Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sleep patterns. [Rach]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

Sleep patterns.  [Rach] Empty
PostSubject: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Sleep patterns.  [Rach] Tumblr_lvcc4wGut81qbug44

Nathan Fuller was being his ordinary, pessimistic self. Glancing up every time someone passes him--which is a lot for a library. He rolls his eyes at them in a passive-aggressive manner, annoyed at thier existence. He buries his head in his hoodie, attempting to read, but, no. His ears have to perk up and listen to every waking (and sleeping, as someone's asleep on the floor talking nonsense) conversation. Excuse his ADD. He slumps back in his chair, resting his feet the chair nearby, as he covers his eyes beneath his hood. The child of Ares nods off in silence, only to to be awakened by a thud. Uttering a swear underneath his breath, he tries to remain calm.... but no one ruins his sleep. No one.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Sleep patterns.  [Rach] Paisle12

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it

Paisley walked into the library, with about five books in her hands. They were Greek History, American History, Spanish, Greek, and Japanese. She carried them all the way from her cabin. It was a long walk from her cabin to the library. She quietly blew the hair out of her face. She passed a few people who stared at her strangely. The dork she is, stuck out her tongue at them, lost her balance control, and tripped over her shoe lace. The books dropped next to a boy who was in a hood, supposedly sleeping. "I'm so sorry..." She muttered, quickly picking up her books which were sprawled across the floor.

But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Nathan blinks his hood out of his eyes, just enough to see the culprit: a what-you-would-call-pretty-brunette-that-had-a-too-friendly-vibe. Yep, Nathan doesn't like her already. Oh, is he being judgmental? He. Doesn't. Care. "Thanks." he mutters in a passive tone. He refuses to be the "gentleman" today. She. Ruined. His. Sleep. She deserves this silent treatment and guilt. He glares at her through half-closed eyes, feeling a lump in his throat and his blood boil. He swivels the chair around, avoiding contact with her, gritting his teeth in fury.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley tried to hide the hurt in her eyes, she truly did feel bad about waking him, but now he was just being over-dramatic and ignorant. She rolled her eyes at his sarcastic thanks. She looked at him. "Look, I said I was sorry. now get over it and go back to your sleep, since it's soo important to you." She huffed, getting irritated. She finished picking up her books and sat in the seat in front of him, after all, it was the closest seat. She didn't care if he had a problem with it, she just wanted to sit and study.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Nathan huffs, pretending as if the guilt boiling inside him is nothing. He closes his eyes again, but her presence is just making him terribly uneasy. He kicks his feet back down from the table, feeling more awake than before. "I am so sorry." he groans, rolling his eyes and swiveling his chair to face her. "I'm sorry no one likes you." he smirks, resisting the urge to call her a much nastier things. He pulls his hood off his head and smiles in pleasant satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:57 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley just listened to him rant. She just rolled her eyes and continued to study. Then she heard something that made her head shoot up. "No one likes me? You don't even know me. Who gave you the right to think that nobody likes me? I've never even seen you around until today. I've heard about you though. The loner Ares kid that smokes so he looks cool. You sound like a real charmer there." She said to him in an angry tone, but it was said in a whisper. After all, it was a library. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have studying to do. You can either go back to bed, or go outside and smoke to impress some Aphrodite girls. I could care less either way." Her focus was put back on her reading. But her mind couldn't help but think if she had been too harsh. She didn't care, he had made her angry.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Nathan sits back, pleased with her outburst. "You know all about me, huh?" he grimaces uncontrollably. He fiddles with his thumbs subconsciously. "I don't live life to impress worthless...." he stops himself from cussing, as the gods may hear him. ".... people." acting on impulse (a problem of his), he arises from his seat, only to lean down to her seated position and press his warm lips to hers. Suddenly realizing what he had done, he jumps back, feeling the blood rush to his face. She looks cute when she's mad, alright? the hotness he's feeling is the your-teacher-makes-you-get-up-in-front-of-class-and-speak kind. The one that leaves you embarrassed and paranoid that everyone's watching you.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:50 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley glared at Nathan for the longest time. Her nose was scrunched and her lips formed a small pout. It was more of an adorable glare than a 'run for your life' glare. She shrugged as he said he doesn't live to impress. It sounded like a lie to her. She went to go back to her studying when she saw his shadow cower over her as he leaned in and kissed her. She sat still, in total shock. Her eyes were widened in surprise, but her lips were already kind of puckered from her pouted lips. When he pulled away, there was a slight longing she had felt. Like she wanted more. "Uh-uhm, what was that...?" She stuttered nervously, trying to sound as normal as she previously sounded, but it wasn't working.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Nathan sits before her, his grin widening more-so. "You stood up for yourself." he nods at her. "I guess I kind of liked that." he shrugs, suggesting to himself that he might have been testing the girl. He sits back, as if nothing had happened, cautiously and secretively, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He shakes one out, igniting it with his ever-present lighter. "I don't think I formally introduced myself." he takes a long drag on the cigarette, craving the taste. "I'm Nathan."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley smiled at him for the first time. Or it could be the last. Who knows? She grinned, happy that her liked how she stood up for herself. She felt proud and confident. She leaned back in her chair, before noticing him trying to be sly about the carton of cigarettes in his had. Her lips formed into a slight frown. "Why do you smoke? Isn't it... gross?" Before he could answer that, she began to introduce herself. "I'm Paisley." She smiled, holding out her hand to greet him with.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark

Last edited by RachelxAnn on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:50 pm

"Well," Nathan begins, but stops as she introduces herself, "Paisley." he pauses, thinking up a quick response. "I guess it's habit." he shrugs again, half not wanting to admit that she was right with her earlier snark comment. Yeah.... er, when he was fourteen, he tried it because "all the cool kids were doing it" and the terrible habit started. "It is pretty gross, now that you mention it." he crushes the burning cigarette in his fingertips, stamping out the tiny flame. He raises his eyes at her gesture, unsure of what to do with her hand. He makes a odd face, lasting only a second, and takes her hand in his, making their meeting official.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley smiled at him. She loved the way he said her name. He was just talking normally, but to her, it was music to her ears. She saw him crush the cigarette in his fingers and sort of smiled. "Are you doing that to impress me or because now you're going to try and quit?' She said with a small giggle in her voice. She shook his hand in greeting, and let out another smile. "So, what's your story before coming to camp? You don't have to share if you don't want." She said, leaning back in her chair and closing her books. She had plenty of time to study another time of day.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark

Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Sleep patterns.  [Rach] Tumblr_lzb2w8WViY1r7uy70

Nathan returns her smile, blushing in an embarrassed manner. He licks his lower lip, taking in what she said. "Maybe both?" he picks at the ends of his jacket sleeves, subconsciously, before looking her in the eyes. He could get lost in them, just swallowing himself up in their vibrancy. "I'll tell you later." she's still a stranger. She doesn't have to know everything. Nor does he have to tell her.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:23 pm

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley leaned forward on the table, putting her elbows on the table and resting her chin in her hands. It looked a little nerdy, but she could care less. She gave him a small, cheeky smile. Then nodded her head, understanding his answer. They locked eyes, and Paisley immediately let a small smile come through, unconsciously. She leaned back in her seat, brushed her bangs out of her face and tucked a strand of hair behind her right ear. She looked at him and said "So, how long have you been here?" She asked louder than expected, but then hushed by other campers. She scoffed, rolling her eyes. Then focused her attention on Nathan again.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark
Back to top Go down
wtfluffy

wtfluffy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 am

Sleep patterns.  [Rach] Tumblr_lzb2w8WViY1r7uy70

Nathan, finding her gesture intriguing, does the same on the other end of the table. They're both centimeters apart from touching. He bounces his nose on hers, "Eskimo kiss." he explains, matter-of-fact, ending with a sly smile. He studies her again, almost forgetting her question. She's just so, well, cute. "What?" he blinks, "Oh, this would be my first."

otp: they're back.

Eskimo kiss. Had to~
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:42 am

| P A I S L E Y |
| C O N S E T T A |
| M A L L A R D |

If it's not real
And I won't believe it

Paisley smiled child-like, engaging in an Eskimo kiss. The tops of her cheeks turned a subtle shade of red that was still noticeable by the human eye. She looked in his eyes again, intrigued by them. She could be easily lost in his eyes. "I know." She spoke, knowing what he had just done. Then she smiled, hearing it was his first year. Tilting her head, she asked, "So, you like it here so far?" with a bright smile. She smiled, just looking at him made her day the slightest bit better.

But if it's true
Oh, even in the dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep patterns. [Rach]   Sleep patterns.  [Rach] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep patterns. [Rach]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: