Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My evil stepmothers

Go down 
+2
*~MoonHalo~*
Sonic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

My evil stepmothers - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I stood there. taking in all around me. I could see the trees and people.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm

I opened my eyes.I was in a jail cell.Well,a modified demigod jailcell.My backpack and weapons were gone.Hey wait.This looked a little like the market that used to be down the street.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm

I felt a hand go over my mouth and take off the bracelet. My soword was gone. I stand there. I hear the fimilar voice. "tHats a good girl Halo." I'm without words. How did he find me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm

I looked around.Where was Halo?Then I hard a voice."So.Your the demigod who killed my brothers?I must say I expected someone older and stronger.Guess it'll make you easier to kill."He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm

"Tyler... How did you... I mean...How did I get here? and wheres Noah?" I knew him all too well. THe son of Hebe.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm

I didn't know why.But it was literally impossible to speak.I could open my mouth,but there was something weird.I couldn't even make a sound.So I just glared.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Tyler turn me around and looked at me. "I sent you here. Oh Noah is with a little friend of mine... He will... let me put this in a good way... Go to sleep for a good long time." I didn't know what to say. They were going to try to kill Noah.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Then I was knocked out.When I awoke,I was tied down in front of tons of enemies.One of them had an ax.It was too close to my head for comfort.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm

I was led to where Noah hung. "Noah...." Tyler put his hand on my mouth again. TYler also put his arm around my waist.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm

I tried to say something but I till couldn't.This was a terrible moment.I would have to leave Halo.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

I thrash in Tyler's control. I mange to get his hand off my mouth. "Noah!!!! No stop!! You can't do this to him!!!" I turned to Tlyer.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm

One demigod laughed."Oh,but we can.' He said smirking.I wished I coulod say something.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Tyler smiled. "Halo do you understand? We do this so we can live. Remember we had to kill to surive to." I stare at him. How...Why did he bring this up. "That was years ago. THis is now."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm

A random demi god threw a knife at me.A scar formed across my cheek.I tried to scream but I still couldn't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm

I turn to Noah. I had to help. Tlyer laughed. "who made his voice go away I like to hear them scream." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm

I managed to make one noise.A high pitched whistle calling Kai's hawk forward.But I couldn't command it to do anything else.Nor could I move.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm

I thrash foward. Willing all my might to get me loose. "Halo remember we trained together. I'm the only one who can match your strength." "Tyler you would do this to me? after all this time this is what you do to me." A tear appears in my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

I struggle to no avail.Reshan doesn't know what to do.He flies to Halo's side.Then he makes a hawk noise.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm

I lift up my finger. "Reshan. Good boy you need to help me get ou.t or get Noah out." Tyler looked at the bird in puzzle ment.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 pm

~I just wanted to say. Sonic, some of your posts aren't even four sentences long. Please, try to achieve that.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm

OOC:im sorry.I didnt realize.but its ahrd to get four on every post.

Reshan squawked.Then flew toward me.He pecked me,and I felt my throat clear.I could talk again!Then he pecked the ropes that bound me.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I smiled. Thank the gods Reshan was here. 'Tyler let me go!!" Tyler held on my tighter. "Get rid of the bird!!" Tyler let the orders ring out.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am

Reshan squawked and dodged.He was obviously enjoying this.He pecked one last rope,and I fell down.Then Reshan headed over to Halo.Easy for him.I had to fight my way through ranks and ranks of enemies.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am

Tyler put his knife up to my throught. "If that bird comes any closer she's dead." I stand stiff. I never knew Tyler would do that to me.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 am

The bird stopped immediately.But I take a knife from an enemy and throw it,pinpoint,at the kid with his knife at Halo's throat.That was the fastest and strongest knife I've ever thrown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My evil stepmothers   My evil stepmothers - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My evil stepmothers
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next