Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My evil stepmothers

Go down 
+2
*~MoonHalo~*
Sonic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

My evil stepmothers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I glared at my stepmom."See what you did?" My siblings glared at her,and I ran after Halo."Sorry about her."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

I sit on the bed. "I hate people like that. They can't see how hard it is for us Halfbloods. They just don't know." I remember the curse and wisper it. "Listen for her screaming soon."
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 pm

I smiled."I can't wait." I said.It was true.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

I hear the screaming and I fall to the ground laughing. "I want to take the blame." I run downstairs and stand in the door way. "You like the spurise?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 pm

My siblings cracked up.My stepmom steamed."I.Am.Going.To.Kill.You.Both." SHe said,and charged forward.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I pull out my 2 sided soward one with the power of killing mortles on for killing monsters. "Try me." I say another curse that will make her trip. "Have fun when i have Apollo who can curse on my side."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 pm

SHe doesn't move,knowing what will happen."MOM ITS A-" Ron said,making her jump and trip.They all laugh.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I smile. "Trust me Zeus even wants me dead because he said i'm to strong. don't fight me." I put my soward back in its pen style and it poofed out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

She glared.But she hadn't realized she had fallen into the triplets trap for the twins.She got caught in a net and everyone laughed.Then Kenzie said,"Uh,Mom?Want me to serve the food?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 pm

I smile and walk past her and back to my seat. "I could if you want me to." This was the most fun i've had in years. I look around for Noah.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:15 pm

I walked back in.I looked at my stepmom and cracked up."Triplets?" Ron nodded.I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"And your own." I smile and get up to go and get the ham and potatos. "It was fun to work together." I dish out the ham and potatos on the right number of plates and bright it out to the table.2 at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm

"Thanks,I would've done it." I said,and my stepmom glared from in the net.I laughed again.This was awesome.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:34 pm

I pas them out and even set one by the stepmom. It was just out of reach. "Enjoy." I go back to my seat and sit down."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:41 pm

She flips out.Ron throws the net in the closet,along with my stepmom.He laughs."I am so being punished later."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:43 pm

"Don't you love me alrerady?" I smile this was to fun. Then I look at the ham. "Noah how long has it been for you? I haven't eaten meat for years."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

"9 years." I said wistfully.I missed meat.I loved it when I was little.But I hadn't had it since I was thrown to the street.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:48 pm

"Same. I wonder what it will tast like?" I was in complete puzzlement. "Do you guys think it tasts good?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:54 pm

My siblings nodded."9 whole years..." I repeated.Then I took a bite.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I look at him. Ham... I don't think I ever had meat for sure....If I did I cant remember it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I spit it out."Ugh,who made this?" Michelle laughed."Mom." I stared at her for a moment."That explains it."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:06 pm

I smile an push it aside. "I'll make something." I walk to the frig and opened it pulling out some bite size chicken. I put it on the counter and get some seasonings . I put a pan on the stove and filled the bottom with some nonstick spray. I wait for the pan to heat up then i put some of the seasoning in the pan and let that shimmer for a few min. I place the bite size chicken in it and wait for the chicken to cook.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Kenzie stares at her in amazment."COuld you teach me to do that?" She asked.I smiled.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:08 pm

"Sure. How about tomorrow?" I take the chicken out and bring it over on a plate. Then I head back and do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:12 pm

She nodded happily.Ron laughed.Max nodded.I kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My evil stepmothers
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next