Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries)   Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:44 pm

A U R O R A | R Y A N

Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries) Susan_coffey_sexy0041

We entered the mess hall, hoping to find alot of people. But, truth was, their wasn't anyone but us. So, we set at one of the tables and the nymphs came to serve us our food. "So, are you new here?" I asked Callie. "'Cause, if you are, I could teach a few things."
Back to top Go down
queenofraspberries

Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries)   Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:34 am

"Yeah, I'm pretty new. I got here two days ago," I told her. I took a bite of my lean barbecue chicken. "So, is it all lean meat and healthy food all the tiime? Cause I think I'm gonna get bored of that the whol entire time."
Back to top Go down

Dinner at Sunset (Private to Raspberries)
Page 1 of 1