Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 am

I walk out onto the beach and lay a towel on the sand, laying down. I use my photokinesis to bend the sunlight around me, allowing me to tan
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 am

I walked onto the Beach. I took off my sunglasses and tossed them on my towel spread out on the ground. I had a perfect tan already, but whatever. My honey blonde hair was tied in a perfect ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am

I saw the girl, and decided to help her out, changing the focus of the sunlight to her instead of me. I smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am

I felt sunlight pour over me. I turned, and looked at the hot guy across the Beach. He had to be an Apollo child.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am

I smiled and waved, then bekoned for her to come over, in a friendly way
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am

I walked over to him, modeling my yellow and white string bikini. "Hey there," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am

I grinned. "Hey there beautiful, why haven't i seen you around Camp before?" I hold out a hand for her to shake. "Seth Flayer, son of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

I shrugged. "It's hard keeping with with people. I'm Ali DiLaurentis, Aphrodite," I said, shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm

I smile. "Very nice. what brings you here?" I offer her a seat next to me on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I sat down next to him. "No reason, I'm always here. Or my cabin, of course. And you? Psh, of course, I know. Apollo, sun, tanning, etc." I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 pm

"Pretty much. If Katie doesnt have me doing cabin activities, im here, i love being here in the sun. never miss a sunset. You're looking like you dont even need to tan." I winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I smiled. "Thanks," I said. I looked at his stomach, a six pack. My type of guy.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I noticed her checking me out, so i flexed. "Like what you see, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

"Yes, very," I said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled, looking into her eyes. "You ain't bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Thanks," I said. I couldn't help myself, I reached out and ran my fingers up and down his perfect abs. I put my hand down. "Go ahead, touch me."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

I smirk, brushing a hand along her smooth yet toned stomach, and resting it on her hip. "Very nice. You aren't shy about this stuff are ya?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

"No way," I said, putting my hand on his waist, dangerously close to his butt.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

I looked down at her arm. "Obviously not haha. I'm liking the initiative." I tickled her hip gently, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm

I laughed softly. I scooted closer to him, and put my hand back on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

After she scooted closer I put an arm around her waist. "Hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"I don't," I said, smiling seductivly. I started sliding my hand that was on his stomach down.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm

I could feel the love magic radiating off of her. But I didn't try to fight it all that hard. I moved my hand up and down, feeling the curves of her hip. "So, I assume someone like you does this all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm

"Not exactly," I said. I kept sliding my hand down.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:01 pm

'Your mom is the love goddess, why haven't you. It's only expected of her children." I hold her hand where it is, on my lower abs, and wait for her to answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]   The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Sun Tan {PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: