Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

|| tell me all your secrets ||

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

|| tell me all your secrets || Empty
PostSubject: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:30 pm

james
james liam carter, son of ares (Ἄρης) - God of war. seventeen years of age. heterosexual. currently in a relationship with faye mcjean.

here we have one of the most hated cabin leaders to ever walk through camp: james carter. he will beat you up, take all you know and then try and laugh with you about it tomorrow, as that's the best way he can hide his sensitive side. he lost the lower section of his left arm in the recent ZA, when he had to watch his girlfriend saw off his limb so the poison from the bite wouldn't reach his heart.

friends; james could really d with some friends. i just want him to open up to someone that might not accept him for who he is.

enemies; james has a lot of these, and it would be to make some more ;)

lovers; lol he's off the market sorry ladies he is actually in love with faye
aurora
aurora liaise, daughter of aphrodite (Ἀφροδίτη) - goddess of love and beauty. sixteen years of age. homosexual. currently in the closet.

this is my new bundle of love and i just want to rp her as much as possible. aurora is sixteen, and runs a popular tumblr blog and youtube channel, whilst balancing camp life, home time and her soccer hobby. she is confident about her looks, and a really kind and timid person, yet deep down she is insecure about her personality, and just fears coming out of the closet so much.

friends; aurora is a really sweet girl so she must have quite a lot of friends, but it would nice for her to have a few friends that she will even open up to about her sexuality?

enemies; i cannot see her having many of these but if you have any, please come at me

lovers; this is the juicy bit. aurora knows that she's gay, yet she hasn't come out yet. she could flirt with a few boys to make sure people aren't suspecting anything, but i really want her to find a girl and just fall in love and not care about coming out, because i think she really just deserves that.
maverick
maverick jason shaw, son of Zeus (Ζεύς) - father of the Gods. seventeen years of age. bisexual. single.
this is my fiesty little twat. he's very loyal and rebellious, and just wants to do whatever he can to be happy, although he makes friends for life if you can tolerate him. he's very passionate in what he believes in, and has strong morals deep down, if you get past his idiocy. but he can be very grumpy and moody, so a person would have to definitely get over that.

friends; i can see mav having quite a few of these, even if he can be quite difficult at times, as he is actually quite a laugh.

enemies; a tonne of these just because people may see him as obnoxious, and i think it would be funny to play out an enemy thread tbh.

lovers; mav is attracted to both males and females, yet he hasn't realized it yet. he won't make a sing or dance about it when he does, because he's quite open minded and doesn't believe it's anyone's business. i think it will play out in the future that him and david will get together,  but right now he will flirt with whoever if he likes you. and i mean, who's character wouldn't wanna flirt with the face claim of harry styles like hello.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:37 pm

My characters looking for plots in order of need is
-Scott
-Belle
-Emma
And I'd love to plot with James (omg that's me), or Aurora, if you wanted :)
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Emma&James,
i reckon they would be the dream team together not gonna lie, like they would be the best of friends??
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:01 pm

i feel like rping with you but idk what i wanna do? 
archer is my newest character and he's like 80% deaf but p chill i guess so i'd like to rp him with one of your characters
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

I have my character Dylan who would be great friends with Aurora or Maverick! You can go ahead and choose.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 pm

imagine june and maverick they would either be awesome friends or hate each other omg
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:14 pm

dylan&aurora,
i think aurora and dylan would make gret friends, and i want aurora to have more friends around her! plus, he's technically her cousin or uncle or whatever i have no clue what the relation would be but they're family so, let's do it!

june&maverick,
pls tell me you're around so we can do this omg
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 pm

i can be omg
excited for this they'll be so stunning
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:49 pm

I did not see the post you posted and I would love that! I can make the topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: || tell me all your secrets ||   || tell me all your secrets || I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|| tell me all your secrets ||
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: