Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zelly27's Character(s)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Zelly27's Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:12 am

My Accepted Characters

Hamish Smide, Son of Athena:

Jimmy Lance, Son of Apollo:

Mitch Harvard, Son of Aphrodite:

Jacob Hoffer, Son of Dionysus:

Last edited by Zelly27 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:43 am

Everything looks pretty good, but I don't understand how ADHD and Dyslexia could be a flaw for a demigod. ADHD is their battle reflexes, which could be very useful; dyslexia helps them read ancient Greek as well.

Nonetheless, everything looks pretty good. Great character! I can't wait to start roleplaying with you. (:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

^like what Bre said, I don't get the ADHD and Dyslexic as a flaw. O.O

Oh, love your charrie. It's good to see some new members to have awesome charries. x]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I put them has flaws because I wrote that from mortal point of view, where it would be a flaw/issue/bad trait :D

... And the reason I did that is because he doesn't know he's demigod yet :)

Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

I think it's good with the revenge thing, though. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Hamish is accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:09 am

Jimmy Lance, Son of Apollo:

Last edited by Zelly27 on Mon May 16, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:36 am

Nice character! Maybe just a few more flaws personality-wise though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:25 pm

That's odd. I had added a few more in last night, and they've dissapeared. And I can't remember what they were DX

Anyway, I've added two more on, don't know if that's enough...

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:37 am

You want me to tell you again the flaws I offered Zel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:12 am

Yes, please, Death. That would be awesome :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:07 am

It sure is! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:29 am

Spoiler:

Well, he's already accepted, but I think it doesn't hurt to write some flaws down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:00 am

Mitch Harvard:

Last edited by Zelly27 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:25 am

He's a great character. Look over it one more time (just for cause) and It's accepted.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 pm

goodbye, goodbye to all of this
jacob hoffer
i've got this golden ship; oh say it can save me

Full Name: Jacob John Hoffer

Godly Parent: Dionysus, God of Wine. 

Years at Camp Half-Blood: 
History: Jacob Matthew Hoffer was born to to Laura Hoffer, a young party animal. She was unstable, she had money troubles, and was always going out partying. She caught the attention of Dionysus, God of Wine. They were together for a week, and during that time, Laura got pregnant. Then Dionysus, under the name of Jacob Clark, disappeared. Laura had a nervous break down. She went mad. Jacob Hoffer was born in a mental institute. 

He was, of course, taken away from his mother at once, and placed in a orphanage, where he caught the attention of a Satyr, who took him to Camp Half-Blood, where Jacob was claimed by his father, the moment he stepped over the boundary line. He was eight at the time. He met his father for the first time.

After two years at Camp, Jacob began to feel weak, dizzy, and sick. He was diagnosed by mortal doctors to have Leukaemia, a cancer of the blood cells. It made him sad, and he ended up hiding in his cabin a lot. But then his siblings took (though they had to force him to let them take him) him to the beach, where they had tried to make him happy again by just giving him a good time. They were successful. 

But now, he doesn't let it let him down. He hasn't died. His siblings are party animals who always manage to cheer him up. His disease has given him a new look on life. It has made him one of the most optimistic people you can find. 

Physical Description: Jacob wouldn't be described as fat, but stubby. He isn't that tall, because of his fathers genes, but quite short. He has short blond hair (short because of chemotherapy) and deep-blue eyes, almost purple. A grin is usually found on his face. Jacob is a optimist (see history section). 

Personality: Jacob is a outgoing person, who loves to go out and fun. He doesn't let his disease get the better of him (though he did once - see history section). He inherited many traits from his father, including his love of partying and social occasions. He is quick to get annoyed, but when he is, it isn't that visible. He isn't the 'I'm gonna beat you up' annoyed type, but the 'I'm gonna stare at you and say stuff type.

Talents/Powers: Jacob has the  power over vines common in most of his siblings. He can make most vines, especially grapes, grow like crazy, in any shape he likes. He can make grapevines grow anywhere. Things like shaped and growing vines make him very tired, especially if he's trying to make them grow in a place they would normally be unable to grow in. 

Jacob also has a small power over mad people - he can make them say short sentences sanely, which is handy for when he visits his mother. But that's the only thing he can do, and it's very hard for him. Sometimes it doesn't actually work.

Pets: Jacob has a pet Cat, called Gopter. Gopter is a small tabby, who loves to lie in his water bowl. Extremely loyal, he spends most of his time in the Dionysus cabin, on Jacob's bunk, though he does enjoy chasing bugs in the strawberry fields. 

Weapons: Though he isn't a fight-y kinda guy, Jacob has a celestial bronze sword called Joe he uses in CTF and other events. It's a normal sword - it doesn't do anything special like turn into a carrot. 

Other: Jacob is a year-round camper, but he often makes trips to see his mother, and to the mortal hospital. 

Last edited by Zelly27 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:06 pm

He's good, he just needs one more sentence for personality, and then I'll accept him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:28 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

I don't see any other sentence. It's still 3 sentences long. That (...) thing doesn't count as a sentence, since it was connected to the sentence before it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:36 am

Wha? I'm sure I added something.

OH. I SEE. I added to the spoiler and not the normal bit.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Okay! Thanks for editing! He's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelly27's Character(s)   Zelly27's Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelly27's Character(s)
Page 1 of 1