Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I like listening to the ever-so-evil sounds of monsters on a lovely sunny day(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

I like listening to the ever-so-evil sounds of monsters on a lovely sunny day(open) Empty
PostSubject: I like listening to the ever-so-evil sounds of monsters on a lovely sunny day(open)   I like listening to the ever-so-evil sounds of monsters on a lovely sunny day(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Ok-call me crazy-but the festering, even sound of bloodthirsty, slobering, growling monsters I can't see actually comforts me. Don't ask why. Because I myself dont know. I felt a tree in front of me and hoisted myself up onto a low branch. The birds sung softly and ants and other bugs were busy at work doing whatever they wanted or needed to do.
Now I know what you're thinking: what the HELL is a freaking blind guy doing out in the woods by himself with monsters he can't even see?
Well I think this back: I have my ways. Shut up and deal.
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/

I like listening to the ever-so-evil sounds of monsters on a lovely sunny day(open)
Page 1 of 1