Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:19 pm

F e l i x H a y w o o d
"Love at first sight saves a lot of time."

(( Felix, you fool, JUST KISS HER. *cannot control my own character* ))

"Wales? That's so cool!" Eyes shining like a child's, I resisted the urge to squeal like a girl. I had to keep up my image as a man after all. "What's it like there?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm

That's when Carys lost her patients and just kissed Felix softly on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

~Hehe, geeze Dean, I'd like to see you make a character like Roxanne. xD Just to see how that would turn out, you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:20 pm

F e l i x H a y w o o d

Oh okay. I guess people in Wales just went around kissing people they had just met. Eyes widening, I glanced at the wall and the other wall, wondering what I should do. Should I kiss her back or something? Oh my Gods.

(( I'M TERRIBLE AT ROLEPLAYING KISSES/ROMANCEY THINGS. SORRY DEAN. ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:53 pm

As soon as Carys got no reaction she stepped back, "I'm sorry, I should go," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 am

F e l i x H a y w o o d

"Uhh, okay." I managed, mentally face-palming. Uhh, okay? Moron. Cursing myself in my mind, I shook my head before placing a hand on her shoulder. "Wait a second, what exactly was that?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 am

Carys looked at Felix and shrugged, "Me being moronic, I'm throwing myself at you whilst you just want to be friends!" she said exasperated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Felix Haywood

"Now, hold your horses. Who said I wanted to be just friends?" I asked, grinning at her and her ruffled expression. It was really.. kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Carys looked up and a confused but hopeful expression lit up her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 pm

Felix Haywood

Looking away, I scratched my ear, not really sure how to proceed from there. Seriously, what was this? A fling? Some random kiss I received from some random girl? Man, this kind of stuff was so confusing. "To be honest, I'm not sure what to do now.."

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to remove the CURSED, messed up BBcode.)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Carys walked up close pressing against him all seductive and manipulative again, "How about another kiss?" she said luring him in whilst manipulating his mind slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 am

Felix Haywood

"Alright then." I said, agreeing instantly for some reason. What the heck. Was she working some type of voodoo on me or something? Without my mind's discretion, my body leaned in closer to Carys and pressed my lips to hers.

(( OH MY. AWKWARDD. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT. xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 am

~Well done xD

Carys kissed him back slowly raising her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Felix Haywood

(( WHAT. THERE'S MORE? ಥ益ಥ ))

Looping my arms around her waist, I smiled into the kiss even though I had no idea what in Hades I was thinking. Or getting myself into. Who was this girl anyways? This girl who managed to wriggle her way into my head.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Being an Incubus made manipulating a guy so much easier, plus the fact that she did have a vampire-like mother and elemental magic was hers to control, well a portion of it, after Hekate' help who was her mothers consort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]   Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Secrets [P R I V A T E]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2