Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

James Valentine's bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

James smiled again. "I could already do whatever i wanted. For some reason everyone just did and believed whatever I said." James never knew why but he could get away with anything. "How come you had to come to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 pm

"Because I'm a Big Three kid and the monsters are damn relentless." Julia's face was solemn as she thought of her family. 'The real reason I'm here is because I'm my family's main source of their pain and I just cause problems. I nearly killed my own little brother.' She stared off at a window to shake away the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:03 pm

James understood how she felt. well kinda. "How many times were you attacked?" James asked curiously. 'She looks like shes seen some action.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

"I dunno. One that I remember and won't forget. It was a basilisk. Really hard to fight." She said looking at the scar on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm

James noticed the scar on her wrist. He then absently touched the scar on his face. 'My only facial flaw.' He said jokingly to himself. "How did you win against it? No offence, but aren't basilisks like really hard. Like don't they turn things to stone?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 pm

"Yeah. My grandma gave me a mirror shield, like the one Perseus had, and she tried to take it on. But she died in the process. So I fought it. I looked at it's reflection and fought it." She lamented. Julia loved her Grandma to death.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

James looked at her in amazement for a moment "That's incredible! But I'm sorry your grandma died. Was she a demi-god?" James asked. He cursed himself for asking suck a stupid question 'Of coarse she was a demi-god. Who just has a random mirror shield just laying around?'
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Scarlett gazed admiringly at Julia, Compared to herself Scarlett felt like a wimp, the only think she had fought was a lame hydra and she wasn't even sure if that had counted because the hydra had been wounded. " Is it worth being a child of the big three, I mean if you could choose who your parent was , would you stick with Zeus " I ask Julia curiously
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Julia thought for a moment and then said, "No. I'd pick being a regular mortal. But if I had to pick a god I'd pick Morpheus." She carefully nodded as she assessed her decision. Julia watched Scarlett's face with admiration. She was lucky not to have to go through what Julia dealt with all day, every day. Julia was truly jealous.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

James sat back and listened to the girls talk. He was a true wimp. The only monster he's ever seen was a cyclops. And what did he do? He ran away after it killed his father. James stared blankly up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:58 pm

" I'd rather be a daughter of Athena then Khione,Snow isn't very helpful in a battle, I'd rather be a good fighter and be a strategist, Its kinda pathetic personally I think Khione should be a minor minor Goddess, Have you fought a monster James ? " Scarlett asked
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

James turned away. "Not really. More like out smarted it and ran away after it destroyed my home, gave me this scar...."James turned toward her, suddenly angry at himself, and pointed at his scar on his face, "....And killed my father. "James turned away again. "I don't consider that fighting. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

I smile sympathetically " Cyclops are deadly, It takes and expert fighter to kill one and the fact that you weren't even at camp and you outsmarted one is amazing, I consider it better then fighting " I say
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:15 pm

James turned back toward her. "I guess. But still, the fact is I was useless and it destroyed everything I cared about, and I ran away. It was a selfish thing to do. I should have stayed and died with my dad. And the worst part is, why didn't Aphrodite help me? Shes a goddess isn't she? She should have helped me kill it before it killed my dad." James clenched his fist and punched the wall. He put a hole in it and got a couple of small cuts on his hand but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm

She watches him punch the wall and looks startled , pretty violent for an Aphrodite kid " But your dad wouldn't have wanted you to die, Aphrodite has lots of children maybe she wasn't watching or maybe she couldn't intervene , some fates are set in stone " she says in a soothing voice, She felt bad for him, I'd never really liked my dad , but she had a feeling it was hard to lose someone so close to you
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

James rubbed his hand. "He was all I had. Now this is all I have. I don't even have a picture of him. One day, I'm going to find that cyclops. When that day comes, he'll be sorry." James said as he calmed down. James looked at the wall and put on a small smile. "I swear I'm going to fix that."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:32 pm

" Yes I'm sure the Cyclops will definitely regret the damage he did , but that day hasn't come yet, the point of camp is to train and relax , live the easy life until we have to face the hard one, Your dad is probably so proud of you and I bet Aphrodite is too " She says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

James sighed. "I better not let my emotions control me again. I guess I'm not like normal Aphrodite kids am I?" He asked as he picked up a bandage from his bag and started wrapping it around his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

" Being different is what makes us a better people, is your hand ok " She asks
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

James smiled. "My hands fine. I just don't want an infection. Do you know how gross infections are? So bad if your trying to look good."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

"Yeah...sure..." Julia agreed watching the conversation go back and forth. She had tried to interject here and there and in the end she just found it easier to listen. She had leaned back and watched the two talk for a while.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

James turned to Julia. "So was your grandma a demi-god?" He asked after he had bandaged his hand.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

she watches them talk and she sighs absentmindly , she taps her bracelet and a small pile of snow forms on her hand, With her finger she starts creating snowflakes , It wasn't that bad being a daughter of khione it had its perks especially when you were bored.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 pm

James looked over at Scarlett and her little pile of snow and thought 'That's a pretty cool power she has.' He was jealous. What could James do? I mean he could charm almost anyone into giving him whatever he wanted. But still, that's not a very impressive power.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 pm

"Uhh...no. I think she could see through the mist though." Julia admitted ruefully. SHe had wished that though, because if her grandmother was mortal it would've given her less powers and stuff. "Yeah..." She muttered watching the snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Valentine's bunk   James Valentine's bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Valentine's bunk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next