Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Clearing my head {ROO}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Clearing my head {ROO} Empty
PostSubject: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm

I found a nice, quiet spot in the woods where a creek ran. I sat on the side, with my back up against a tree. It wasn't all that comphortable, but it was better than nothing. Cerberus came over and sat next to me, and put his head on my lap. I smiled and began to pet him. I recalled a memory, that I wish I hadn't. My time at the...other place. The place that had caused this eye patch, and the reason that my mother and brother were dead. Suddenly, I heard the snap of a twig and Cerberus was up on all four's growling.

~For the record, this is not the real Cerberus. Her dog just happens to have the same name.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:54 pm

[[lolokay]]

Clearing my head {ROO} Jameees
Clearing my head {ROO} Imager
:: This is your night with arms wide open,
I'm the option you shouldn't have chosen ::

Exiting the forest, James found himself near Zephyrus Creek, feeling extremely arrogant. He had just got rid of one girlfriend - time to find another. Well, maybe not a girlfriend. More like someone to kiss then never call back. Smirking to himself, he scanned the area until he found a girl within his perifiral vision. James began towards her, guessing she was about a year or so younger than himself, slightly shocked when the dog began to growl.
"Nice boy. . . Don't growl, boy. . ." he whimpered cautiously, slightly scared of the dog, even though he had a puppy of his own. his gaze flickered to the girl again, and his look of fear switched to one of cocky arrogance. "Say, hey babe. What's your name, sweetie?"

:: Scared of the dark, the door’s right open,
this is a night you’ll regret in the morning. ::

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:45 pm

I turn my head to see a boy. Obviosly, he didn't like Cerberus. "Don't call me that. And it's Melli." I tell him. "Cerberus woun't her you, by the way. He's my body guard. He warns me when danger comes."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:23 pm

James rolled his eyes at the prospect of a dog being a bodyguard. Dogs were for petting and stuff, not protection.
"So, sweetie, how long you had your dog? I've got my own one, back home with my brother. I had to leave him there though, so Darius would have someone to play with after the accident. He's almost as cute as you are." he winked in Melli's general direction, scratching her dog between the ears. He missed Nemo a lot, and cerberus reminded him of him. And Melli. . . well, she reminded him of Natalee. Which wasn't a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I let out another sigh. "I told you, don't call me 'sweetie' or 'babe' or anything like that, ok?" I shout. "And I've had Cerberus for a few years. Oh, and I don't think I've asked your name." I tell him. Cerberus growled as the boy tried to pet him between the ears. "Cerberus dosn't like strangers."I smile.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:20 pm

"Why, my name's James, but you, pretty Melli, can call me Jamie if you wish." despite being shot down again and again, he still continued to flirt with the girl. Yes, his ego was really that big. Shooting a quick glance at the growling dog, he thought of something else to say that might get him in her not that bad books. "So, I'm guessing your mom is Aphrodite? 'Cause you sure are hot enough to be one of her daughters."

Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:15 pm

I give a sigh. "Why do you think that a girl with an eyepatch is pretty? And no, my dad's posiden" I sighed. Who did James think he is? It made me feel sourt of uncofomrotable. "And will you quit being so shallow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing my head {ROO}   Clearing my head {ROO} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing my head {ROO}
Page 1 of 1