Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) Empty
PostSubject: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 am

Name: Cherin Isabelle Gomez

years at camp: two weeks, and she thinks she'll be a year-round camper

Eyes: brown
Hair: Long curly brown hair
Height: 5'3'
Body Type: not too thin not too thick, just right
Skin Color: fair

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Stefan Gomez

Country of Origin: New York, NY

Pets: cat named Mochi

Talents: good in creating fashion trends, singing, drawing, and pegasus rider.

Weapon: dagger named Pistevo, or faith in english. Celestial Bronze, once was Penelope's dagger (Odysseus wife) Aphrodite appered to her in a dream and told Penelope never give up on Odysseus and have faith. That's why Penelope named the dagger Pistevo and used the dagger to threat men who courted her.

Powers: charmspeaking, luring(mostly men) to her will [BUT! she only use her power in need, she doesn't abuse her power or use for pranking other people]

Life Before CHB: Isabelle used to live with her father in NY, but she ran away because her stepmother always abuse her whenever something bad happened. The last incident that happened was two chimera attacked her and ruined the house where she lives. Her dad and stepmom was furious and angry, so she just ran away that night. She was also kicked out from several schools because of her ADHD, and her step siblings hated her despite of her looks (they were jealous) at the same time called her freak because she has ADHD and dyslexia. Her stepmom even locked her in a cupboard under their stairway because the school called and said she set the school on fire which was a hydra's fault. Sometimes she gets away from those chaos, she just talk her way out and people believe her but her stepmom abuse her.

Flaws: pride, loyalty, and defeat

Notes: she always pursed her lips when she thinks, she's always a snob to cute guys, playing hard to get. She raises her eyebrows whenever she's angry, mad, or disappointed.

RP: I ran down the stairs, and the house looked devastated. I ran away without bringing anything with me except my cellphone and a few bucks I kept from my lunch money. I looked back again, the house I never called home is half destroyed. I'd rather go anywhere than here, I'd rather be chased by monster and die than live in that house which I never called home and will never be called one. The alley lights turned on, I felt sad and scared, I didn't know where to go. I sat down on a bench, folded my knees, and leaned my head against it. I started to sob, whoever my mother is, why did she leave me? Why didn't she took me with her when she died? Why did she ever brought me to this world? This world where someone like me doesn't fit! I don't fit else where...From afar I saw something moved behind the bushes, it was wierd because it was like a goat's feet.

"Pssst!" it said.
"Who- are you?" I managed to ask in a small voice.
"Quick! come here before someone sees you!"
"What?"
"Just come here!"
I stood up and went near the bushes.
"Hi, i'm a satyr and I'm here to get you." I screamed for i saw a half human half goat.
"SHhhh!! someone might hear you! Trust me! You are safe to where i'll be bringing you."
"Are you crazy?! Maybe i'm just dreaming"
"You are not. Trust me. You have ADHD, Dyslexia, you've been kicked out from several school and-"
"Okay, okay." i said "How will i know i can trust you?"
"Just trust me okay? I promise. I need to bring you to camp half blood before it's too late. I can smell monster from afar."
"Okay, let's go. I think that camp whatever you call it is safer than here."

Last edited by isabelle_aphrodesia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Second Character   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 am

Name: Dwight Lerman

camp years: newbie

Eyes: brown

Hair: brown short clean cut hair

Height: 5'9'

Body Type: strong, fit, body built, but not so muscular.

God Parent: Aphrodite

Mortal Parent: Jacob Lerman

Country of Origin: Seattle Washington

Pets: none

Talents: swords fighting, can clean a room within ten minutes, flying pegasus, and archery.

Weapon: SkleerOs, a sword, celestial bronze, given by Isabelle, daughter of Aphrodite when he came to camp. Found in the weapon shed. SkleerOs means tough in english, was Achilles' sword, it was the sword he used in fighting before, no one dared to use it. Even Isabelle didn't suggested it but Dwight insisted, it looked fun and adventurous to Dwight.

Powers: haven't discovered yet.

Life Before CHB: Dwight lived in Seattle with his dad. His dad cared for him but died in an accident when Dwight was in the age of 13,and then after that monsters attacked him everywhere. Lucky for Dwight he survived in the outside world for four years, just then a satyr found him wandering off somewhere. He ran away from his aunt, who took care of him when his father died, but didn't really work out well. His aunt just treated him badly and sometimes never fed him if he did something wrong like kicked out from school again, or when a chaos happened.

Flaws: holding grudges, loyalty, inferiority

Notes: His very caring, and doesn't want his friends or anyone to get hurt. He always care for his half sister Isabelle who he just met when he came here at camp who nursed him back to health.

RP: I walked along the streets of Seattle, it was dawn already. I ran away from my aunt's house who mistreated me like I'm not a part of her family. I walked and walked, I didn't know where to go. I stopped in a coffee shop to buy myself something to eat using my lunch money that I have saved. I was about to walk in when I saw something or someone from behind me, she looked like any ordinary girl, she wore a cheerleader's outfit, I thought she was someone from school, and she tapped me from behind. When I turned she talked to me, but I wasn't paying much attention because of my hunger. I noticed her teeth looked sharp, I got scared and told her I need to get going. I have a feeling she isn't a normal cheerleader, but something else. She lost control of herself and she turned into a vampire, I think.

From afar I saw a half goat half human goat who ran in to me. We faught this socalled vampire.
"Quick! distract that vampire!" I shouted at the goat, with the feeling of being confused.
"It's not a vampire! It's an empousae!" The goat circled around it.
"Empou- what?!" I asked.

I took something from the trash bin, it looked like a foot of a chair, I took it and whack it in the empou whatever that goat called it. For the moment it worked. So the goat and I ran.
"Quick! to that chariot!"
"What!? where are you taking me?"
"Quick! move it!" A beautiful girl who was in the chariot said.
"Isabelle! the empousa!" The goat said to the beautiful girl.

But I was too slow, the empou- or that monster had scratched me, and chunks of skin from my back was badly scraped, and blood streamed and flowed. She raised her hand and scratched me again, my back was badly scraped, then I lost concious.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 am

They look good :D They'll be accepted quickly :D Try to use a variety of gods though for your next few charries :)
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:00 am

Thank you!!! :) lolz! I will, I'm planning to have a daguhter or hera, athena and a son of hephaestus. :)
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:10 am

I like the Hephaestus sound; I'm Hephaestus Cabin Leader :)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:23 am

Very well done for your first try. (: Accepted.
However, just a heads up, Hera is a maiden goddess, so we don't have any demigods who's parent is Hera. As she is the goddess of faithfulness & marriage, she won't disobey her husband, Zeus. Make sense? (:
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:45 pm

Okay now Deanie, let's not show off. : )
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:04 am

Really? NICE! I hope my characters would be approved, I'd like to RP with you guys, I'm like excited!! :)
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 am

yah :) OMG!! Thanks for accepting :)

I love making stories and fan fics about them! maybe that's why. LOLZ
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 am

Name: Madelyn Russou

years at camp: since nine years.

Eyes: Gray

Hair: blond and curly

Height: 5'4'

Body Type: slim

God Parent: Athena

Mortal Parent: Danielle Russou

Country of Origin: Chicago

Talents: very wise and good strategist and planner.

Weapon: dagger, celestial bronze, found in weapon shed. 18 inches long.

Powers: none

Life Before CHB: She lived in Chicago with her dad. But her dad seemed not to care for her, she got angry about her mom who left them while she was still a baby. She thinks that her life sucks so much. At the age of 8, she's been attacked by monsters. One day she ran away from home, she was found by a satyr at the age of 9 and since then she became a year-round camper. She's been at camp for 8 years.

Flaws: hubris, self-pride, and loyalty

Notes: Gets irritated if her plan fails, she always thinks that there's always room for improvements and training will get you to success. She's simple, and not that into fashion. Loves to build things out of different stuff.

RP: I was shocked, confused, and didn't know where I was. There were kids like me most of them wore an orange shirt with camp half blood written all over it, some were in the age 16,15, they were playing volleyball. I saw an inverted U cottages, with different designs, some were colored in pink like a Barbie doll, some has barb wires above, some has green leaves all over, some were steel, and many more. I saw some kids with hard greek armor above their clothes and they held swords, daggers, or shield in their hand. Where did this half goat half human brought me? It felt weird, and I also felt scared. I saw a half human half horse galloped towards us.

"Gorver! good to see that you saved another life." the horseman said.
I looked at the horseman.
"I found her behind a huge trash bin, her scent was strong. Lucky I traced her." the goat said.
"What's your name child?"
"Uhm...Madelyn." I managed to say.
"Madelyn, welcome to camp half-blood. I'm Chiron your camp's director, this is Grover a satyr it means protector."
I nodded, I was confused. I had several questions in mind, but I hope I'll find answers. I sighed.
"Come Madelyn, follow me, you have many things to see and know." said Chiron.
I followed.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 am

Name: Jake Logan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: blond and clean cut

Height: 5’9’

Body Type: body built, fit, strong.

God Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Blanchefleur Logan

Country of Origin: Los Angeles, California

Talents: Good in making sword, armory, and all.

Weapon: dagger, bow and arrows, celestial bronze. Dagger about 21 inches long.

Powers: none

Life Before CHB: He lives in Los Angeles with his mom, Blanchefleur means beautiful white flower in English, then his mom told him that his father left them when he was still a baby, so he got angry to whoever his dad was. But then in the age of 10 he’s been chased by many monsters, he told his mom but she didn’t believe at first. But when he came home one time, she believed even though she can’t see the monster. At first she thought he was insane, he needs to see a doctor, or is he just rebelling because he’s growing up without a dad. But then a satyr named Grover came to save him while he was being chased by a Minotaur at school. Then he called home to his mom that he’s somewhere safe. He met Isabelle at camp, who toured him around.

Flaws: Inferiority.

Notes: Always play with fire, and love to make armors and battle things.

RP: I wonder where I was, I was brought to camp by this half goat half human that he said he’s a satyr, meaning protector. I am really shock; I didn’t know what to do. My mom, she’s at home, she doesn’t even know where I am. I saw a horseman came our way, greeted us, introduce himself and his name was Chiron, and he even know my name. He was saying something to Grover but I didn’t hear what he was saying. I saw him waved to a girl, she looked beautiful, and she wore a pair of short and an orange camp shirt with camp half-blood written across it. Her hair was brown and curly tied up, she wore light make-up, her eyes were brown, she looked fascinating. The girl came to us; she brushed the sand off her knees that was from the volleyball court. Chiron told her to direct me to cabin of unclaimed and tour me around for the moment. The girl nodded.
“So…”The girl said “I’m Isabelle, daughter of Aphrodite. You?”
I widened my eyes, no wonder I thought to myself. “Jake Logan. But, I-“Before I said something she interrupted.
“I know you don’t know who your parent is. Don’t worry, I bet you’ll be claimed…later.” She said.
I’m so confused, what is she saying?
She rolled her eyes, and glared at me. “You…you’re not human, you’re a half blood. Meaning you’re a kid of a god and a mortal, like me. You have ADHD because those are our gifts we’re restless and for reflexes during battle, that’s why you survive when monsters attack.”
“How do you know-“Before I say another word again the girl raised her tone “I KNOW BECAUSE I AM LIKE YOU…You have been kicked out from several schools, you have dyslexia because our heads are hard-wired Greek stuffs…Any more question?”
“None…”I lied, it was the first time I see a Barbie doll this scary.
“Come, I need to tour you.”Isabelle said.”You’re lucky I’m skipping my Pegasus ride on my free time today just to tour you around.”
“Thanks…”I mumbled. The girl stopped looked at me from her shoulders and walked again.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:20 am

Again, great characters (and details!) Accepted.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm

Thank you!! :) that completes my charrie for now :)
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Name: Aria Selena Hale

Years at camp: two years

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Dark purple that almost look black when there’s no light.

Height: 5’5’

Body Type: slim

Skin Color: pearl radiant white

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Parent: John Hale

Country of Origin: Beverly Hills

Talents: sorcery and magic, potion making.

Weapon: a necklace that has a ruby gem and it turns into a staff. She made it like her own charm and she also stores her power in the ruby gem.

Powers: levitation, orbing, and mimic. (mimic like she can hide a thing for example an important stuff she can turn it into a pillow or something to hide it from enemy.)

Life Before CHB: Aria lived in Bev. Hills with her dad. She was a rich kid but she hides in a low profile. She doesn’t go out much, she doesn’t have much friends, though she gets what she wants but she felt sad and lonely because she’s scared to trust people. She’s been longing to know who her mother is. Her dad doesn’t want to talk about it and gets all bitter. Her dad drowns himself in work and just gives her bundle of cash. Sometimes when she’s full of it and gets irritated she gives away the bundle of money to people who are in need. She wants attention and bonding time not money. She discovered her powers when she got really upset because her dad isn’t minding her, she just went to the bathroom and when she walked back to her room all of her things were floating. She also dreamt about Hecate few times but she just ignored it and she realized it was her mother when she reached camp. Aria enjoys surfing the net but every time she opens social sites such as rpg’s, monster appear to her room but she defeats them easily because she couldn’t control her emotions and bam! Her power does the trick. When Aria knew Hecate was her mother, the moment she got claimed, she immediately embraced her gift of sorcery, she spends time learning new potions and crafts and magic. It made her become a strong person and it’s one feeling that she is somehow connected to someone who cares.

Flaws: Loyalty.

Notes: She has this hard time finding friends and she still hopes someday she’ll find one. She has this hard time trusting people because since she was a kid her dad gave her away but still she ended up with him so her dad doesn’t have any choice. Aria is one beautiful girl, but her look is like there’s something behind her beauty, her dark brown eyes was like windowing she’s a sorceress like she’s mysterious, strong, and power filled her inner soul. That’s why people don’t hang with her much because her charisma was too strong.

RP:
Another day at school, I sighed. I parked my white 1988 Porsche Turbo Cabriolet by the school parking lot. I hate going to school especially when people are so weird and you don’t know who the true ones are and who are being sarcastic. I shut my car’s door behind and took off my Charles and Keith sunglasses. I can smell my Harajuku Baby perfume, oh I love it. I hope dad notices that I really treasure the things he gives me. But I know he doesn’t.

“Hey, Aria.” A guy said from behind. I looked at the guy and he was one of the players in our basketball varsity. “Excuse me? Am I talking to you?” I glared at him and just walked off to the campus, ignoring others who made an “ooooohhh” sound.

I walked in the school building when suddenly. “Aria, there you are.” A girl with a blond hair said. She blocked my way to my locker. “We’ve been looking all over for you.” It was Ladie.

I thought for a while. Looking? And Aria? Since when did she call me Aria? She always call me Selena. I smirked as I swayed my dark purple hair behind. I placed all of my weight to my right foot and pushed my hip to the right. “What are you up to again?” I said. I don’t treat them as my friends because they are pretty mean. Like mean girls who mess up with innocent people with pranks.

“Nothing. Nice heels by the way. Are those Ferragamo’s?” She smiled. I nodded and stood straight up again to even my weight. I pulled my white mini skirt down because I felt that it went up an inch to my hips.

“Let’s go to class. The others are waiting for you.” She said. I followed her behind. But she was like going to a wrong direction. “Can I go to the bathroom for a while?” I asked. She nodded in respond. The moment I went in the ladies comfort room, I saw my friends there including Ladie.

“Ladie, weren’t you outside?” I asked. She shook her head. “I’ve been here for like ten minutes ago with them. Why?” She pointed to the others as body gestures. I felt shocked and scared. Was that a doppelganger? No, impossible. Doppelgangers don’t talk. “I’ll be right back.” I ran out again. “Selena!” Ladie said but I ignored her. I ran out back to the parking lot. Ugh! This is creepy! First I saw my things flying up in the air back in my room yesterday and now I can see supernatural stuff. What on earth…

“Surprise Aria…Do you want to go to the mall?” A voice said behind me. It was hissing. I looked behind and saw Ladie but she melted and her teeth became sharp and she looked like a monster.

“Look out!” A girl said. She looked fashionable. Her hair was long curly brown. She was very beautiful in deed. She shot an arrow to the monster, and then another girl emerged. She was blond. She looked like girls who lives here or like California girls but she’s a bit tanned. The monster died off after the blond girl stabbed it.

“That should do it.” The blond girl said. “Isabelle, I’m tired. Let’s get on with this.”

“I think she’s a demigod.” The other girl said the one who looked fabulously beautiful even though she was just wearing an orange shirt and a pair of shorts. “Hi, auh? I’m Isabelle and I think that monster was following you?”

I nodded. “Yes it was. Why?” I asked. I’m confuse now.

“Because you’re one of us. We’re demigods.” The blond one said immediately. “I’m Madeline and I think we can help you. Trust us. We’re on the good side. I'm sorry to break things quickly with you but I'm really tired and we really have to rush back to a safer place.”

"Where?" I asked. "I'm really confuse what is wrong with me? What is happening?"

"Positive. She's a demigod." The two said together like echoes. "Come. We're going to Camp Half Blood."

"Wait, can we drop at home first before going to this camp thingy and explain to me everything." I said to them. They nodded and agreed.

Trust is something I just don’t give away but according to how they look they seemed to be telling me the truth and how will they lie to me when both of my eyes saw what just happened.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )   Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabelle's Character Bank (please approve. Thank you :D )
Page 1 of 1