Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Clearing my head

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Clearing my head - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 pm

I felt her hand on top of mine. I was pure happy inside, loving that everyone was near me. I felt the warmth of Dad's sun in the woods. The sun, I thought. I barely opened my right eye and found a cloud covering the sun. Crap, I thought. "Just a few more seconds..." I muttered to myself. And then a second later, I felt the sun on me. That's when I felt no more pain inside me. I managed to open my eyes, that were full of exhaustion and smiled, telling everyone that my pain was gone, even through a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:26 am

I smiled. I knew he was ok because of the sun. I thanked Mom and Apollo for helping him. "I am glad you are ok." I thought about Thalia. I was worried about her. I prayed that Solania and the others would bring her safely back soon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 am

I carefully and slowly stood up, using the trunk of the tree to help me. I thanked Dad for letting the sun shine at its highest right there. "I'm glad too." I said with a smile. I slowly walked around, to let the blood in my body began to pump. I looked over at Elizabeth and smiled. "You alright?" I asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 am

"Yes. I am fine. I am just a little distracted." I smiled. I saw a fox slyly creep into a bush a little ways away. I remembered Hunter was on patrol. "Are you ok to continue patroling the forest?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:53 am

"Yeah I'm alright." I said as holding my chest. I was having a little problem breathing, but ignored it. "Plus, I have Katro and Devin to help me." I said with a smile. I grabbed my bow and quiver and placed the two on my body. I carefully placed my head through the bow string and let the bow lie on my chest. "Well, distraction can get you killed in these woods I tell you Elizabeth." I said with a eyebrow raising up.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

"Yeah. I know. I am not nearly as bad at finding trouble as my friend Thalia. It's like she attracts it." I didn't know at that moment that Thalia was one of the Prophesized Cousins. I stood up and started to walk away into the woods. I was going to a secret spot where I stashed an extra bow and some arrows. I hoped that Hunter would be ok...
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:02 am

Is that the end of the topic or what?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:14 am

OOC:No. You can end it when ever you want. I will continue to post.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 am

(Alright. It was nice RPing with you!)
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:27 am

OOC: Back at ya, Dude. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head   Clearing my head - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing my head
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2