Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 am

Quietly Carys walked in, well using her vampire powers she kind of just appeared. She looked around and when no-one was here she sat down behind the pretty black grand piano. She pressed down in some keys and slowly started to play a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d
"Love at first sight saves a lot of time."

Sneaking in the amphitheater, I looked around cautiously before sitting down in the chair nearest to me and yawning. Why was I up at such an hour? My sleeping patterns had gotten all messed up by the war. This sucked. Hearing this soothing kind of sound, the sound of a piano, I perked up and listened before heading my way over to the stage. Time to socialize.

"Oh, hi there!" He said, giving a little wave.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 am

Carys jumped up and whirled around crouched down ready to fight her lip drawn back to reveal her small fangs. Quickly she straightened when she saw a boy, "Hey," her voice going to the seductive tone automatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

I had to admit, the sight had been a little scary. Taking a step back a little warily, I scratched my left arm and looked elsewhere. She was... really pretty, but there was something off about her, I just couldn't sense what. The flash of her pearly white, but razor sharp teeth, it was unnerving. "So, what are you doing up?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 am

Carys shrugged quietly, "Doing what I love in secret as normal, I guess..." she said slowly but confident. She flipped her platinum hair back and stuck her half fake boobs out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

Glancing down briefly, I cleared my throat and looked away again. What was going down here? "Why in secret?" I asked, a bit flustered.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 am

Quietly Carys stood up her pretty but very long emerald dress touching the ground as she walked over, her heels clicked on the stage wood. When she reached him she stood still and looked up just a little bit, "I don't know, I guess I didn't want to come over to hot guys like one of those pianists who are boring and not hot and sexy," she said. She was very very touchy about her status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

A bit uncomfortable now but oddly flattered, I looked back at her before swallowing and looking away. Oh wow. She was a lot prettier up close. "Erm, well, you're definitely not boring..." I said, placing my hands in my pockets and looking away once more.

(( Felix's innocence! xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 am

(( Oh the irony! ))

Carys smiled, "Thank you," she said seductively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 pm

F e l i x H a y w o o d

"You're welcome?" I replied, mussing my hair and fingering my camp necklace. Four beads. It was an alright number. Showed that I had been here for a while, though not quite as long as some other people. Gazing at nothing in particular, I tapped each bead in a rhythmic pattern.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Carys took a step closer nearly touching him. Or well, her chest nearly did.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

~I realized that every time Carys talks, Dean adds seductively to it xD~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

I NO XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:21 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

Swallowing again, I opened my mouth but no sounds really came out. Dear Gods, I hope I wasn't blushing. My hand however, did feel like it was on fire. Random, but okay. Coughing to clear my throat, I looked at her from this rather.. awkward distance. "Uh, hi."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am

Smiling Carys' voice turned all cute, "Hey," she said smiling sounding around fourteen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

Suddenly, I felt kind of guilty. How old was this girl anyways? And who was she? "Erm, I'm Felix Haywood, son of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am

She flipped back her hair, "I'm Carys Gregory, daughter of Mormo," she said slowly dreading the last three words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

"Mormo huh?" I said in a sort of distracted way, I had no idea who Mormo was. "Carys, that's a nice name." I said shortly after, grinning.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 am

Carys nodded and pushed her Welsh accent forwards alot, "It's Welsh," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:35 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

"Welsh? Nice. My dad's just American." I said, smiling wistfully at the thought of my dad. "So, you're not from around here or what?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am

Carys shook her head. She felt the tiny point of her retracted fangs as they grew slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:49 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

Sensing nothing, I grinned. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 am

God, Carys wanted to kiss him, "Wales," she said but it only came out like a faint whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:56 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

"Sorry?" I asked, not really hearing her. guess it came from my dad, who was a bit hard of hearing at times and often didn't hear things I said.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:59 am

Carys repeated herself confidently yet still craving for Felix's lips and touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next