Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  Empty
PostSubject: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 pm

I pulled away from the comforting embrace and let out one more copious sob as I turned, blinded by tears and rage, and took off up the hill and away from the scene. Gods, I just wanted to be alone now. My legs carried me up the hill and through the pine grove at the top. The branches whipped at my arms and legs, ripping my tights as I ran through. My legs felt like rubber as I shot past the Big House and Chiron and a new camper. Chiron attempted to stop me, but I tored my arm out of his grasp. Soon I was in the Athena cabin. I collapsed onto the bed and stripped the dress off and the jacket and the tights. I slid into a comfortable pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top. All I could think about was Josh and that night. I turned to the small mirror beside my bed and stared into it. The girl who stared back at me terrified me. She was beautiful but that wasn't me. She had long, dark, brown hair and steely gray eyes. Of course because they were stained with tears, they were red around the rims. Kind of like that night. Tears begun streaming down that face in the mirror and when I reached up to wipe them away, I could see an image of Josh standing behind me with his hand on my shoulder. I screamed shrilly and pulled back my fist and smashed it into the mirror. I didn't even feel the sting of the shards in my knuckles, nor did I care. I flung myself into, deep under the covers, hoping to escape. After all, sleep is the ultimate escape. I closed my eyes and forbade myself to cry as I slipped into the dark abyss called unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Liam jumped up as Charlie ran. He frowned, a concerned look plastered on his face. "Charlie? Charlie!" he called. He quickly chased after her, making sure to grab the book that she had left there before. He noticed as she ran into the Athena cabin. 'What did I do? Was it the hug? I shouldn't have...I knew I was supposed to take this slow!' he thought, silently scolding himself. He reached into his journal, ripping out a piece of paper. He scribbled some words onto it with his pen.
"Charlie,
I'm so sorry for whatever I did to make you so upset...I didn't mean it! I swear! I would never do anything to hurt you...and if I do hurt you it's because I'm an idiot. I really like you Charlie, so taking this slow is going to be difficult for me. But I'll do it. By the way...you left your book. I didn't want you to lose it like last time.
Liam"
Liam tip toed into the cabin, quickly locating Charlie's bunk. He received many confused looks from her cabin mates, but he didn't care. He placed the book and note beside Charlie as she slept. He then gently kissed the top of her head and made his way back out of the cabin.
Liam looked up at the cloudy sky with a sad sigh. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and began walking aimlessly around.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:55 pm

I dreamt and it was a nightmare. It all came back to me in my sleep.

Charlie and her friends laughed. Although Charlie didn't look as though she was enjoying it as much her friends. Her friends were slap-happy if not drunk. They had carried a six pack of Cors Light into the woods with the boys. The boys were already buzzed from some beer they had ealier. Charlie had been offered some but she had turned it down. She had seen pictures of what that stuff had done to others. So she was smart enough to not do that stuff. Her friends and the group of boys had picked a relatively dry place to sit down and continue their jokes and whatnot.
Josh was the loudest of the group and the most handsome. Charlie had had a crush on him all year and her friend Bethany, who hadn't been invited, had told her this was her chance to make the move. She hadn't planned on it, though. Suddenly one of the boys pulled out what looked like grass, but Charlie knew it was weed. Again, she had been offered the drugs, but again she turned them down.
She had earned a few nicknames by the boys: Prude, Goody-Two-Shoes, St. Charlie. She knew that if they were playing Truth or Dare, she'd have to pick dare. A part of her screamed to not do it because it was a bad idea to be out here with these drunk kids.
When Shannon went first she had picked dare and had been dared to do a dangerous task of retrieving a vodka bottle from the owner's kitchen. It had to be a full bottle. She couldn't get caught or she was out. Shannon was known for doing anything. And going far.
Soon it was Charlie's turn. Charlie proudly narrowed her eyes and said in a clear voice that didn't waver, "Dare."
Kaitlyn shrugged and said, "I dare you and Josh and to go have a little fun in the ravine."
"Deal." Charlie said in a low voice as Josh held out his hand to help her up, like a gentleman. When they were farther off from the group and they could only, barely hear the laughter, Josh got right down to buisness. First he started to kiss her neck and she let him. Just going along with it. Then his eyes got all seductive and dark as he pushed her down to the ground and said, "Baby don't make this harder than it should be. If you wanna do this then let's have fun. If you don't then that's too damn bad."
The first slap was the worst.

I bolt up in bed screaming. Sweat poured off my forehead and bits of hair was plastered to my face. Spots of dried blood splattered up my arm and on my face. I was a mess and I felt lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Liam had been waiting outside the cabin, since he hadn't found anywhere else to go. He scrambled clumsily inside, tripping over himself after five times. "Charlie! Charlie what's wrong?!" he asked frantically as he tripped again and fell on the floor with a thud. He fell on broken glass and winced. "Ow," he said, taking in a breath as he tried to pick the glass out of his skin. He shook his head, quickly looking up at Charlie. "What's the matter? Why'd you scream? Are you okay? And why are you all bloody?" he asked, his words slurring together as he spoke quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm

"Bad dream." I gasped staring at him. What was he doing outside my cabin? Waiting for me to wake up so he could...no. Liam would never do that.
He might.
I know him. He wouldn't.
You said the same thing about Josh, too.
Shut up! I hate you! Why do you do this to me?!
Because I'm you.
Whaa?
I'm your conscious. The one who was raped.
You've got to learn to let things go.
Yes you do.
Gah.

Sometimes I wondered if I had multiple personality disorder. I finally figured out who was right and who was wrong. And that huge decision caused me to do what I was about to do. In a matter of seconds, I had my arms wound around Liam's neck with my mouth pressed against his. I pulled away and whispered, "I trust you."

((Yay!! 8D))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Liam was wide eyed when she kissed him, but he quickly snapped out of it, returning the kiss. When she pulled away, he was a bit disappointed. But he didn't want to push her farther than she wanted to go. Liam's face was overtaken by a wide, lopsided grin. His cheeks were a bright shade of scarlet as he smiled up at her. He gently kissed her forehead with a content sigh. "I'm glad.." he said with a smile. Liam's thumb gently caressed her cheek a moment before he pulled back and rose to his feet. He brushed himself off, pointing behind him with his thumb. "I think I kinda trashed your cabin.." he said. Bags and clothes were on the floor now. He smiled sheepishly. "I tripped a lot coming in here.." he said with a small, embarrassed laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:17 pm

"It's fine." I said coming back down from my little, 'I got high and kissed a guy,' moment. I sat back down on my bed. My gaze flickered to the shards of broken glass and I didn't even shudder. It was odd. I felt at peace with myself. No more self-hate or stuff. I looked up at his red face, "I just had a random spaz attack where I was arguing with myself about you. I'm kinda glad my friend murdered Josh." I gave him a grin as I flexed my knuckles and winced. "Ooh. Ow that hurts. Damn you, Josh."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Liam looked at her hand and winced. "Do you have any first aid stuff if here?" he asked curiously. He was still lightheaded from the fact that she had kissed him. However, he tried to keep his composure.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:39 pm

"Nope." I said. The Athena cabin was a cabin for nerds and geeks and other smart people. It was not, however, a cabin for medics. That was why we had the infirmary. Either that or the infirmary was just for decoration.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Liam bit his lip, giving a sigh. "Alright.." he said. Liam rose to his feet, gently kissed the top of Charlie's head. "I'll be right back," he said in a reassuring tone. He quickly stumbled out of the room and ran to the infirmary. He grabbed a first aide kit and quickly made his way back to the cabin. He scrambled into the Athena cabin in a bit of a frenzy. "Wow..I need to get in better shape.." he said, slightly out of breath. He sauntered over to Charlie's bunk and plopped down on the ground. He opened up the first aide kit and pulled out tweezers. He began picking the pieces of glass out of her hand. "Sorry if this hurts," he said, glancing up at her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:43 pm

"It's fine." I said, smiling up at him. "So..." I said as I fingered the soft cover of the notebook he had given me earlier. I made a mental to write in it later.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm

Liam finished picking the glass out of her arm. He grabbed a bottle of disinfectant and rubbed the wounds with it gently. He glanced up at her with a smile. "So what made you change you mind? About me..I mean.." he asked as he reached for a bandage.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"Just y'know...I was thinking about Josh and how I should've, like, got him off of me and stuff. And then I, like, realized how I should really forgive and forget. I don't need to be, like, holding that on myself for years. 'Cause that doesn't do anything in my favor, y'know?" Charlie said, nodding and using her hands as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Liam tried to hold her hand still while she talked. After failing, he waited until she finished before wrapping the injured hand in gauze. He taped the ends, giving a nod of success after he was done. He rose to his feet, sitting on the bed beside her. "Well, I'm glad you did," he said with a grin. He studied her for a moment with a warm smile before he stared at his hands.. Even though she had taken the leap of faith to be with him, he still had to take this slow, despite the difficulty he would be facing. Liam leaned back, crossing his arms behind his head. "I want to start a petition to get a library here at camp.." he said, glancing over at her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  4518817536_164c99b2a4
charlotte grace osgoode
"im just a bit caught in the middle..."

- m m m m -

"Ok. That sounds...lovely. Although...I dunno how the other demigods would treat the books. Like, what if they wrote bad things on the pages? Or, like, if they drew 'pictures' and stuff?" Charlie said gently.

- m m m m -

"life is a maze and love is a riddle..."

((Lol. Isn't my template so pretty?? :|DD))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Liam smiled, arching an eyebrow. "This is a magical demigod camp...don't you think there's a way to keep writing out of the books?" he pointed out. There had to be some kind of Hecate incantation that would keep the books from getting damaged...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:11 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

Heat rose to my cheeks. "I totally could've said that...psh. I knew that." Not really, but yeah. I mean, for a smart girl, I was really kinda dumb sometimes. There are two types of people in the world. Those who are born with intelligence, which was me, and those who are born with common sense. Which wasn't me.

- m m m m -

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Liam smiled, gently leaning his forehead against hers with a content sigh. "You're cute," he said, his thumb caressing the spot of pink that decorated her cheeks. 'She really is amazing..' he thought, in awe of how one person can be so fantastic in such s large number of ways. He sat back, rubbing the back of his neck. "We should get a petition started," he said. He slowly rose to his feet, glancing about the room a moment in search for a pad of paper.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

I automatically flinched away from his touch. It wasn't him...but I just couldn't help it. I wasn't afraid of him either, it was just an automatic body response. Like when you're told to do something you don't want to do, you shout out a few cuss words. Like that. "Thanks...but I don't think so."

- m m m m -

Last edited by Breezy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Liam glanced over at her, arching an eyebrow. "What? You don't think you're cute?" he asked curiously. "Or you don't want to start a petition?" he added with a frown. He silently wondered why she had flinched away from him. 'Stupid stupid! Don't push her, idiot!' he silently scolded.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

"Not particularyly no." I answered with a straight face. I wasn't pretty. I wasn't ugly. I was more of just plain. I didn't have any of those striking Aphrodite features. And I didn't have those hard, cut features of Ares. Nor did I have the easygoing smile of Apollo. I just had my mother's dark hair and eyes. Boring.

- m m m m -

Last edited by Breezy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Liam frowned, sitting beside her. How could she not think she was pretty? He shook his head with a sigh. "Charlie, you are beautiful. Do you think that if you weren't that Stacy would be as jealous as she was?" he pointed out, arching an eyebrow. "You're a beautiful, adorable, amazing person. And why you don't know that I have no idea," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm

charlotte grace osgoode

- m m m m -

"Sure I am." I snorted, "And if Stacey was jealous, then I'm an elephant." I couldn't help but giggle. The word elephant made me laugh. I dun even know why. It just did.

- m m m m -

((Oohh...if Liam had a template what would it look like?))

Last edited by Breezy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to copy the thingie because I'm too lazy to type the template out...xD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Liam shook his head with a sigh. "What do I have to do to convince you that you are beautiful?" he asked, twiddling his thumbs a bit. He rose to his feet, pacing a bit. He frowned, looking over at her. "Can I ask why you don't believe you're pretty?" he asked, his brow furrowing a bit.

ooc: I have an idea of what I want to do for him. I just have to get it done xP
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

((My laziness prevents me from using a template. Y'know? xD))

"I dunno. I just think that. It's probably something to do with current media and such. The paper-thin models, the excellent photography and lighting, the digital editing." I stated whilst staring at his twiddling thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]    "Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Sleep is the ultimate escape." [ PRIVATE ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: