Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dinner Date [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Dinner Date [private] Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I lean against Thalia's pine, waiting patiently for Taylor to arrive so we could head to our dinner date. I was ecstatic, and I tossed the keys to my car up and down, catching them nimbly in my hand. I just hoped neither of us blew the place up... sometimes it happens. But hey, what can you do? If it spontaneously combusts, it spontaneously combusts. Nothing you can do about it. I chuckled to myself. The evening was amazing. The sky was a light purple-ish blue color, and some white puffy clouds were edged with pink from the just setting sun. It was awesome. The temperature was fine, not that cold and not that warm. But it was going to get colder as the night went on, apparently. According to the weather channel at least. Or that's what the Athena kids said.

I was dressed somewhat casually. Or as casual you can get if your going to a dinner date. I did in fact have dress shoes on, and I had a pure white button down shirt with a pitch black tie, and then I had to ruin it with faded out jeans. Well, what the heck. I just hoped Taylor thought I looked good.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm

I walked sort of fast up to Thalia's Pine. I was meeting Kenny here for a dinner date. I looked pretty normal but nice enough to go on a date. I had on a long (the style was supposed to look like that!) dark purple tank top sort of shirt. It was really nice for a date, yet stylish. The skinny jeans I had on were dark with a few rips in them. They came like that though. I had on flats. My hair was brushed and soft. Not that it wasn't always brushed, it was. I saw Kenny up by the tree. I failed to hide a smile. He looked really nice. I appoached him and hugged him. It came out of no where, but I had to. He tried so hard to make me feel better about... I didn't feel like mentioning it. "You look really nice," I said a smile still on my face.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

I grinned as I spotted Taylor approaching me. I jogged towards her a little and closed the distance between us, and hugged her back gently. "Thanks Taylor." I paused, and held her back at the shoulders. My eyes shined brightly. "You look amazing too." I smiled and brought her in for another spontaneous hug, twirling her soft hair with my finger. I broke apart from her slowly, not wanting to leave her. Of course I wasn't, but I wasn't hugging her anymore. So that was a little annoying. Disregarding that, I interlaced my fingers with hers. "Shall we go?" I said in a very gentleman like way, gesturing my hand to the Jaguar parked by the side of the road. "Your limo awaits." I said, chuckling softly, walking with her to the car and swinging our arms back and forth in a random rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 pm

I giggled silently. "Of course," I said, swinging my hand in his. No, I didn't think me and Kenny were dating. I sort of wished we were. He was the best person towards me. I hopped in the pasenger seat of his car. I watched him. Yeah, he was really handsome.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:23 am

I looked sideways at Taylor from the front seat, grinning. "Alright. Please keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times. I was awarded worst driver when I stopped back by my high school to finish up my Softmore year." I chuckled. "I had had a habit of randomly crashing into police cars. Not the best way to tell a guy 'You're in the middle of the freaking road. MOVE.'" I laughed, my bright eyes sparkling. I turned on the engine, which roared to a start, all of the buttons lighting up on the board in front of me. I pressed my foot lightly on the pedal, and we sped down the hill at a pretty great pace. Fortunately for me (and for Taylor) it wasn't too fast or too slow. So I had no worries about crashing.

I turned calmly at the bottom of the hill. "So Taylor, what restaurant are we headed to again?" I smiled while keeping my eyes on the road. I let my right hand slide from the wheel and held her hand gently in the middle of the car.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:40 pm

I laughed. "Now you're making me scared," I said, kidding. He had a nice voice. I bet he could sing. I smiled while he took my hand. His hand in mine was like a perfect combination. I looked at him. I wouldn't be surprised if he got hit on by girls at the restaurant. I forgot where we were off to... I didn't reply. I probably looked stupid. Driving around randomly was cool with me, as long as I was with him.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:28 pm

I chuckled softly, squeezing her hand. "Don't worry... we'll just stop at the first romantic restaurant we see." I grinned. I liked being with Taylor, it wasn't awkward or anything, just completely smooth. Her hand in mine felt right, like it was meant to be. I sincerely hoped girls wouldn't try hitting on me at the restaurant... I suppose I was dating Taylor now, but I didn't know for sure. If they did, I would be sure to let them know I was with someone anyway. I spotted a restaurant up ahead. "Lets check this one out." I said, my eyes intent on the restaurant. I turned the wheel toward the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

"Cool," I said, my gaze following the restaurant. I couldn't exactly tell if he liked me or not. Maybe he was just being friendly because of what happened with my sister. I discarded that thought. Were we considered dating?
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:39 pm

I unbuckled and opened the door of the car, frowning as I let go of Taylor's hand. "Dinner's on me." I said, grinning as I walked around to the other side of car, and opened the door for Taylor. Taking her hand, I walked with her to the door of restaurant, and I could see that the joint was jumping. I hoped they had room for us. While waiting in a brief line outside the restaurant, I pondered something, and spoke my mind. "So, er, Taylor... are we like, considered dating now?" I asked somewhat casually, with a hint of nervousness in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 pm

The whole place was packed. People ranged from groups of frilly girls to groups of jocky guys. I focused on his question. I softly touched his hand again. "Yes," I said with a smile. I looked around the place a little. I spotted a boothful of girls pointing at Kenny and smiling, whispering to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

I walked with her hand in hand, trying painstakingly hard to ignore the giggles coming from my right. I squeezed Taylor's hand and leaned down towards her. "Will someone tell those girls to shut up?" I whispered in her ear, chuckling softly. "One moment." I looked up, my eyes now uncommonly hard. I talked somewhat quietly, and yet my voice somehow echoed over to the girls. "Hey, you girls. I have a girlfriend. So shut up." I grinned, laughing as I turned away from them. "Table for two please." I told the waiter when we got to the first desk. Taylor and I were lead to a very elegantly set up dinner table for two as far away from the girls as possible. Thank Gods. I smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:51 pm

I sat down at the booth. It was too bad we were far away from those girls. All he did was tell them to shut up. Plus, they probably didn't even here him. It would have been funnier if he randomly started making out with me right then and there. I flipped through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:47 pm

My bright green eyes flickered to Taylor's face. I grinned at her, holding her hand once again. I looked through the menu, seeing if there was anything Taylor or I would like. The girls were still giggling and pointing at me, and I considered standing up to them and trying to curse at them, but I realized we would probably be kicked out of the restaurant if I did that. Instead, I looked at them pointedly with an annoyed glance in my eyes, got up, sat next to Taylor, and kissed her on her lips. I got back up and sat down at my side of the table again, a warning look in my eye towards the girls. My eyes softened when I looked back at Taylor.

"See anything you like?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Whoa. It was like he read my mind or something. Was that considered our first kiss? I widened my eyes in a way that said "Huh. Okay then." I sighed in and held it. "Maybe the tomato and basil soup," I wanted that because... I was freezing. It was nearly the end of winter but I was freezing. I let out a deep breath. "How about you?" I noticed the flirty girls at the other table get pouty and huffy.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:15 pm

I grinned light heartedly at Taylor expression. I then drew my attention back to the menu. "Hmm... I think I'll have the same, with something on the side. Maybe some nectar." I chuckled, a warm and gentle smile spreading across my face. I reached across the table and caressed her hand gently with my thumb, my green gaze staring intently into hers. Yeah, there's a lot that goes on when you stare into someone's eyes. Something that's like... indescribable. I loved every moment of it. I tore my gaze from her reluctantly as a waiter walked up to our table and asks what we had decided on, if anything.

"I think we'll have two tomato and basil soups," I said to the waiter. Then I whispered something in his ear, something that Taylor couldn't hear.

~ Kenny was ordering a surprise desert thing for Taylor. xD Such a good relationship we have going. :D Anyway, do you want anything random to come up? Like the waiter turns out to be a monster or something?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:00 pm

I rolled my eyes in a smile. "Yeah, because they serve healing Greek medicine in the mortal world restaraunts," I laughed. I let him mess with my hand. I giggled at the girls who were now sad because of Kenny kissing me. They shot me glares, and I just waved at them with a smile and a smirk on my face.

Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date [private]   Dinner Date [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date [private]
Page 1 of 1