Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Angelica~

~Angelica~

Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) Empty
PostSubject: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Name: Liliane forman
Birthday: August 19, 1998
God parent: Apollo
Gender" Female
Claimed" Yes
Brief history: Born in Indiana she thought nothing Of weird sightings she had saw. She soon found out that she was A daughter Of Apollo, her mother forced her To live In Camp Half Blood. Her mother Abruptly kicked out of the car And left at the gates and said "This is for your own good" And drove off before Liliane could do anything. She writes her mother constantly but never gets anything back. She learned to except This and learned to live happily in camp half blood.
Mortal family: Sandy forman, Dakota Forman , Paul forman, Paul Jr. Forman, Gabrielle Forman

Physical Appearance: Dirty blonde with black streaks and brown eyes. She is thin,pretty, and has long legs. Has hair to her shoulder.She has a heavy Estonian accent and sometimes speaks to herself in that language.She has a scar next to her eye from her child hood.She is 5'4 with always straight hair and wears jeans or shorts with tank tops and high-tops most the time.

Personality: Bubbly, Always happy, but she has her moments. She loves music and sings alot (and dances). She loves to draw and still misses her home. She is very hyper and loves to play with her pet.She spaces out alot. Can be very annoying sometimes because she talks too much at times.

Talents: Singing, Archery, Seeing things before they happen.
Pets: A black pit bill with white chest and paws, She has brown eyes, And her name is eva

Weapons: Long bow, Two Daggers, And A sword

Fatal flaw: Always jumps to friends or other peoples defenses leading her into trouble sometimes

Summer or year long: Year long
Other: Loves nymphs and anything about nature mostly watching the sky and clouds
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Cool charrie! I look forward to roleplaying with you :)
Back to top Go down
~Angelica~

~Angelica~

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 pm

haha thanks :D i wish they would approve of it though lol :)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 pm

I'll ask then to look at it :)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Accepted.

And believe me, two hours is nothing to wait. xD I've waited two weeks (back when the site was basically dead) before my characters were accepted.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
~Angelica~

~Angelica~

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:42 pm

haha thanks :D i asked one x3 my friend told me too..
Back to top Go down
~Angelica~

~Angelica~

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:43 pm

WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)   Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelica's charrie (Now complete please approve)
Page 1 of 1