Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil-Creampuffs

Evil-Creampuffs

Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Name: Alexis Quantz
Age/Birthday: 4/17/1994
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Eun-Mi Quantz
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Alexis grew up in an orphanage in Brooklyn, thinking from a small age that her parents had died in an accident. She was always bullied for her dyslexia; the kids called her idiotic and stupid for not being able to read. When she turned 13, she left the orphanage and lived on the streets for some time. Alexis was wandering around in Long Island Sound and found a peculiar hill and decided to go see what it was.
Physical Appearance: Alexis has shoulder-length choppy hair with bangs that almost cover her eyes, which are a strange dark amethyst color. Her skin is pale, if not sallow, with mostly Korean features - small nose, small face, full lips, high cheekbones - but with large, unnatural-looking purple eyes, from the German side of the family. Under her eyes are dark bags, indicating that she has insomnia. Alexis is quite tall, at five feet seven inches.
Personality: Introverted and shy. Alexis is proud and usually seems calm and composed. She is actually quite emotional, and is impatient. She isn't the type to get angry, but when she does, it's not pretty. Alexis keeps to herself and is quiet. Alexis is the perfectionist type and hates getting things wrong, having very high expectations. She is very protective and loyal to a friend.
Pets: N/A
Talents: Alexis is a prodigy when it comes to violin.
Weapons: Throwing knives, dagger.
Other: Alexis is very sickly, due to her anemia and asthma, she always coughs and occasionally faints.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:09 am

Nice charrie there, just need a few twithes though. Just elaborate the history and personality.

Like: What made the hill peculiar? Why was she bullied? Just some questions you'd start off.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:33 pm

Well... maybe there were a bunch of mythological creatures on a hill in the middle of no where. xD

Nice character! I'm part Korean, and I don't have a small nose. xD
Back to top Go down
Evil-Creampuffs

Evil-Creampuffs

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Deathstalker wrote:
Nice charrie there, just need a few twithes though. Just elaborate the history and personality.

Like: What made the hill peculiar? Why was she bullied? Just some questions you'd start off.
Oh, yeah. Thanks. I'll edit it.
I already said she was bullied for her dyslexia; she was called stupid for not being able to read.

Last edited by Evil-Creampuffs on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Accepted! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, I'm Crispy, feel free to ask me, other staff members, or just other members if you have any questions. :]
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Sorry, didn't see that. Welcome to camp though:)
Back to top Go down
Evil-Creampuffs

Evil-Creampuffs

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Deathstalker wrote:
Sorry, didn't see that. Welcome to camp though:)
Heh, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)   Evil-Creampuff's Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil-Creampuff's Character(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: