Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine's bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

James looked back at Julia. "That's cool. I never knew my grandparents. I think they died in some sort of accident when I was 2 years old. I don't remember ever even seeing a picture of them either." James thought about it more and thought it was strange he hadn't heard a lot about them. "Maybe they weren't good parents. I don't know why dad never talked about them."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

"It happens..." Julia said bitterly as she picked at her nail polish. She had chewed her nails down to a stub in the last week, what with everything going on. And her nailbeds now suffered from it.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:27 pm

James nodded. "Life for us demi-gods isn't easy, is it? I mean what do we do? Fight and die? Sometimes make it back alive and save the day? Sounds like a mess up life to me." James laughed. "Oh well. I'm sure a lot of them had great life's." James said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

"Noo...oh I love how you're so...naive. Most of us had crappy lives. Not counting me. I grew up on 77th street, Upper East Side of Manhattan. I was rich. But my cousin, Zan, grew up in the Bronx. With a meth-addicted mother. Life usually sucks for us demigods." Julia pointed out with a slightly angry look, yet teary eyes.

((What'd you think of my pic?))
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:51 pm

((omg i totally missed it until just now. lol. I think your pretty. you look alittle like a girl in my theater class. :D))

James looked sorry that he had mentioned a demi-gods life. "I'm sorry. Is Zan still around?" James asked trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:00 pm

"Nope. She's dead." Julia said with a blank expression as she got up and crossed the room to the window. She put her flushed face against the cold window pane for a moment. It felt nice and cool against her sweaty face.

((Gah! YOu and Kite both..xD Haha...so many suitors! I feel like Helen of Troy...except I'm Helen of...Cleveland.))
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:09 pm

James looked over at Julia. "Oh. I'm sorry." James got up and walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you O.K.?" He asked. James wondered if she was close to her cousin when she was alive.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:08 pm

" I'm sorry for your loss " Scarlett says, she felt bad, but she knew what it was like to lose someone. She cringes as she thinks of her dad, She hated him, he'd given her up to an orphanage as soon as Aphrodite had left her at the doorstep and all he had given her was a measly excuse that he couldn't take care of her, she winces as she remembers the funeral, She glances at a charm on her bracelet that had been given to her in his will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine's bunk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3