Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:02 am

I layed on my bed with my arms crossed behind my head. Today was a slow day, I had already completed all of my training activities, and the only thing I had left to do is stay in the cabin, and listen to my half-sisters gossip. I wasn't really all for gossiping, well, I wasn't really for anything Aphrodite-like, but just a small portion of it. I unsheathed my dagger, and twirled it in the air reapeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am

I was walking to the Aphrodite cabin to get my hat. I didn't like coming here, well, I guess it was okay, 30 plus girls fawning over me. I poke my head into the cabin, and see my beanie/hat on a dresser. "Phew." I mutter as I wander in and take it. Then I notice a girl in there. Great, I thought. Girls usually went crazy at the sight of my muscles.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

I turned to see a boy walk in and grab a hat from one of the dressers. He was a lot stronger, but you could probably tell by his huge muscles. Whether he was stealing the hat, or not, I didn't care. "Hey," I said, then returned my attention to my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:45 am

I turn to the girl who spoke. "Oh. Hey." I put the hat on.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 pm

"Is that hat yours?" I interigated. I gave my dagger another twirl before I sat up from my bed. He was really strong. Really strong.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 pm

I saw a familiar face in the cabin, it was Sam, son of Heracles I decided to walk over there to greet him "hey Sam, long time no talk, how have you been? I asked him and put my hand out for a handshake.
Then I turned my attention to the girl I haven't met before, but she clearly was a half-sibling of mine "And who are you hun?" I asked her with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

"Jennifer Smith, daughter of Aphrodite. Are you one of my siblings?" I asked, smiling half-heartedly. I wasn't much of the flirt, at all, so I usually faked it. I placed my dagger back in it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes I guess, nice to meet you Jennifer, and nice dagger by the way." I told her and pointed at the dagger.
"Haven't seen you around, you are not one of those outgoing Aphrodite-girls huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 pm

"Honestly, no," I murmured, so that my half-sisters couldn't hear me. I didn't want them starting a hissy fit, or anything like that. I'd rather have a car thrown at me by the Minotuar than a bunch of Aphrodite girls chasing me. "And thanks."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:59 pm

"well i guess that is not a bad thing. Not every of my sisters has to be all chatty and gossiping" i told her and smiled at her. "are you any good at fighting?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 pm

"I train everyday, so I guess I've developed my dagger skills," I replied. "How about you? Are you any good at fighting?" I was glad that I met him, he actually accepted me for who I was.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

I blushed, I was not much of a fighter. I just didn't like it even though I have an own sword. "To be honest, no I am not. Guess it's the Aphrodite part of me. Not very manly, I know i told her and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 pm

I let out a soft chuckle. "That's alright. Can you charmspeak well at least?" I sneazed as one of my sisters showered herself with perfume. "Excuse me."
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm

"I think so, girls probably think that I am very charmiing." I ran my fingers through my hair and winked at her."But you are not the flirty type of girl huh?" I asked as I looked at her still playing with her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm

"Well, no, not really." I twirled my dagger in the air a few more times. I stroked my hair and pushed it out of my face. "I just really don't like to flirt."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm

I shake Vic's hand, then answer Jennifer. "Yes, it is. Some Aphrodite girl stole it, so I come to pick it up. You guys' sisters are like stalkers..."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, I know." I smiled at both of them. It wasn't as nerve racking as it was before. They knew who I really was now.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:16 pm

That guy was really strong his handshake felt like he was about to break my hand. I turned back to Jennifer and said "Well I bet it's a good thing that you are not so flrty, many guys appreciate that." and then I smiled right back at her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:38 pm

I smiled back. "Yeah, I guess so." I turned to Sam. "So... Sam is it? Who's your god parent?" I asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am

Ikuto walked into the cabin, looking for his sword and stuff that his girlfriend Lily had mischeviously hidden away somewhere. Probably sneaked in here when nobody was in here. That sneaky Dememter child.... He noticed two boys and a girl hanging out. "Hello there. Have any of you seen a sword around here? It's black."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:26 pm

I turned to the other boy that just walked in. "No, I haven't seen it," I replied. I looked down at the floor, and kicked my feet against the boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]   Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennifer's Bunk [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1