Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Clearing my head

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 am

After arriving back at camp, I let Hal go back to not knowing who I was. I walked down the trail and sighed. I was still in my daisy duke shorts and bikini top. I looked down and strolled off the trail. I didn't notice until I looked up and relized I was lost. I looked around and started to walk in the direction I thought was the trail. I didn't know I walking in the opposite direction. I also didn't know I was being hunted by a monster.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I was in the forest just relaxing, waiting for something to shoot at. Chiron once again put me on shift to guard the forest. I had my bow and arrow in my hand, ready to shoot at anything. A second later, I felt a disturbance in the air. I suddenly stood up and looked around. I pulled on my bow and raised it up. I heard a tree branch crack. I nested down on one knee and looked through the trees. "What's out there?" I whispered. I heard another tree branch crack. I whistled for Crila. She slowly came slithering out of the woods. I whistled a low pitch and off she went to go investigate up ahead. Then I heard a thump! I sprinted off to see what Crila had paralyzed. A moment later I was helping one of my best friends half-sister up. I realized that Elizabeth was the one causing the tree branch cracks, but I still felt something besides us was in these woods.

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

I had started to hear something slithering and the next thing I knew I was paralyzed. I had the face of a terrified girl. I coudn't move but I could see. A boy came running out and saw me. Then I heard a few low growls circling us.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am

I walked up to Elizabeth. "Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you or scare you. I just felt a disturbance through the woods." I said before I heard a few growls in front of me. I suddenly grabbed an steel arrow out of my quiver, slipped it into my bow string, and pulled back. I whistled Crila to draw her poison out. "Hold your breathe for about 30 seconds.." I said to Elizabeth as drawing an amount of breathe into my mouth. I looked up to find two yellow eyes staring at me. I looked at it, wanting to draw it out. A second later I was on my back with this beast on top of me. Before my eyes saw I had shot the arrow straight into the beast's chest. It was supposed to be dead by now, I thought. But it was still moving and attacking at me. It's mouth just above my head. I could smell the horrible breath of this thing.

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:24 am

I said a quiet prayer and started to move my hand. The beast glanced at me and I paused. It growled and a voice entered into my mind. It was Thalia's voice but it wasn't her. Daughter of Athena, your friends are ruining Lord Kronos' plan. You will die. I gasped as it lunged for me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

I watched as the freaking beast looked at Elizabeth. "NO!" I yelled in front of the it's face. I lunged on it when it had jumped on Elizabeth. "You will not dare speak to her!" I yelled. I was on the beast's back trying to get a good grip of it. I pulled an arrow out of my quiver, slipped it into my bow string, and aimed at the beast's head. I noticed that Crila had wrapped himself around the beast's legs. I took my balance on the monster and released my arrow. After that had happened I had gotten thrown off the beast and landed in the rocks. "Oh my effing gosh!" I muttered myself. I watched as Elizabeth was still trapped under the monster. I quickly limped over to her and removed the beast off of her. When I had gotten a better look at the beast I noticed that it was a baby Chimera. "Holy crap. I've never seen a baby like this be so big and strong." I said as helping Elizabeth up. I brushed all the dirt off of me when we had settled in. "You alright? You need me to patch or heal you anywhere?" I asked. I felt a great sudden pain in my right shoulder and say that their were five thick spikes in it.

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:56 am

I gasped. Poisonous Chimera spikes were in his shoulder. "Oh my gods! You have been poisoned. We need to get you help." I started to help him sit down.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:10 am

"Oh, nah. I'm alright. I'm one of the few people in the camp who's handled with many Chimeras. I've been studying about them ever since of my mom's death." I said with pain in my voice. I carefully and slowly took the poisonous spikes out of my shoulder. I yelled in pain. "Alright, these are in deeper than I expected.." I said with sweat coming down my forehead. Alright, I'm going to pull these out very fast, I thought. Within a few seconds I had all the spikes out, blood gushing out, sweat coming down, and my vision was getting blurry. I looked up to see Elizabeth looking at me with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry. I've done this several times. Plus, I'm the son of Apollo. God of healing." I said with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:27 pm

I didn't want the boy to get hurt. I tried to help wipe the sweat from him. "Are you sure you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm alright. Thank you for the help Elizabeth." I said as coming off the tree. I started to walk in pain. "You still want to take a walk?" I asked as seeing Elizabeth still behind me. I watched as she just stood there. "You okay? Do I need to heal you anywhere?" I asked as I was walking back to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:18 pm

"No. I am fine. I am worried about you." I wasn't aware of the blood running down my right leg and collecting in a pool of blood at my feet. I was staring at him with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I looked over at Elizabeth who was in a pool of blood. I noticed there was a cut about a foot and a half running down her leg. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I started to scream at myself inside. I quickly walked over to her and gently took her leg. "Here, sit on this tree. This cut is pretty deep." I said taking a hold of her leg. I lifted up off the ground. Blood was everywhere. "How could you not feel this?" I asked. I ripped off a strap of my shirt and tied it around her shin. "I'm warning you. After this it's still going to be bleeding, because I'm worn out from the last injury." I said with exhaustion in my voice. I gripped her leg and thought, Heal! Slowly after a few seconds the bleeding lessen. I fell back against a tree trunk. "I did the best I could..." I said. I watched as her leg was still bleeding, but not as much.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 pm

I hadn't noticed the cut before. It was just a numbing feeling. I watched as he fell back. I leaned over and sighed. I grabbed some emergency ambrosia from my bag and handed it to him. "Eat this. I can't feel the pain anyway. It is just this very numb thing." I smiled at him with a worried look.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:36 pm

"Thanks." I said as taking the ambrosia, but did not eat it. She looked at me with questioned eyes. "Sorry, I don't eat this to get better. My energy slightly comes from the sun. My Dad." I said. I carefully got up and walked around. I had to get my blood pumping. A few seconds I was walking, I about fell. I landed on one knee and cursed in pain. Sweat was coming down my forehead. My shoulder was slightly bleeding. I was out of energy. Oh, Dad please help me I thought.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:04 am

I frowned and reached out to him. "I am sorry. I wish I could help. But I can't do anything but fight. I am sorry." I put my head in my hands and sighed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 am

"Nah, it's alright. I've just been like this the entire day. This is my fault I must say." I said sitting back up and trying to walk again. Where the hell is others I thought. "Alright, I need to rest against a tree until someone arrives here." I said leaning back against a tree. Crila came upon my legs to comfort me. "Go get the others Crila.." I whispered and watched as she slithered off. I looked up at Elizabeth who was still looking down at me. "I'm alright. Your the one who needs to be worrying about. You sure your alright?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 pm

"Yeah. Surprsingly, I can't feel my leg at all." The wound had begun to bleed again. I was glad I was sitting down. Had I been standing up, I would have fallen. I literally could not feel my leg. The numbness was moving up my body.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm

"Hunter!!" I yelled. Crila was slithering in front of me leading Katro and I to Hunter. "Hunter!" Katro yelled out. "Here!" I heard. I ran to the spot where he had yelled. A few seconds later i found Hunter and some girl leaning against a tree. "Holy shit man.." I said taking a look at his shoulder. I looked at at the girl, "Devin Millsvil, son of Hermes." I said. I watched as Katro introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Katro Ville, Daughter of Athena." I took a look at Hunter and rested him against a tree. I took out some wrap and rolled it around his shoulder. He needed to be in a cast, I thought. He's not going to like it.

I watched as Elizabeth sat down. I smiled. A few minutes later I had my head resting on top of the tree log. My eyes were closed. Everything was peaceful as usual, until I heard my name. I shot my head up and listened. "Hunter!" I heard once again. "Here!" I yelled. And I watched as Devin and Katro came out of the woods. Devin took a look at my shoulder and started to wrap it. I winced in pain. "No, help Elizabeth. She's the one in real pain here." I said with pain in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:51 pm

"Hello, Devin and Katro, my sister. And, Hunter, I told you I can't feel anything. You need the help." I watched the son of Hermes wrap Hunter's shoulder. My numbness had spread up my leg and heading toward my chest area. You couldn't even see the wound because of my leg. I started to get woozy from all the blood loss. I stood up and started to walk away but I immediatly got dizzy and fell against a tree.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

Devin somehow made it all better. "Whoa, what the crap did you do?" I asked. He just smiled and said nothing. I raised an eyebrow and that just ended the discussion. I noticed that Elizabeth was nowhere in sight. "Elizabeth!" I called out. I listened very closely for an answer. Just a few yards away I heard a thump. I quickly got up and ran to the destination. I heard Katro and Devin behind me. I found Elizabeth leaning a tree with her eyes closed. I knelted down beside her. "Shit, she's losing too much blood." I said. I put my leg against her chest to feel her heart rate. "There's poison in her body." I said quickly. I suddenly put my hand on her chest and leg, breathed in and out, and released my healing. I felt her wince in pain from time to time. "No.." I whispered. And I opened my eyes to see my results.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I could tell someone was trying to heal me and I tried to help. I was almost healed when the poison touched my heart. I gasped and winced. My heart picked up spead and my breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:42 pm

"Ef! I gotta go to max heal. I've never done this." I said. I layed both my hands on Elizabeth. One of her heart and one on her wound. I said something in Ancient Greek, breathed in and out, and let all my healing go into her. My eyes closed once again. I felt the beating of her heart slowly go back to normal. I felt the pain. "Hunter, what did you do?" I heard Katro ask. I fell back against the tree. " I transferred all the poison in her body into mine." I said locking my arms up. I could feel the pain. "Because I'm the Son of Apollo, I can heal myself better than her." I said in pain. I watched as Elizabeth's eye's slowly opened. I tried to smiled. And all the lights went out.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

I opened my eyes and took a breath. Then I noticed Hunter wincing in pain and sitting against a tree. I instantly knew what he did. "Why did you do that?! That is going to hurt you badly. The poison was specialy designed for my body. Kronos sent that hellhound to kill me. I was supposed to die as a punishment for Thalia's resisting to attack camp. You may be able to heal from this but I am not sure." I was panicing and crying at the same time. I didn't want someone to die because of me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 pm

I flickered my eyes opened to find Elizabeth sitting near me with tears in her eyes. I smiled, I was trying to I guess. The pain had gone to my chest and legs. It was supposed to be up to my eyes already, but I kept it down. "It's alright. I'm still fighting." I said with pain in my voice once again. I listened as Elizabeth explained that this monster was directly towards her from Kronos. "I'm not going to let someone die when I can help them.." I said between my deep breaths. I slowly breathed in and out. I slowly felt as the pain went down to my waist.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I grinned at Hunter. "That's good. Fight it. This wasn't directed toward you. It isn't designed for your body. You can fight it." I was holding his hand now, trying to encourage him. I was also silently praying to Mother that he didn't die because of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clearing my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing my head
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next