Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Escape. {J E S S E H}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

My Escape. {J E S S E H} Empty
PostSubject: My Escape. {J E S S E H}   My Escape. {J E S S E H} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 am

Damien Stone

A wisp of wind made a sssss sound as I opened the door to the library. I didn't have much to do. I remember three girls have taken an interest in me, probably want to kill me. And if they want a relationship more than friends, then I'm sorry, not interested. I stepped into the library, the sound of my sneaker pressing down on the floorboards creaked. I continued to walk until I found myself surrounded by books of all kinds. I walked through, grabbing history books, fiction, historical fiction, sci fi, fantasy, any book I could get my hands on and read, I would have. I found myself striding over to the back of the room, to my corner. I put the books down and slided down the wall. My butt thumped onto the the wood, signalizing that I had hit the ground. Hm. I opened up my fantasy book and started to read. My Escape... Was this.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: My Escape. {J E S S E H}   My Escape. {J E S S E H} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 pm

My Escape. {J E S S E H} Mirand13
E M M A | C A S T O G N A || K H I O N E
"And finally winter with its bitin', whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow ..."

Emma walked into the library in shorts and a tank top. Yes, at the end of September. To her it was burning hot outside, but any other camper would probably say that Emma should be wearing sweat pants. Well ... she never wears sweat pants.

Emma browsed through the book shelves, looking for something interesting to read. She picked up a book called The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Emma had heard that these books were a good read so she down at a table and started to read. While looking around the library she spotted a boy about her age. She smiled at him and resumed her reading like she had no feelings for him whatsoever. But let's face it, Emma thought he was pretty cute.

"... I'm livin' it!"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: My Escape. {J E S S E H}   My Escape. {J E S S E H} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Damien Stone

I noticed a glance and looked up. A cute woman. Not bad at all, but she looked a little older than me. I shrugged and continued to read. The book was enjoyable, a romantic story, telling of dragon's, knights, things like that. And a love between a good looking oy and a beautiful princess. I read through their first kiss, and finally the book enraged me. I wished I had something like that, but I dare not say it. I clenched the book in my hands before hurling it into the air, letting it bounce off a trash can. I sighed and pulled another book, almost shaking with anger. I took a deep breath.

"It's okay Damien," I murmured to myself before opening the book to it's first page. I believe this recounts the stories of Heracles, the greatest demi-god of all time. And my sole idol. I continued to read through his first labor.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: My Escape. {J E S S E H}   My Escape. {J E S S E H} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 pm

E M M A | C A S T O G N A || K H I O N E
"And finally winter with its bitin', whinin' wind, and all the land will be mantled with snow ..."

Emma ignored the bang from the teenage boy. The book she picked up was a rather good book. She decided to borrow it. She browsed the shelfs some more. She just happened to find herself lingering to where the teenager was looking for books. Finally, she brought herself to say, "Hi."

"... I'm lovin' it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Escape. {J E S S E H}   My Escape. {J E S S E H} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Escape. {J E S S E H}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: