Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy Empty
PostSubject: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:35 pm

Prologue
    Pink paint drowned out the once pearl white, now dripping with black goo, wedding dress. The singed hem flew over the crunchy grass. Underneath the crisped lace were rainbow striped socks and bright purple stilettos. Her eyes, hidden by a small, Frankenstein mask, soared through the sky. Everywhere, there seemed to be trees. Tall, thin, weak trees. The wind blew them side to side, swaying with the night. No clear exit to the place. Flipping her lazer lemon hair back, a smile appeared on her mouth. Blue lipstick, outlining not only her mouth, but her two dimples, stretched out so the smile could widen. More grass was killed as she stomped over to the bright light. It was calling for her. Neeva, Neeva... her voice seemed to bounce off of the trees. And so she followed, leaving a trail of blood behind her.

Chapter One

Silver and black shadows snaked across her body. What looked like tendrils lashed out from every corner. They flickered as each and every one of them reached for Neeva. She was falling. Everything zoomed by her. Silky feelings cuddled with Neeva as she dropped. Those dark shadows - they lightened her everlasting fall. This wasn't Alice in Wonderland. Sofas and lamps weren't following the teen, so she knew she must've not been crazy. Where am I?, What's going on?, and HELP! where the thoughts racing through her mind. Everything else didn't seem to matter. Her vision was a blur, and as she thudded the ground, dizziness flooded her body. Evil laughter croaked over the Ke$ha song. Is this some odd nightmare? Why is Ke$ha's voice everywhere? More thoughts decided to tsunami her brain. "Welcome, Neeva," a booming voice shattered through the room. As Neeva stood, her vision cleared. The chair to her far right, up ahead, was a wooden chair. It was made from cherry wood, a rich reddish brown colored wood, and it glistened. Lions' faces roared out of the hand-made legs, frightening the 17-year-old Neeva. Zebras danced across the arms of the chair where arms rested. Coming from the look of the man sitting in the seat, he was talking to Neeva.
    Even though chairs were the last thing on her mind, Neeva couldn't stop awing. She was too busy dazing at the chair, and the pale man, to realize he had spoken again. Coughing to grab her attention, he questioned once more, "Do you know where you are?"
    "Uh... In the Jungle?" was her answer. Neeva was always one of those "funny one's". She quoted "Welcome to the Jungle" from Guns 'n Roses when ever the question was asked.
    "No, foolish newb," Newb? she mimicked in her mind as the man began to speak, "You're in the Palace of Deosh, where all 'newbs' end up. And I doubt you know where that is, so I'll explain. You've died... You're not in Heaven. And this is where you've landed."
    "Landed? There's more, er, bad places? And I don't in believe in Heaven and Hell, so this is obviously a dream. And I need some more explanations before you start yappin' about how I'm 'dead", she objected, air quoting word dead, "How did I die? Who are you? How come you've got ya big butt playin' Ke$ha, and where in the world is that comin' from?!"
    Laughing again, the man calmly answered her questions. "No, but there are many other places you could have landed besides the palace. No, you're not in 'Hell', rather in an afterlife world where you are judged on where you go. Next, you were drunk, Neeva Tamera Reese," her full name made Neeva gasp softly, "and so was everyone else at that insane party. You fell off of a cliff, and your soul found it's way here before day. Though we aren't vampires, the sun hurts all dead people. Proceeding, I am Foot L'Nore, call me Mr. L'Nore, and I am an important role in whether you go to any bad places, or any good places, when you die," Neeva giggled slightly at his name. Foot? Hah! "Lastly, I actually enjoy this song. 'Sleazy', is it not? It makes me want to dance. It comes from a boombox over in the corner in the left."
    "Odd..." Neeva said, looking up. Strange, there wasn't a hole she could've fallen from. Walking around the white room, Neeva sighed. Red lights beamed from the walls, making her white skin look pink. That's when she noticed: Neeva was still in the outfit from the party. White wedding dress, Frakenstein mask. Why did she even have those on at the party? Sadly, Neeva had no time to think as another girl, about eight, dropped from the ceiling. "Does this happen every day?" she asked, waiting for it to rain people.
    "No," Mr. L'Nore answered, "and this is strange. When you land in this room, it means something is special about you. You two ladies are the first to land here in a while. In fact, this is only the second time this has happened."

Last edited by Music on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Er, creepy, but well written. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 pm

BAHAHA creepy. A mixture of music and that odd Salad Fingers thing gave me inspiration xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 pm

... Salad fingers? xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:10 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:53 am

Why haven't I commented on this, Moofles (doesn't that remind you of waffles)? This is pure genius for a mere twelve-year-old girl (although I expect this kind of awesome from you). I hope you continue. Our writing styles are so similar, like the great detail in the description and not only plain, boring dialogue.

Mookie, this is fantabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy   Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morbid Sunshine || A story thingy
Page 1 of 1