Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:08 pm

“Adventures Is My Specialty”
Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} E449a47b50
M i k a y l a || J e r r a l s
the energetic daughter of Hecate

Mikayla skipped into the Mess Hall. It was almost dinner, but she was extremely hungry already. Her light brown hair hung loosely, and she wore a simple light blue polo and denim shorts. Mikayla looked around the Mess Hall, a few people were there but not many. She took a deep breath before sitting in the empty Hecate table. "I wonder when more people will start to come," she thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:15 pm

~I decided to use my newer chare.

Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} Twilig11
N A T A L E E | R E E N A
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P O L L O

I walked into the mess hall. I looked over the mess hall. There wasn't one person from the Apollo Cabin there. I went and sat down, feeling lonely. I saw someone and I said, "Hey, I'm Natalee Reena. Daughter of Apollo. What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

~Nice!

“Adventures Are My Specialty”

Mikayla smiled at the Apollo girl. "Hi!" she said as enthusiastically as she always is. "I'm Mikayla, Daughter of Hecate. Nice to meet you!" Mikayla held her hand out for a handshake. "I love your hair!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:54 pm

"Hey Mikayla! Nice to meet you as well. Thanks!" I got the hair compliment a lot. Guys trying to get a date or two. Sometimes envious or jealous girls. Girls that thought I died my hair used the same look, but with a disgusted look on their face. I shook Mikayla's hand.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am

"Youre welcome!" Mikayla shook Natalee's hand briefly. "So you here for dinner?" Mikayla asked curiously. Most people would say 'Curiosity killed the cat' but to Mikayla it was, 'Curiosity is how you know'. She was always like this, just about to anybody.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:08 am

"Yeah, I think that's what everyone who's here is here for! If that makes sense!". I smiled again! I did that quite a lot! I look around the mess hall seeing if anyone I knew showed up, nope, no one that was familiar to me!
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 am

Mikayla laughed. She tucked her hair behind her ear before asking, "You want to eat with me?" Evidently, Mikayla was always in the mood to meet new friends. Especially ones with epic hair. Mikayla's eyes shined as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:31 am

Well, you see I would and everything. But I'd probably get dirty looks from some people. We could do something together tomorrow?" I asked. I didn't like it when people gave me dirty looks. I smiled politely trying to be as nice as possible.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 am

Mikayla cocked her head to the side. She was evidently confused, and as always, she voiced her thoughts. "Why would people give you the dirty look?" she asked her. "Although I've just only met you, I can tell that you're a very nice person." Mikayla leaned on one of the tables, waiting calmly for a reply.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 am

"Some people here don't like it when campers don't sit at their rightful table.". I say plainly. I was concious about when people stared at me, of course, people stared at me all the time! I smiled or at least tried to. My smile was more of a half smile.

Last edited by Jessica on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:50 pm

Mikayla laughed. She'd forgotten about the tables, which wasn't much of a surprise because she often does forget things. Mikayla looked at Natalee. "You're right," she said chuckling slightly. "But not many people are here yet, so you wanna do something while we wait for more people?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 am

"Sure, but what?". I ask Mikayla trying to think of something to do myself. I couldn't think of anything. I thought and I thought some more, but tlnothing came into that mind of mine.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 am

Mikayla thought hard for a moment. What could they do? Her light grey eyes scanned around the Mess Hall for different ideas. "How about... Ugh, I can't think of anything," she sighed giving up easily.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 am

"Neither can I." I also gave up just as easily. It was hard for me to think of stuff to do because well, when ypu live on the streets, all you do is live. I scanned the mess hall. Notany people here, excrpt for a pretty blonde girl that had to be a child of Aphrodite.

R O S E T T A | S I E N N A | S T O N E
D A U G H T E R | O F | A P H R O D I T E

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v

I walked into the mess hall for dinner. I could just taste the good food that I had missed so much. It was only fifteen minutes away. I saw a girl staring at me. She was kinda pretty herself, her hair looked like it was dyed red. It was a pretty, unatural shade of red too! I made my way over to er and the girl she was talking to. I realized they were botj prettu then. The other girl had a natural shade of brown hair, her clothes were more stylish than the first girl I had seen's. I say, "Hey girls! I'm Rosetta Sienna Stone. Feel free to call me Rose or Rosa though! My mom is Aphrodite. Who are you two?"

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 am

Mikayla smiled brightly at the new girl. "Hi, Rose!" she greeted just as nicely as she did with Natalee. "I'm Mikayla, Daughter of Hecate at your service. It's a pleasure to meet you." Mikayla studied her. She wasn't like a few Aphrodite girls that normally didn't speak with her, but many Aphrodite girls now a days seemed so much nicer than when they used to. But she was still as pretty as most of the Aphrodite kids.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:14 pm

My red hair blew through the breeze. I quickly tied so that it wouldn't bother me. I say, "Hey there, Rosa! My name is Natalee Reena and my dad is Apollo. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake it. She had to be around my age. "How long have you been here at camp?" I smiled at Rosa. She was really pretty. I liked the hat that she was wearing. She was also wearing a green tank-top to match and denim shorts. I say, "I like your hat!'

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v

"Nice to meet you both. Oh this summer is the start of my ninth year, well eigth year actually. I left camp for a year for ... er ... personal reasons. I like your hair! Is it dyed?" I say. Most of what I was saying was directed towards Natalee. I shook her hand. I then say to Mikayla, "I like your clothes, Mikayla." I sat down at the table we were talking at.

^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v ^ v
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:03 am

Mikayla sat down across from Rose. "Thanks, Rose," she said. The Daughter of Hecate didn't really mind not being talked to now and then. Many people often did that. "And I agree with Natalee, you hat is really nice!" Mikayla tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, starting to zone out. . . Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}   Dinner Time! {Private to Jess} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Time! {Private to Jess}
Page 1 of 1