Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] Clouds that look like sombreros

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

[Private] Clouds that look like sombreros - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] Clouds that look like sombreros   [Private] Clouds that look like sombreros - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"I'm no Athena kid," I informed him in a semi-frantic voice, but I still kept my ground, "but I think that's a harpy!" I charged forward and slashed my sword at it's bird-like head. Out of the ten years I've been at camp, and the hours I've spent training in the arena, I had no idea how I missed. Lightning flickered through the tips of my fingers and the strands of my curly, jet black hair. I knew that I had to conserve enough electricity to take this thing out just instantly, but I was unsure if I would be able to generate such power, or even utilize it.
Back to top Go down

[Private] Clouds that look like sombreros
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2