Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake (Private to Aubree)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lake (Private to Aubree) Empty
PostSubject: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Sirius leaves Cabin 11 to walk to the lake and wait for Aubree, dressed in his blue swimtrunks and orange "Camp Half Blood" shirt. It may not have looked good, but it was the only things he had. He walks down near the shore and sits, thinking of the past day. He had left the streets of St.Louis to come to Camp Half Blood, on the way losing his best friend, found out he was the son of a God, and met the girl of his dreams.

Last edited by Sirius Jones on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:30 am

Aubree smiled walking down the path to the lake her orange converse sneakers covering her feet wearing. She wore a purple and orange bikini under a long white off the shoulder shirt.She didn't care about anything really, today was her date with Sirius and she planned to look half decent. She looked down the path spotting him on the shore smiling she tugged on her hair quietly coming behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 am

"Hey" said Sirius turning around to only lose any thought in his head, he was stunned that she was even more beautiful than yesterday. His mind went blank for a second, "So, you want to go swimming, or take a seat?" asked Sirius politely.

(Im pretty sure this is 4 sentences, sorry it took me so long my computer crashed this morning)
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Aubree thought for a moment "Swimming!"She thought she sounded like a child but hoped it came out more like a 15 year old.She examined him quickly before pulling off her shirt to reveal her bikini and slightly toned body.Blushing she closed her eyes letting her arm band transform into a bow setting it down next to her shirt.She glanced at the scar down her forearm before smiling again. "hellhound attack"she explained quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dreaming   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Was he dreaming? He certainly hoped not. She was absolutely beautiful. He took off his own shirt as well to reveal his slightly tanned and kind-of muscular body covered in bruises, "4 years on the streets," he replied with a smile as she told him of the hell hound attack. Then, examining her again and surprising himself, he said, "Are you sure you're not a daughter of Aphrodite?" Hoping she took it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Aubree blushed lightly. "No I'm positive I'm a daughter of Apollo"She laughed lightly combing hair from her face.She felt bad for Sirius having to spend 4 years by himself on the street. She smiled brightly taking her flip flops off. "Lets go!" She couldn't help but be eager to get the water.She grabbed his hand tugging towards the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

"Alright!" He replied laughing. He couldn't help it, she just made him so happy to be around. When he hit the water it was cool, which felt really good on the hot summer day. He quickly dived in, still holding Aubree's hand, pulling her under as well, and when they came up he couldn't help but notice, once again, how absolutely stunning she looked with the sun glistening off of her soaked skin.

(Hey, I won't be here tomorrow, Saturday or most of Sunday, I'm going camping, but ill be on for the rest of today)
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

When Sirius went under she was still attached to his hand so was dragged down too.She resurfaced quickly brushing hair from her eyes her curls going flat slowly. "Thank you for that Mr.Jones.Very invigorating to be dragged"She was teasing him obviously,she didn't want to start fights with people.

Last edited by Rhea Frost on Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

"Haha, I know Right!" Replied Sirius half-heatedly, as he always knew that to every joke there was truth, and was wondering if he had really offended her. He blushed and said, "So, where were you before Camp Half Blood? When did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Aubree smiled "NewYork. Living with my mom that I've seen about 10 times in my life. Three years ago after a hell hound attack and I'm a summer camper."She answers all of his questions in one smiling. Tugging on her bikini strings she adjusted the slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

"That's cool. I'm sorry you never saw your mom that often," replied Sirius. He was slightly sad that she was a Summer Camper, as he was going to be a full-year camper. But he did not show it on his face, "So, when do you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"I'm not sure yet."She knew he was a little sad but she had to get proper schooling. "I want to be a doctor so being a year rounder would make that hard."She couldn't help but smile lightly treading water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:58 pm

"That's a good paying job," he said politely slowly getting closer to her, treading in the water. "So, what do you like to do for fun around here, swim?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:28 am

Aubree smiled lightly. "Swim and play volleyball I guess...I like to come out to the more peaceful side of the lake and practice my ballet routine or sing."She blushed a light pink brushing blonde curls from her face. "The beach is fun too."Aubree smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

"Do you want to go to the more peaceful side?" Asked Sirius softly, as he was now only inches away from her in the water. He could feel the sun tanning his pale back as he looked into Aubree's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Aubree blushed lightly.Sun rays hitting her face at an angle making her eyes sparkle.She smiled brightly waiting.Splashing water at his face and swimming off squealing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Sirius fell back into the water laughing, and then swam up to Aubree grabing her around the waist from behind and spinning her around til he was facing him again. He could not remember the last time he had laughed so much in one day.

(Sorry I've been gone, I was visiting my grandpa.)
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:44 am

Aubree squealed when he grabbed her laughing musically. "No you caught me." She pouted wrapping her arms around his neck smiling. She giggled softly flicking water in his eyes with her fingers. "That was payback for catching me."She was joking but still it amused her that she could be so normal around Sirius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

Sirius wrapped his arms around her waist, soaking in this momment under the sunset. He had never been so brave, he felt like he could be himself, he was generally shy. Then, without thinking, he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Aubree brushed furiously when Sirius kissed her but she pressed her lips against his. "Well Mr.Jones hello there." She giggled softly flicking more water in his eyes.The sun was setting and it made her sad but at the same time she loved the way it looked. She sighed contently laying her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 am

He lay his head onto of hers hugging her lightly and watching the sunset. He noticed that her head fit almost perfectly in his neck, and thought she felt warm in the cool water. He never wanted this moment to end, he could stand here forever with Aubree.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 am

Aubree sighed lightly. "Do you realize that we've been here all day?"She smiled brightly looking at him. She released herself from his arms diving underwater and swimming off, popping up about 4 feet from him. "you shall never catch me!" she dove under again popping up another 4 feet giggling. "Never!" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Sirius swam after her laughing, and eventually caught her and swung her around again kissing her quickly again. Then he sat her down again, "Never, huh?" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Aubree pouted planting another kiss on him. "yeah never..."She trailed off failing to keep in her laughter.She laughed lightly it moon was coming up and it was getting a little cold in the water,she shivered lightly wiping hair from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 am

"Here," said Sirius holding her hand and slowly walking out of the water. He grabbed his shirt and put it over her, "Next time, I'll bring a hoodie" then thinking for a sec said, "There, will be a next time... right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake (Private to Aubree)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next