Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
queenofraspberries

QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)   QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 am

Name: Callie Vera Moda
Age/Birthday: 13 7/4/1998
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Evan Moda
Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: I used to be the most popular girl in my school, untill I met the Hydra. My life was pretty normal in New Jersey: tons of friends, loads of beauty, and what not. But one day, I was walking home from school, when I saw a wild dog. I had to rescue it! I chased down the forest, and that's where I saw the Hydra. Next thing I knew, was that I was in Camp Half Blood.

Physical Appearance: Blue eyes, blonde and beautiful, as most of my Aphrodite siblings. I'm medium height and weight. I'm not that strong, but I'm strong with words. Mess with my siblings, and you're going to get a mouth full of haterade! Haha, but yeah, I'm just your typical daughter of Aphrodite.

Personality: I'm unusually happy, a bit of a trouble maker (don't blame me!). I'm nice, sweet and bubbly, and very sassy when the need comes.

Fatal Flaw: Loyalty
Pets: A yorkie named Pinky
Talents: Charmspeak and I'm a gymnast and a cheerleader
Weapons: Does riding a pegasus count as a weapon? But I'm okay with a knife.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)   QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Good charrie. A couple of tips: Check for complete sentences, and make sure you have 4 sentences for Personality. Other than that looks good. I'm sure an admin will come around soon and accept her
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)   QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Nice character! All she needs is two more sentences for her personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)   QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QueenofRaspberries"s Character(s)
Page 1 of 1