Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

My (starsandskies2298) Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)   My (starsandskies2298) Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Name: Electra (Alexa) Pleiades

Age/Birthday: 14 born on 2/2/1996

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes or No: Yes

Mortal Family: Angela and Matt Morgan

Years in Camp: 1st year at camp

Brief History: Grew up in the house of a middle class couple in Roseville, Virginia, and up until 8th grade my life was normal. Until I got attacked by Pytho the Dragon. Luckily, one of the nerds in class happened to be a satyr and she (by she I mean Calypso) quickly took me to Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: I act weak but I really am not (OOC) and I'm pretty much unnoticable (even though I don't try). I'm a fast runner, but not the fastest, but I can keep running for longer. I have dark brown hair and blue-green eyes that change by my mood (pink, red, black and more...). I'm average height, like to wear unnoticable colors most of the time. I AM A HUNTER OF ARTEMIS.

Personality: I'm shy towards people I don't know. But I can be really loud when I'm near my friends. I am HIGHLY CURIOUS, and I think too much. I care about my studies. I am very smart at times.

Fatal Flaw: Curiosity

Pets: My pegasus Moonlight

Talents: I can kill a man easily.

Weapons: Bow and arrow, sword, my hands

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: None :)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)   My (starsandskies2298) Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Looking good, I don't think Calypso would be allowed to leave her island though, unless you mean the satyr's name was Calypso?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)   My (starsandskies2298) Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

I don't know about the eyes changing color thing. That doesn't really have anything to do with her god parent. I kind of see that as a power. It just doesn't make much sense to me. Is it some freak/cool thing that she someone got cursed/blessed with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)   My (starsandskies2298) Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My (starsandskies2298) Character(s)
Page 1 of 1