Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Evil Influences

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Itch. Another itch. Scratch at it, Logan. Go ahead.

I scratch the back of my neck and shake my head, cursing under my breath as sweat beads down my face. I feel like I have a fever. I'm burning.

"Dammit."

This unbearable itch. Everything is spinning, the floor is an ocean, a dark abyss swallowing me up whole and I can't get rid of this damn itch.

There is a high pitched whine, but I'm alone. I think the sound might've come from me.

I'm alone.

My head is flaking where I itch. Bugs are crawling under my skin. I'm melting.

I'm dying.

The wound on the back of my neck where my dirty claws have been peeling at is bleeding. I can feel the warmth stream down my front, over my chest. My shirt is strewn recklessly over a cracked tombstone. It had bees in it. Not really, I don't think. But it sure as hell felt like there were bees. Something was stinging me, stabbing at me, gnawing at me. At my insides.

There is a wailing all around me, a sound similar to metal scraping against metal, a high pitched shriek that makes my nose bleed. It resonates through one ear and fades out the other, circling. I can't hear anything else but that damned wailing.

And a voice.

The ground speaks to me, just below the broken needles and shattered glass. Under the coarse white powder mingling with the grime on my feet. "Logan." It's a shrill whisper, weak, but very much present.

I don't know where my shoes are.

It licks at the very corners of my mind, consuming the center.

"Logan."

My father doesn't care about me.

I'm being eaten alive.

"Logan."

Nobody here cares about me. I'm better off dead.

They want me dead.

I'm better off dead.

Help me.

Nobody will come. I've been picking all evening. Popping pills. I am dying, and nobody has come to save me. Because nobody cares.

This infuriating itch is growing stronger. I carve at my neck with dirty nails again and grind my teeth together. The wailing returns and everything becomes a violent shade of red. The ground shakes. I'm going to die here, I think.

No.

No I'm not.

"They are going to die here." My chest is burning. I try to breathe, but I can't find air. My fingers lock into the grass and I twist forward, making that whimpering sound again. I am not going to die here.

Everyone else will die instead.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Denica Kalehla

Denica had been wandering around the edges of camp when she came across the burial shroud. Well, she more or less stumbled with a bottle of bacardi rum in her hand, occasionally taking a drink. She was very intoxicated, to the point it was almost humorous. She came across a boy, and was prepared to twist the diamond on her finger when she stopped. Maybe there wasn't anything to worry about here. He seemed to be writhing in pain and scratching at his neck. It was either that or she was hallucinating. She leaned against a headstone near him. "Are you okay?" she asked, but her words came out slurred.
She took another drink from the bottle, wincing as she swallowed the strong drink. Normally she wouldn't be drinking this without some other juice accompanying it, but she decided she was too lazy to care to go buy something else. She pushed a lock of her dirty blonde hair back behind her ear, only for it to fall out of place again. Denica tried to think a little clearer, but couldn't. Lately, she had tried to stop drinking as much as she did, because it would be harmful to her body. It also clouded her thoughts from anything, making training harder to do than usual.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

• tag: massacre, skye, sniggle
  • words: too lazy
  • notes: let's kill some bishes

mama, we all go to hell. mama, we all go to hell. i'm writing this letter and wishing you well. mama, we all go to hell.
julienne dupree, mania

Julienne observed the burial ground. She came here sometimes to talk to the dead. Yes, she may be weird, but she's a child of Mania. She's born to be crazy. Her hand caressed a tombstone. "Oh poor you, you're dead. Too bad for you. I'm going to live forever," she said psychotically. This was the fourth day in a row that she had gone without her medicine. Annaleigh tied her up, attempting to get her some more medicine, but Julienne set herself free, and came here to torment the dead. As she was walking over the graves, she heard someone speak. She sped up and found the boy sitting there on the ground. She smiled and knelt next to him. "Trying to die, are you?" she asked teasingly.

Julienne noticed the girl trying to help the boy. "Don't help him, he's soon to die anyways. But I did hear your comment. You want to kill everyone else?" She asked, interested.

Last edited by Clove on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 pm

tremble for yourself, my man,
You know that you have seen this all before Tremble Little Lion Man You'll never settle any of your scores Your grace is wasted in your face Your boldness stands alone among the wreck Now learn from your mother or else spend your days Biting your own neck---

Kayleigh reeled up the steep hill, tripping over her own feet every so often. How did she even get here? An hour ago, the teen was working with swords and shields, now she was rolling up a hill, and didn't even know why. Maybe it was a bad night. Maybe she had bad news. No matter what situation put her into the position she was in, all Kayleigh knew was that she craved another sip of the alcohol. So, while she made her way to the top of the burial grounds, Kayleigh pressed the warm wine bottle top against her lips, then poured the rest of it down her throat. She let out a small burp, giggled at the noise, then continued walking in her daze.
She found a nearby tree and slammed her back against it, trying to rest. The few minutes it took her to get up the hill wore Kayleigh out. "Poo," she whispered to herself, looking down at the empty wine bottle. It passed her mind that she just recently took a swig from it. Kayleigh sighed, then used her free hand to wipe her forehead, which was sweating like crazy. Her whole body pounding with heat, Kayleigh carelessly dropped the wine bottle, which shattered as it hit the ground, and used both her hands to pull off her tee-shirt. Now, she was only wearing a tank-top and shorts she'd never wear if not intoxicated. Before wandering off again, she heard some commotion coming from the north of her. Intrigued, Kayleigh stumbled towards the noise.
"They are going to die here," she heard, and instantly wanted to know more. In fact, under-the-influence Kayleigh, the one who is usually quiet and never speaks - now with 60 percent of her skin showing, felt the need to be a little bit more... on edge.
Picking up her pace, Kayleigh rolled into the middle of the conversation after falling over a tombstone. She picked herself up, shouting curses all over the place. Her arm was a bit bashed, blood trickling down her skin. "Hi-" Kayleigh said, which followed by a burp. The teen eyed the three campers around her, then snorted. "You guys are a bit deadly-feeling today, yes?"

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:14 pm

❥ taylor ryann

Taylor rolled her eyes at three of the girls. Hearing his words; one word flew to her mind. One name. Kronos. He was controlling him, manipulating him into doing things for him. She didn't really care though, Kronos was going to win this war, she knew it. Though after that, she would serve Kronos with her own purposes and her own ways. It was promised to her when she agreed to serving him. She doubted that this boy would have much of a choice, though. She then looked closely, hands in her pockets and her Skull Candy headphones resting on her neck. He crouched down, and spoke of only two words, not really caring what sarcastic remark he would throw back at her.

"Sup." She said monotonously.

It wasn't as if she was in a hurry. Kronos wouldn't let the boy die anyways. He had taken over this boy's body, Kronos knew well enough to not let him die or anything. This was all a set up, a set up to make his join the titan and help him prevail. After all this, he would just turn out to be a pawn in his game and be granted life without anything else. It was what most people would do, after all. She knew the consequences, though, and didn't really care for them. She was convinced that she would be able to survive them. She was a demigod. She was a daughter of the wretched Hermes. As much as she hated him, she had to give him credit for her ability to survive and steal. But that was all the credit that she would ever give the god.

Taylor thought that he looked familiar, but didn't recognize him until she took a good look. She had gone to a rave a while back and had talked a bit with this boy. So he was a demi-god.

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm

An array of voices, all in various tones spoke around me. I wasn't entirely sure what the first few had said, but one word did click in my aching, swollen head.

"S'up."

The word came out in an incoherent slur, and I doubt people knew what I even said. My voice hummed as I tried to clear it.

"I guess you heard." My voice was raspy, almost as weak as the one I had been hearing from the ground just seconds before that had apparently silenced once company made its way to me.

On hands and shaky legs, I drew myself up from the ground. Every one of my joints and muscles burned, my stomach flipped and my head pulsed. My throat was dry, and I felt as if I would cough up my organs at any given moment. They would all probably laugh if I did.

No, that wasn't entirely true. The rest of the camp, they might. But these kids, these girl, they all looked just as bored as I was. Some with pink rings around bloodshot eyes, swaying just to stay up. Two looked to be rather drunk...I probably didn't look any better. We all did seem to have a common understanding, though. We wanted out of this mess.

"I'm pretty fed up with this place...these people. Praying to a man that doesn't bother to acknowledge my existence." Fed up was an understatement. I was extremely pissed.

The red light danced in front of my eyes, different hues consuming different objects in my vision. The gravestones were probably the darkest shade of red, crimson, while the sky remained a rosy pink.

I lurched forward, everything I had swallowed down that morning re-emerging in a grotesque brown slop in the dirt with a painful hack of my chest. Small plant stems floated in the mix, and I had thought about all I had ingested that day. It was a wonder how I wasn't already dead.

I clawed at my stomach, trying to pick my head up again. Out of annoyance, I pushed my damp blonde and purple bangs back, wiping the sweat off my face as I regained composure and caught my breath.

The voice returned. I don't know if anyone else could here it...probably not. I would relay the buzz spoken in my ear.

There wasn't any hesitation; I knew exactly what to do. I just needed a few extra hands, and the people standing before me seemed to be perfect candidates. "There's a way out."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 pm

mama, we all go to hell. mama, we all go to hell. i'm writing this letter and wishing you well. mama, we all go to hell.
julienne dupree, mania

Julienne's fragile body twitched and writhed as she was on the surge of a mental breakdown. She observed the surroundings. Four girls, one boy. A poor, fragile---wait is that--- throwing up little boy. She pat him on the back and pulled him by the shirt. "Get up," she said gruffly. She wasn't one to play with. If there was a plan to mess with Camp Half-Blood, and she was initiated in it, then it would began immediately. "Yes, we know, everyone's fed up with this place. Now what was this 'way out' you were speaking of," she said, her body twitching dangerously.

Last edited by Clove on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Denica Kalehla

Denica twisted the diamond on her ring and watched as it transformed into a sword. She looked at the boy, hearing him say something, just barely catching it. "Tell me this way out before I find a way out myself," she said, a snarky tone in her voice. She sat on a gravestone, crossing her legs, looking deathly beautiful.
Denica's throat was dry as she finished the last of the rum, throwing it against a gravestone. She tried to clear her vision as the glass shattered against the stone. She shook her head, blinking her eyes, trying to make her mind less cloudy. A deep, scratchy voice found its way into her mind. Even though she had never heard him speak before, she knew immediately who it was.
Kronos.
She couldn't even decipher what he was saying, but she knew she was going to have to leave Camp Half-Blood after today. She wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye to her boyfriend, but she would send him a letter. A feeling crept into her stomach.
The feeling of anticipation.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 pm

❥ taylor ryann

Smirking as she saw the white powder around him. She was well aware of what people suffered from because of her drug dealings, but she honestly didn’t give a damn. She was cold hearted and cruel like that, but it wasn’t like anyone cared at all. Jake cheated, her father probably didn’t know her name, her mother didn’t even bother to check in with her once a year and her cabin hated her. She loved how none of them really knew what was going on. She loved knowing everything, it made her seem powerful. At least, for a little while, then they all find out everything by themselves. It’s one of the many wonders of the human brain.

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

I stand shakily, my hands clenching into fists until my knuckles are white and blood circulation has come to a halt. "We kill them."

It's not like they cared. My dad, Dionysus, hadn't said one word to me since I'd arrived at camp....Not even a proper greeting, like he was supposed to give as a camp counselor. He played cards and drank coke, didn't even look up at me, ignored me when I said hello. He told Chiron to tell me I was his son. Okay. He couldn't tell me that himself?

He was a waste of breath, and I felt myself getting flustered just think about it. My eyes narrowed, and another wave of pain was brought on. This one wasn't physical pain though. It wasn't from the pills, and it wasn't a stomach ache.

This was a feeling oh hollowness, like I wasn't complete. Like something was missing. I demanded to know what it was.

Actually, it might've been feelings of jealously.

Yes. Because while I threw up and died slowly, the rest of the camp played basketball and hung out with friends. Their parents didn't talk to them either...How could they live with themselves?

Then again, they didn't talk to me. The campers were the same as the gods. If I could, I'd slaughter them all.

Well, I could. I was going to. I just needed some help.

"Manticores." I spat, probably more harshly than was necessary. "I was told they were around here. We just have to let them in."

The voice had spoken about several waiting just outside the camp boundaries, deep within the forest. They couldn't enter without permission, which is where we would come in. We were on the inside. It wouldn't be a problem for us to just gesture them through the invisible gates that defended the camp. And nobody would expect a thing. Everyone was off training or talking or eating...Having a good old damn time.

I'll change that.

"Head for the back border. Kill any camper that gets in your way."
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

Denica Kalehla

Denica didn't have to be told twice. She trudged along through the camp, surprisingly not running into any campers. She came to the border rather quickly, looking around for any campers. None.
"Release the kraken!" she yelled, then, realizing what she said, she laughed. "I, Denica Kalehla, daughter of Kakia, give these manticores permission to enter camp!" she yelled, stepping back as the beasts entered through the border. She watched as three manticores headed towards the cabins, not bothering to move from her spot. Another made its way to the arena. When the damage was done, she would use one of them to get away.
Even if she wanted to stop, it would be out of her hands. They were already causing trouble down there at the cabins and the arena. The daughter of Kakia hunched over and vomited all over the grass. "That is the last time I am drinking that rum," she said to herself, her throat burning.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 am

❥ taylor ryann

Taylor was leaning against a tree, her hands in her pockets and didn't really pay attention. She was just a spy at camp, no real combat needed. After all, she was just a pawn in Kronos' game. Along with every other demigod that followed him. She was well aware of that, unlike many people. Though she still chose to follow him because she knew that she was thirst for revenge. Her thirst for revenge was enough to sacrifice her life.

It seemed stupid to some, but she thought it was a legitimate reason. She didn't doubt that the titans would win, she knew that the demigods would be wiped off the face of the earth though. They would've served their purpose for the titan and he would dispose them as soon as possible. It wasn't like she could give a crap. Taylor slipped her headphones back over her ears, not having a care in the world.

Normally, she would've devised a plot by now, doing things her own way, but she had already learned her lesson. The last time she had disobeyed the titan's orders, she had suffered. She had suffered something that killed her and tore her apart on the inside. She looked perfectly fine on the outside, but on the inside, she was breaking to pieces. She was broken, and that gave her more of a motive to kill the gods. To tear them apart piece by piece. To ruin them, and to torture them for the rest of their existence for their negligence.

Last edited by Cherrie on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

julienne dupree, mania

Julienne smiled and laughed as the manticores were sent into camp. They wouldn't know what hit them. So many camp members dead, and it would seem like a mistake. Her attention went back to the boy. She looked at the drugs around him. Whatever, who cared about his mental state? Julienne certainly didn't, as she was going crazy herself. She patted the boy on the shoulder. "Maybe you should try forcing yourself to throw up." She paused for a second, blinked and smiled. "It would give me a good show and it would get the crap out of your system," she said.

Last edited by Clove on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:41 am

I followed the brunette girl down the the border, arms cross over my bare chest, blood now dried in a stream down my front from the way my head had been turned while I itched. It stopped bleeding, but gods knew it was still itchy.

As I made my way down to the camp's desolate border, the pain seemed to dim, and the itch seemed to soothe. I was doing something right, clearly, and if it meant I didn't have to feel pain, I was all over this idea.

As I walked, I had a discussion with the voice in my head. My conscience spoke to the voice from the ground, that apparently nobody else heard.

So I was working for Kronos now, and this was to be the first attack of many on camp. I smirked, pleased with myself that my uncle, or grandfather, or whoever he was actually praised me for moving forward, carrying out plans. It was more than anyone else had ever done.

People would die. I was prepared for it. More than okay, actually. I was thrilled. Maybe it was the intoxication playing with my thoughts. Maybe it was Kronos. It didn't matter. What mattered, was that despite the hundreds of parties and rave I had gone to, no matter what types of party activities I did, I had never felt more alive than I had right now, this very minute, despite the feverish pain in my joints and the feeling that I was teetering off a cliff every step that I took. I was enthusiastic. This would be invigorating.

I felt a pat on my shoulder and turned my head to see a girl smirking at me. She said something, but her voice sounded muffled. Nothing was clear.

"...Throw up..." I thought I heard, and I snorted.

"Did that already." shrugged her hand off of my shoulder with contempt and carried on closer to the edge. I felt more at home with the giant monster cat hybrids in front of me than I did with these demi-gods.
---

A manticore reared up, letting out a low, impatient growl. Its barbed, poisonous tail whipped behind it in irritation. Kronos had sent him here to destroy the camp, but as it turned out, he couldn't even get it. Not without the help of some stupid demi-god campers. Normally, he wouldn't stoop so low as to need a human's help, but, well, defying Kronos was a death wish in and of itself, so he'd have to make due. At least he'd get to crunch down on some of the puny rats today, in any case. Avoid the ones that allow him into camp, he noted. Eat everyone else.

When two girls and a boy finally showed up, he jumped into the air, swiping at nothing with devilishly long lion claws. He could smell flesh and meat. He'd sink his teeth into it soon enough.

As soon as the girl finished her chant, the manticore let out a ground-shaking roar and bounded off into chat, passing the two demi-god rants and heading straight for the cabins.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:30 am

julienne dupree, mania

Julienne smiled at the boy and unsheathed the dagger attached to the side of her leg, repeatedly stabbing one camper until blood was everywhere. The campers blood spattered on her face and she licked it off, enjoying every bit of it. She walked forward, not seeing anymore campers, and lost it. She started to laugh insanely, and slashed at the air in front of her, thinking she was killing campers, but just slashing air with her bloody knife. She smiled at the boy. "A little mental control could help this situation," she said, smiling. She smeared blood on her cheeks and lips as if it were makeup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evil Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Influences   Evil Influences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Influences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: