Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake (Private to Aubree)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:43 am

Aubree looked at him seriously. "Nope, I don't date."She grabbed the towel from her bag smiling brightly before sitting in his lap.Kissing his lips gently she giggled, "I hope you re realize I was joking...Of course theres a next time."She brushed hair from her face stripping his shirt off and grabbing her own,reaching in her bag she pulled out a pink fox tee shirt,black sweat pants and a pair of black ballet flats. "I always come prepares."She blushed lightly realizing it probably sounded strange that she carried around so much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

"Yeah, I like people who are prepared." said Sirius, "One time, my older brother, Erik..." his voice trailed off for a minute, "uh, he had a pack full of peanut butter, water, knife, filled to the rim with survival stuff, and I asked, 'Why did you pack so much?' and he goes:" Sirius mustered a deeper voice to imitate his older brother, "'When the world goes to s***, I won't be here for long'"

Sirius then started to laugh a bit, "That was my older brother, funny and serious at the same time." then he thought for a minute and figured he was rambling on. He coughed awkwardly, "So, do you have any siblings? You know, besides Apollo's kids."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:46 am

Aubree laughed at his story shaking her head lightly. "Nope just me, my mom and Melissa the 'Nanny' or as I like to say my Warden" Aubree had spent her entire life with Melissa she was probably more of a mother than her actual mother was. Melissa was labeled warden for Aubree since she was 13 years old when she wasn't aloud to do anything in fear for her protection.

"But hey I have lots of siblings really, and I have a few friends and you."She grinned slightly grabbing a pony tail holder and pulling her hair up." I agree with your older brother.If something bad happens if you come prepared you may live a little longer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm

"Yeah, I was always paranoid, growing up." said Sirius, thinking of his older brother. "But my brother wasn't. That last week before he died, it was like... He knew something was wrong that week." Sirius then blushed lightly, why was he telling her all this? Not that he didn't trust her, but why would she want to know?
"Anyways, how about you? Where was your mother for all that time?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Aubree sighed at his story "thats so sad..."She trailed off thinking carefully how to answer his next question. "My mom is a doctor so work occupies her time.She didn't want me anyways but I deal, Melissa is like my mom really she's the one that took care of me when I was sick and fed and clothed me...my mom just supplies the money and gave birth."Aubree blushed she probably sounded cruel to say that about her own mom but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"It's fine, it was the same way with me." said Sirius staring off into the distance, "My Older brother raised me, my mom was a drunk. She got money but spent it all on alcohol, and my older brother was asked to go to Harvard, but he didn't go because he wanted to make sure I got through school okay."
Sirius thought of the day his brother had died, how devastated he felt, how he had never actually told anyone about it. But that was 4 years ago, he was supposed to be over it. But yet a small tear came out of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Aubree's heart broke hearing his story,slowly she kissed the tear away touching his face. "I'm sorry."She knew it wasn't her fault but she couldn't help but say it.She was sorry it was a sad life to lead and his brother had died because of it.Aubree never wished death upon anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Sirius sat there for a second, calming down and staring at the stars now peeking out over the night sky. "It's fine... I've just... never told anyone before." he said sitting there for a second, letting the grief subside. "But, it's over, it's done. And if there was any way to fix it I would, but there isn't."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Aubree sighed gently nodding. "Thats true but your still aloud to grieve...He was your brother it doesn't matter how long ago it happened."She smiled lightly kissing his lips gently "we'll be okay Sirius."She smiled not sure what she meant but it sounded like the right thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:26 am

"I know we will." said Sirius putting his arm around her and looking up at the stars. "I know we will...". He repeated shutting his eyes. "What cabin do you think I'll be in?" said Sirius, trying to litghten the mood
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Aubree sighed laying her head on his shoulder and smiling.She looked at him carefully, "Honestly you never know until it happens.As long as your not a sun of Apollo I'll be okay."She was telling the truth obviously she wasn't going to be with him if he was a son of Apollo that would be wrong on her part. She looked up at the stars sighing contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm

"I'm sure I wont be..." he said confidently. Wouldn't that be awkward. "You know, if I could have 1 day in my life to live in forever, it would be now." He thought about this for a moment... would he truly pick this day, over all the days in the past with his brother? Going to the mall, just driving around and blowing off steam after their team lost the superbowl. He thought for a good 2 minutes, and the answer, truly in his mind was: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Aubree smiled glancing at him "I agree with you"She thought about it what about her day with Misael that was a good day...He was her best friend but this day had been more fun by far and she had something with Sirius.After pondering it she nodded sure her answer was true. She sighed gently "I have to get going...my siblings will wonder where I ran off."She stood grabbing her bag and pulling up her sleeve to but her weapon back on her arm,once it was she sighed gently pulling her sleeve back around it. "Thank you for today, where shall our next date be?" She couldn't help but ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Sirius stood and kissed her again, but this time, more passionately. When he finally released he stood there and said, "I don't know, maybe go outside camp for some dinner?" He looked into her eyes again, They seemed to shine even more brightly under the moon.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Aubree blushed deeply at the kiss smiling. "uhmm...Yeah Dinner sounds awesome."She put her sunglasses in the bag smiling." When should I meet you?"She was curious to when this next date may be, absentmindedly pointing her toe in ballet formations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm

"Tuesday sound good?" asked Sirius. He was already planning the next date. He didn't want to come on to strong but he wanted it to be romantic, and of course he would need time to get money.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:51 am

Aubree smiled lightly nodding. "Tuesday sounds great."She shouldered her bag kissing his lips gently. "I'll see you then" she then turned walking towards the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Sirius sat there for a momment, looking up at the stars then said aloud to himself, "Dad, I'm coming.." then got up, and left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake (Private to Aubree)   The Lake (Private to Aubree) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake (Private to Aubree)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2