Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Inspiration Strikes..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bwilla

Bwilla

When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:40 am

"We find it soothing, letting the stress melt away, just clear your mind. If you have a hard time doing that focus on your breathing." we said
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:16 am

She took a big sigh. "Well, that was...interesting." she said. She looked at Free and smiled. "Why do you use we instead of I?" she asked and turned to Fiona. "And you got the peotry of an Apollo kid." she complimented.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 am

"When we were little, we were eight at the time, two of our best friends and us were kiddnapped. Our friends were killed and tourtuered in frount of us, ever since we have talked like this. We had been with that man for a year before we were rescued
Back to top Go down
azifay

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Fiona tucked the hair behind her ears, the comment about Apollo made her feel lost again. She is always unsure about where she belongs. She was claimed by Aphrodite but she never really felt like she belong there. She stayed silent while Freemon explained his story to Rapheala.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:42 pm

We smiled to hide the pain we still felt. Erin and Rick didn't deserve to die like they did, no one did. "We were rescued a year ago yesterday." We finished
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:52 pm

"That's so sad." she said and stayed quiet for a while. Million things happened in her head. But she never said anything to the others.
Back to top Go down
azifay

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:32 am

Fiona continued to look out to the lake. Free and Rapheala seemed to have been through a lot. She just got picked when she was younger. "Losing people is hard, but the best thing you can do is keep moving forward for them..."She said, hoping she was not stepping out of line.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:46 am

We smiled gently at the Aphrodite girl, "I agree, My counsler said thats use plurls. Like We're keeping them with us. or something like that."
Back to top Go down
azifay

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 am

"I write poems to help me remember the ones I lost. Not that there a many. I lost my grandmother, we were kind of close. "Fiona said softly. "Well if any of you want tips on writing, I am totally your girl!" She said with a smile. It sounded a little awkward, but better then nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 am

We smiled at her, noticing the slight hesitence in her words. "We don't really write, but if we get the urge we'll come to you."
Back to top Go down
azifay

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 am

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to, I am a pretty good listener." Fiona said while smiling. She flipped opened her notebook, thinking about what else she could write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes..   When Inspiration Strikes.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Inspiration Strikes..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2