Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Challengeing Head Councilors

Go down 
+8
Nico
jessica
Angel
selene
Gazimu
tethys
maddie ☹
rulerguy6
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm

If you have a suggestion for that then say it. It could help advance this idea further
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:57 pm

I say that(^) all the time when I have an idea, everyone usually just keeps insulting it xD

maybe the fine forumers here are different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 am

I hope this really long break in between posts means that they're discussing it and not just shrugging it off.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:29 am

Unfortunately I think It's more likely that most suggestions will be considered after the nominations and everything
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 am

Well, I'd have to take this into consideration. As it is, if someone isn't happy with the way a Cabin Leader is doing their job, then by all means please just PM me or Roxanne regarding your complaints. We'll be sure to investigate any reports thoroughly, and then if we find anything, then we can and will do something about it. However, as it is (and as I see it), every CL is doing their job adequately. But I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for any reports that I get.

Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:16 am

I know, I think the CL's are doing alright too, I was just bringing it up cause on the spot changes with a battle to cover it up seemed like a cool idea when things get bad instead of week long elections. To add to the idea, I guess the challenger sends the request to an admin who decides if the CL is doing a bad job then decides if they deserve a secong chance with a vote.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:26 am

Also is the next cabin leader is bad, the cabin has a voice in it with the vote.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm

I think we just got ignored again :P
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm

BOOM, topic is dead, rulerguy, no bumping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challengeing Head Councilors   Challengeing Head Councilors - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challengeing Head Councilors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2