Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) Empty
PostSubject: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Sirius ran to the edge of the Forrest, right next to the strawberry field. He stood there wearing Long Black Slacks and a Nice Dress-shirt he had bought at the store down in the city. He had gone to the grocery store and bought all the necessary ingredients, gone to the kitchen's a cooked a nice traditional Italian meal. It was Pasta with garlic bread: Simple, yet he couldn't help feel proud for remembering the recipe from memory.
He had also gotten some water for them to drink and set up a wood table with 2 wood chairs in the middle of the strawberry field (with Chiron's and Dynosis' Permission of course) and 2 cadles with a glass of flowers stood in the middle of the table. All he had to do is wait for Aubree. He had great news...

Last edited by Anthony Weasley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Aubree ran quickly through the forest knowing she was late. Wearing white lacy heels and a yellow dress. Sin case she carried a small white purse with her just in case she needed anything in there.She smiled seeing Sirius way before she saw him thats when she tripped falling catching herself with her hands. "Hi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Sirius couldn't help laughing a bit that she had tripped. He grabbed her hand and helped her up. "Hello," he said giving her a kiss. "You look beautiful." he said, blushing a bit.

Last edited by Anthony Weasley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Aubree blushed red sighing gently."You try running in 6 inch heels!"She couldn't help but smile at him looking at his setup."This is beautiful..."She trailed off figiting with a piece of her freshly straightened hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:24 pm

"I told you you could wear anything! I figured you would pick something you were comfortable with, not complaining though." said Sirius smiling and pulling out Aubree's Chair for her. "Your seat, madam." He waited til she sat and then pushed the chair in for her, walked over to his seat and sat down. "So good news, I've been claimed; Hephaestus."

Last edited by Anthony Weasley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 pm

"I like this dress thank you!"She said smiling at his next comment. "Aweh Sirius thats great.I'm glad it's not Apollo."She grinned toying with her hair and gazing at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 am

"Me too." said Sirius. He didn't know how he would do it, but if his father had been Apollo, he would've had to break up with Aubree. "Oh, and being in Hephaestus has it's perks," said Sirius holding up his hand wear a small blue flame lay, floating in the air just above his right palm. He then swiped it across the candles, lighting them both gently.

Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Aubree stared at the candles in awe. She wished she had some sort of power like that from her father,all she got was the ungodly ability to heal. "Thats amazing.Truly amazing I wish I could have such an ability..."She trailed off realizing she was babbling, she tugged on the hem of her skirt nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Oh, but I'm sure if I was ever in trouble you would help me. Isn't that Apollo's ability, healing?" He didn't mean to make her feel bad, just wanted to show off a bit. He looked into her eyes and found himself once again amazed by how beautiful they were.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yeah thats us healing. Some of us are better than others...I'm said to be one of the best."Aubree smiled proudly not meaning to sound like she was bragging but proud.She caught his gaze looking into his eyes, blushing she turned her face. "sorry."She apologized for her staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 pm

"Don't be," he said, and he reached across the table kissing her. He heard bells go off in his head and his lips felt like fireworks, and when he finally released all he had to say was, "wow."

Last edited by Anthony Weasley on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 pm

He kissed her,she lost herself in him and when he released her it was too soon. "I agree"She sighed contently."have I told you this setup is amazing?" She had to make sure she had told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:20 pm

He laughed a bit. "I think you said something like that." He laughed a bit more than looked at the trees and saw a small flash of light, which stunned him back on track. His face became a bit serious, not completely, but just enough to let her know what he was saying. "I have a question," he said grabbing her hand. "If I was to go on a quest, would you join me?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 am

Aubree looked shocked, he asked her to join him on a quest. "It would depend Sirius I have school in the fall. But I would follow you anywhere Sirius anywhere at all."She meant every word she said.Her eyes were darker than usual and the yellow ring around her pupil a bit brighter.Her stomach rumbled quietly, she blushed afraid Sirius had heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am

Sirius lay back a bit, that was what he had been hoping for. A slight smile came over his face as he heard her stomach growl. "Well, let's eat." he said starting on his own spaghetti and garlic bread, eating slowly and civilized.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Aubree blushed a pink beginning to eat slowly.She was starving having not eaten all day.She had spent the day in the infirmary then booked it back to her cabin to get ready. She tugged on her straight hair chewing slowly thinking about school this year. "This is delicious."She had to tell him it was polite right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:31 am

"Thank you," said Sirius, "It's actually a recipe I got from my Grandpa, he survived the Holocaust in Italy." He thought he would bring up something interesting in his life, his grandpa had been a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 am

Aubree smiled looking intrested." Really?That's so cool!"She continued to chew swallowing then smiling bright."I don't think I have any interesting family members other than my dad."She grinned at that letting Sirius continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)   Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date 2: Dinner in the Forrest (Private to Aubree Shae)
Page 1 of 1