Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) Empty
PostSubject: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:18 am

Celine strutted into the Artemis Cabin, her long white hair tucked behind her ears. She glanced around and found an empty bunk. It was the top one in the corner of the room. She smiled and walked over to the bunk. Of course she would stick out like a sore thumb, but everybody here was family, or at least she thought so. The white haired girl climbed up the silver latter, and laid down. She opened her bag and took out a shiny silver quarter. She didn't know that regular money was worthless in the Demigod world, but anybody would enjoy a 1,000 dollar bill if they were offered one!

Celine smiled and then she heard the door open, then slam shut. She peeked over the railing, and found a cleaning Harpie. She checked her watch. 11:00, It read. It's not lunchtime yet! How could they be cleaning at this time? Well, there's two things that could have been obvious. There was nobody in the cabin, and all the ruckus was coming from the Mess Hall. Shoot! I forgot to change my watch! Celine thought, slapping her forehead. She jumped down from the top bunk, obviously in a rush. She ran out the door, and headed straight to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I walked into the door dragging my silver blanket on the ground and holding my bookbag with holographic wolf designs on it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Celine enters the cabin, and looked around. A girl was already in the cabin, carrying a holographic book bag. "Huh. That's not something you see every day!" She whispered to herself. Celine sighed and climbed the latter, which was covered in animal stickers from the other campers. She sat down on her bed and plugged in her iPod speakers into the wall.

"Mind if I play some music? Most of it is Owl City or classical music." Celine asks the girl.

Celine smiles and put the iPod on pause, waiting for her response. "I'm Celine, by the way. I guess we're half sisters!" Celine says, crossing her legs and putting a pillow to support her tired feet.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

I rub my eyes. "Owl City?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm

She nods.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

"I don't know what that is." I said wrapping my blanket around my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:32 am

"Its an electronic one man band." I explain to her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 pm

I gave her one last confused look and hopped onto a bed bathed in silver sheets that sparkled. "Play that one man band music!" I said.

~Emily is 5 and a half so be nice.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 pm

~Don't worry, I'll be nice! I'm always nice to little kids. ^_^

"Okay!" I answer. I hit play on my iPod. Firefiles came on. "Ya ever heard of this song? It's pretty popular!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

"Nope. Mommy said that I would meet my sister soon. Are you my sister?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Quillyum

Quillyum

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:34 am

I walked into the Artemis cabin fallowing the sound of familiar beats coming from speakers. I stoped myself just at the door with a smile on my face and my arms pressing against the door frame. Orange-red hair was flapping into my face, and covering my eyes.
"Is this Owl City?" I asked in a bubly tone of excitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)   Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celine's Bunk (The Top Bunk in the Corner)
Page 1 of 1