Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Liam's jaw dropped. "You really think that guys like girls that look like if the wind blew them they'd crumble away?" he said in utter astonishment. Why don't girls know that guys don't like women that look like that? "Not even the actual models look like that! They're so fake...it's horrifying," he said, his brow furrowed out of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:00 pm

"Honestly...I dunno what guys think. I'm booksmart, thank you very much." I replied sullenly. "It's that I want to look like that...that's what soceity is pushing towards young women. Young women in China get surgery to make their eyes seem big. Just so they can seem like American models. That's sad right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Liam shook his head. "It is sad...but it's not sad for women. It's sad that the men in their lives don't show them that they're beautiful and amazing just the way they are.." he said with a sigh. He then grinned lopsidedly and gave a sheepish laugh. "I'm not gay...I'm just nice..." he added.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:18 pm

"No comments." I said with a grin. That was exactly what I was thinking. I wondered if he could read minds, or maybe just my mind. Probably not. I leaned over and gave him a poke in the stomach. "Hey." I crawled over into his lap just because I wanted to cuddle.

((Well...that flowed wonderfully. xD))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:07 pm

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 LIAM

Liam arched an eyebrow and gave a lopsided grin. "Hi," he said. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, making sure not to make his grip too tight. "Are you just doing this because you still are suspicious about my sexuality?" he asked with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 pm

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 4518817536_164c99b2a4
charlotte grace osgoode
"im just a bit caught in the middle..."

- m m m m -

My gaze met his golden gaze and I smiled up at him. "Maybe..." I gave him another poke in stomach as I let my eyes wander around his face. "Are we in a relationship?" I asked suddenly.

- m m m m -

"life is a maze and love is a riddle..."

Last edited by Breezy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 pm

[center]"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 LIAM
Liam thought for a moment. "I'd like to think we are. But if you're not up to it yet..if you want to take those slower then I'll understand. I can wait," he said, his voice cracking a bit at the word wait.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:36 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

I snorted loudly. "You can't wait, you're over here dyin'," I pushed my glasses up my nose a bit as I crawled out of his lap and off my bed. I walked over to the little bookshelf I had and randomly selected a book. I tossed it at Liam, nonchalantly, "Care to read me a bedtime story?"

- m m m m -

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Liam raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Uhh.." he said, stuttering a bit. He shook his head, quickly rising to his feet. "Charlie. I don't want to force you into anything. Or even seem like I'm forcing you into anything. Because one day you're going to wake up and think that I forced you to do something. It might be tomorrow, it might be next year...but I don't want to take that risk. Your happiness is worth more than my impatience. So, as far ad you are concerned..I'm fine waiting," he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

"Liam. Dude. I'm not that bad. I just like reading, but I'm too lazy to do it myself at the moment. I've always fallen asleep better when someone reads me to sleep," I said giving him a funny look. I mean, what did he think I was up t-...oohhhh.... Well, well, well. My little Liam was a dirty bird. I snorted mentally.

- m m m m -

Last edited by Breezy on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 LIAM
Liam blinked, giving a quick nod of his head. "Oh.." he said. He gave a sheepish smile. "My bad.." he said with an embarrassed laugh. He looked at the book and grinned. 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix'. He sat down on the side of the bed, starting from the beginning of the book.
"The hottest day so far was drawing to a close and a drowsy silence lay over the large, square houses of Pivet Drive. Cars that were usually gleaming stood dusty in their drives and lawns that were once emerald green lay parched and yellowing; the use of hosepipes had been banned due to drought. Deprived of their usual car-washing and lawn-mowing, pursuits, the inhabitants of Pivet Drive had retreaded into the shade of their cool houses, windows thrown wide in the hopes of tempting in a nonexistent breeze. The only person left outdoors was a teenage boy who was lying flat on his back in a flower bed outside number four.
He was skinny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who had the pinched, slightly unhealthy look of someone who had grown a lot in a short space of time..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

"Liam, buddy, I'm gonna stop you for a moment. I'm on page 309," I said with a grin. I had let him go on for a bit because I liked listening to the sound of his voice. I enjoyed watching him read, pernouncing the words, his jaw moving.

- m m m m -

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Liam stopped mid sentence with a flabbergasted blink. "Oh.." he said with a dumbfounded expression. "Do you want me to start from there then?" he asked with a sheepish grin. It was just now that he noticed the book mark that was at the exact page "309". 'Whoops..' he thought, rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 pm

"Forget it, loser. I'll read to you," I said lovingly as I snatched the book out of his hands. I smiled at him as I opened the book to page 309. I opened my mouth and read aloud, "'Well come on,' said Hermione, jumping up, 'we'd better get going, if she's inspecting Binn's class we don't want to be late....' But Professor Umbridge was not inspecting their History of Magic lesson, which was just as dull as the previous Monday, nor was she in Snape's dungeon when they arrived for double Potions, where Harry's moonstone essay was handed back to him with a large, spiky black D scrawled in an upper corner..." My voice flowed smooth and even as my eyes flew across the page. It was quite easy to tell that I was not dyslexic.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Liam smiled a goofy, relaxed smile as he watched and listened to her read. Her voice flowed so smoothly it was like listening to beautiful poetry. He leaned his cheek against his hand and gave a content sigh as he listened to her. He shut his golden eyes, simply focussing on her voice. A few moments later, he let his eyes flitter open. He enjoyed watching her jaw move as she spoke, her hair sway a bit with each breath, and her eyes flow quickly across the words with an ease that he envied.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 pm

I stopped after six pages and took a sip from the bottle of Aquafina water on the table next to my bed. I glanced at the clock when I put the bottle back. Only ten minutes had passed. I began to read again. My throat was begining to become hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:51 pm

Liam gently grabbed her hand with a smile. "I was supposed to be reading you a bedtime story, remember?" he pointed out. He gently took the book, continuing from where she had left off in a soft, calming voice. His golden gaze flickered over to her a moment before he continued.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:52 pm

'Nap time...' I thought as I layed my head down on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat for a while. It was steady-beating. Soon, I fell asleep to it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Liam looked down at the sleeping Charlie. He smiled, finishing his sentence in the book. He gently closed the book and set it aside. Liam slowly looped his arm around her a moment before he pulled a blanket over them both. He couldn't move now, since she was asleep on top of him. So he simply watched her steady breathing with a content smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Charlie didn't quite know how much she moved around in her bed at night. But she every morning she woke up with herself tangled up in her sheets. Tonight was different. Tonight she didn't move around, because she was at peace at heart.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:41 am

Liam tried to stay awake so he could watch Charlie sleep, but listening to her rhythmic breathing made slumber seem more and more appealing. He soon drifted off to sleep with his arms gently laced around Charlie's petit form. He had very pleasant dreams tonight...and a small, sleepy smile made his lips curl upward.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:07 am

WELL THIS IS BORING.

NEXT DAY.

Charlie awoke on her bed at around six in the morning. She groaned and rolled off the bed, to hit the floor. "Ouchh..." She lifted her hand up and groped around on the desk for her glasses. She finally felt the wire frames and tried to pick them up, but they slipped from her hands and hit the floor. Charlie heard a crack and instantly swore internally, for fear of waking up her sisters and brothers. She picked up the glasses and brought the very close to her face. She could see a huge crack in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Liam sleepily sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He look over to his side to see Charlie standing up. As his vision focused, he saw that large crack in her glasses. He winced, sucking in a breath. "Woah..." he said simply, slowly sitting up. He stretched, giving a tired yawn.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:10 pm

A blurry shape was in her main vision, "Liam?" She asked with arms out, trying to feel around for him. "Is that you?"

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Liam chuckled, gently taking a hold of her hands. "Yeah, Charlie...it's me," he said. He rose to his feet, gently kissing her on the forehead. He examined her glasses, pursing his lips. "Why don't we go check out the camp store and see if we can get you some new glasses?" he suggested, gently caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next