Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cant Sleep

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm

It was at night, and I easily slipped out of the Ares cabin-everyone sleeps like rocks! I was wearing basketball shorts and a wrestling district tornament shirt I got from, obviously, a tornament. My bow was slung across my back as well as my quiver, just in case. I made my way through the woods, avoiding the attention of nymphs running through the forest playing. I finally made it to the beach, undetected as far as I know. I went over to the water, letting myself wade out into the water up to my knees, my baggy shorts brushing the water. I pulled out a Coke. A satyr got it for me as a "welcome to camp gift", which I thought was pretty cool. Lot's of cool people around, and I needed to start getting some besties to chill with. After all, I've been here for a day or two, why not start? As I pondered, i watched the stars from above, not noticing anything else happening around me.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:06 pm

OOC: Can I rp here with u?
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

OOC: Yep!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm

I walk out. I wasn't able to sleep very much since I kept having nightmares. They were getting worse. I saw a girl wiht a coke. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 pm

I turned and smiled."Hey there", I greeted, smiling."Want some Coke?", I asked, offering the can."Courtney, daughter of Ares", I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 am

"Nah, I'm good. Jen, daughter of Athena." I smile
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

"Your loss, man", I said, taking another big glup."What brings you out here so late?", I asked, looking out at the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

"Can't sleep. And the nightmares keep creeping up on me." I shudder at the thought of them. They were pretty scary. I didn't know what had caused them though.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:39 am

"Nightmares?", I said, frowning."That cant be good, now", I added, looking over at her."When did they start?", I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"Well," I thought about it for a second. "When I was attacked by that camper. He was kidnaping campers and taking them somewhere. Luckily he never took me because I was with my firned. But it was about a year ago. Very old news."
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 am

"Really now?", I asked. That was some info I didn't get in the memo."Was this just a random act, or was it having to do with...ya know....the evil stuff", I said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 pm

" I don't know we caught him but he escaped the next day. Never saw him again." I sighed. I really wish I did know why he did it.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I frowned when I saw that she didnt like this certain topic to talk about, but then I smirked."I bet you gave him a few brusies to remember, eh?", I said, trying to lighten up the mood."It aint like no daughter of Athena to not put up a fight".
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am

I let out a light chuckle. "So what about you? How come you can't sleep?"
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:58 am

"Mostly just...i dunno...nerves", I said, looking out into the distance, before clearing my throat."I just got here not too long a go. I miss...home", I said."I had the best of friends anyone could ever ask for, and family", I said with a slight smile."And Derek...my boyfriend...", I whispered. His hazel eyes and smile popped into my mind, making my eyes begin to water. I sighed, then continued."But..some kids didn't have a great childhood like I did, especially all the half-bloods of the world", I pointed out sadly."I grew up in the country, so most of all people know how to defend and take care of themselves", I explained."My family is known for bow hunting, which is really respected where I live. My grandpa, was one of the best hunters in the whole county. He taught me everything I know...in bow hunting...and life", I said, clenching the string of my bow which was across my chest."He...protected me from monsters trying to get at me. Him, and a few of the best hunters in my county, who where my aunt, uncle, and my boyfriend's father", I said, a tear rolling down my cheek, but I quickly brushed it off."One day, a monster my protectors had been tracking for a few days....came to me while I was hunting", I said, swallowing."I was so shocked, I dropped my bow and knife-I would've been dead if my grandpa hadn't came out the woods and shot the thing-which was a hellhound", I said, frowning."After that insident, I came here, to train and learn how to beat this on-going war", I said, finishing with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm

"That's exactly how I felt when I first came here. I missed all my friends and my Dad." I remebered the time that I had actually broken down crying because I missed my friends so much & I ran into the woods, most stupid idea ever, because I couldn't let anyone see me like that. I was attacked by one of those giant ant things, I always forget the name, and Mattthew out of nowhere jumped out and saved me. "I felt very alone you know? But once I made friends here & I met Matthew." I smiled at all the happy times me and Matthew had. "Things weren't as sad. They were happy, and the lonelyness was gone." I smiled. "And besides your not a year-rounder right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
DaScarehSwaggMonsta

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:52 pm

"That's good to hear", I said with a smile."A good guy friend is great to have, even know they're a pain in the you know what", I said, smirking."And....I don't know...", I admitted about the year-rounder thing."After the hellhound found me, some monsters have been passing through my home, tracking my path. Last I heard, lots of hunters where busy trying to keep them out", I said with a sigh."Hopefully, once I train more around here, I can go back home during the rest of the year", I finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant Sleep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant Sleep   Cant Sleep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant Sleep
Page 1 of 1