Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  Empty
PostSubject: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:02 pm

OOC: Link to Character info here.

IC:

Hamish Smide nervously stepped out of his fathers car. Strange things had been happening, involving strange animals with big teeth and various other things that looked like they came straight out of a storybook trying to eat him. 3 months, was how long it had been happening. 3 months, the same amountof time he'd spent living in New York.

Hamish got his bag out of the car. His father sighed in relief. So far nothing had come after Hamish with big teeth. So far. "Hamish, when you start going, don't stop. Sprint past the tree, and don't look back," Hamish's father said. Hamish knew. They'd gone over it at least 12 times on the way there. But Hamish still had no idea why.

The 12 year-old merely nodded in response. "Bye..." he said to his Dad.

"Its not forever."

"I know."

Then, Mr. Smide got out of his seat and hugged Hamish. It lasted around ten seconds, before the Maori man ruffled his sons dark hair, and hopped back into his car.

Hamish Smide ran, his legs carrying him has fast as possible, his bag on his back. Suddenly, a terrible sound echoed through the near-darkness. Don't look back, don't look back..., Hamish told himself. He was nearly there. Just a few more metres now. The sounds of whatever it was drew nearer. 2 metres... 1 metre...

Hamish leaped away, over what he hoped was the boundary line. A few moments too late. Claw-like-things ripped his T-shirt, exposing his dark skin. The claws made two, deep scratch marks in his back.

The boy was on the ground now. He turned around. The thing, whatever it was, was gone, somehow. Then, Hamish simply fell. He was not unconscious, or conscious. Somewhere in between, in intense pain.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Lou, the small huntress of Artemis, stepped near the Camp border. Not past it, though. Alouette would be safe inside the camp's magical border, away from any harm. She smiled at the bright blue sky, and the sounds of birds chirping. What a nice day, today was, outside the border. Which Lou thought was weird, since it was Friday the 13th. Oh, well. She didn't believe in bad luck.

Alouette must have jumped a foot in the air in surprise, when she saw a boy on the ground, bleeding. Surprised, and filled with worry, she poked him. "H-hello?" said the daughter of Leto, timidly. Not waiting for an answer, she turned to the direction of camp, "There's a bleeding guy! On the ground! Right at the border! Help!" she shrieked.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:35 am

Derek Retoll
son of Apollo
~o~o~o~o~
Derek woke up from what he hear off as a scream. He swung his feet down the branch where he was supposed to be 'watching' over the hill. Oh man. Oh man he thought, panicking. He wasn't much of a healer, but he does know a thing of two about wounds. "Crud, this isn't really going well." he said to himself as he raced to the boy. His eyes scanned the area, as he dragged the body into the boarders. He looked like he was more wounded than when Derek himself went to camp.

"Can you hear me?" he asked him, cheking his pulse. Thanks Apollo too, he was alive. Barely but alive. Derek cursed in ancient Greek. "Uh, it's okay. You're going to be fine." he promised, praying to his father to heal him. It was simple, but the pressure of some unknown kid in camp bothered him.

He placed his hands over the wound, a long bloddy wound, and applied his Apollo skills on it. And he watched, as it closed up, and turned pink. Not really gone, but atleast not fatal.

"Now that was close." he said, brushing off sweat from his forehead. "now, to get you to the infirmary. He smiled a bit. He saw the small huntress, and gave a quick nod at her.

[b]"Might want to bring him in. Want to come with?"
he asked her. He slung the kid's arm over his shoulders and brushed his bangs away from his eyes. Not waiting, he turned around and dragged/carried the kid down to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:02 am

Confused dreams stormed through Hamish's semi-unconscious mind. Too fast for him to know what they were about.

Still faced down, he thought he heard footsteps, and someone shrieking something about a bleeding kai. A bleeding food. Weird. Get the pound? Might get a corner? There was something mucked up about that... Then, more footsteps. The sound was getting clearer now.

"Can you hear me?"

Hamish rolled half over, onto his side. The pain temporarily increased. "Gaga Uh guh Uh?"

A slightly panicked voice. Murmured words. Something like a prayer. Pressure on his back. Pain. Decreasing pain. Warmth on his back. Pain, but not as painful as before. Hamish felt himself being lifted up. Dragged. He blacked out.

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:06 am

~Imma make the thread in the Infirmary. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.    Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, crud. Another evil thingy.
Page 1 of 1