all of her memories in a car crash incident. It was hard for her, when she came out of coma, to meet again her family she should have known better than to forget. It was even harder for her when she comes back to school. Not knowing who to trust and where to begin her journey, her meticulous eye catches the young man who seemed like he owned the worst problems in all the world. From there, she feels a certain connection to him, and yet he seemed like he doesn't want to let her inside. And, to make it worst, the ghosts aren't helping very much. Aren't dead people supposedly scary? Nope. In fact, their pretty much annoying.

Nico Mercudo has a secret. He has let all those rumors ruin his reputation just to hide the biggest one of all. Now that his only friend, Caroline, has lost her memories, he could now breathe evenly and hope she'll never get stuck into his world ever again. But the thing about her, she never quits. even when he says that he was the one that almost killed her.

Dill Crosswood never speaks his mind out. But when his sister, the only one out of 6 siblings got involved in the messed up world, he goes out of his way to save his twin from harm. Was it bad enough that he was the only one in the family gifted with the third sense? And what exactly happened to Caroline made him wornder. Since his twin has gotten his own gift, together they sought out the mystery behind the eerie happenings that arrived after the incident.

Last edited by Banana on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Secrets of Blue Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Blue Mountain   Secrets of Blue Mountain I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 am

PROLOGUE

Floating. That's what dying felt like. Being so still you'd think you'll never be able to move again. Dreaming, thinking. That's what I could only do. Surfacing enough to hear snips of the world and heaven alike, mind wandering over and over on what the hell just happened to me. Me. Who was I again? I know, my name started with a C. Cadil? Camille? Candace? No, I know it isn't any of those.

Caroline.

Yes! That's it! Caroline. Caroline. But who was that? Could that be an Angel? Or have I reached heaven, and God's talking to me? I tried to suck in a shallow breath find that I could. Yes, that feels so good, to breath again. I can't remember when was the last time I did that. I can't remember anything at all.

I began to panic. I had something to do. I remember that much. A face forms into my mind, engraved as if it were stuck in there. His eyes were hollow, deep and grave, like he hasn't slept in quite a long time. He smiles, and yet the pale blue in his iris seemed to glint of longing and pain. His pale skin is tretched over his bony face, and his mouth formed an uneven smile. His hair was shaggy, unruly, like he just rolled out of bed and used his hands as a comb. That boy, did I know him? Maybe. But I don't quite understand why he haunts my head.

A light shines ahead. The soft light fills me with unearthly warmth, and I can't help it, but a smile forms on my lips as the eerie sense of fullfillment and joy spread through my fingers, my toes. Utter bliss. Yes, that was just it. Something pulled me through the ever grasping, invisible wall of water that held me. And surprisingly, after so long of immobilization, I felt myself walk closer to the light, bare feet hitting the cold pavement.

Caroline.

My name was repeated, only this time, I'm sure that wasn't me. No, the speaker sounded hurt, he sounded like he was under water- or either I was- but he just seemed so sad. Not knowing, I hate to not know. I reluctantly stopped, a meter away from the light. Warily, I listened to him speak, but he doesn't. I tried to walk again, but found myself stopped. I turned around and saw a dimmer openning at the other end. The place, the place where I was, it seemed familiar. The cold, dark halls weren't foreign to me, but why?

The boy's face appeared again. Only this time, I could vividly see the freckles on his nose, the way his other cheek was higher to the left than the right, making it into an uneven smile. Yes, I really know him, only question is, from where?

Not knowing how, not knowing why, my hand reaches up ahead of me. The light danced in my finger tips as my palm gingerly thrusted itself into the space. It feels so good, I almost decided to jump in it. But no. I closed my hand around the piece, and turned my heel to run the other way.

Caroline.

Yes, now turning back seemed like the best option. I don't think the voice in my head would be so louder now, since he might be some paranormal being. But I didn't care. I could feel the emptiness of the hall waver and I breathe in heavily as I run towards the other end. I could feel the blood pounding in my head as I do. Reborn, awoke from this dreamy state. Because now I know, now I feel that I'm truly alive.
Back to top Go down

Secrets of Blue Mountain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: