Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) Empty
PostSubject: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:38 pm

I walked onto the shore of the lake. I needed time to think. I flipped a coin, trying to make myself think. This day had been weird, I got a new weapon, and... I think... it works like this. I pressed a button on my watch and an alarm went off. Then a bronse blade erupted from it, the huge staff of the Halberd painted gold. It sat there, almost out of my watch, waiting for me to grab it. I gripped the eight foot long Halberd and the compartment on my watch closed. The Halberd felt so light to me, and all of the Hephaestus kids said they couldn't even lift it. I swung it around, trying to learn what I can. I came here in my swim suit so I might as well swim. I pressed a button on my watch, threw the halberd in the air and the Halberd was sucked into the watch. That was cool. I took off my shirt and dove into the lake. i waded in the pool for awhile.

Last edited by Alexander on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Sophia heard a dull pulp as someone entered the lake. Swimming up for breath she scaned over the top of the lake. Her brown hair pastered it's self all over her face and she pushed it back behind her ears. Her muticolored eyes shined in the light and she swam over to the dock. Pulling herself out water and onto the dock she found anouther person had been there she gave a friendly smile and wave.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I waved hi at the girl. Kinda cute. I dove into the water again. I loved it in here, but I loved it more in the sun. I jumped out of the pool and made the sun shine on me more. My blonde hair turning brown from the water. I dried off eventually and sat on a chair, I took a water bottle out from a cooler and took a sip. It was a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Ducky figured it was time she made some new friends here in this place so she walked over. She sat down into a chair down from him. She gave a nice friendly smile and interduced herself with a polite. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:02 pm

"Hi, whats your name?" I asked, smiling. My yellow eyes gleaming in the light. I turned away. I started to stroke my half beard, which meant I was thinking. I was thinking about how the light was shining down on me. I smiled. I loved the light.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Sophia smiled and rung out her hair in the sand. "I'm Sophia Donald. But call my Ducky though." She smiled. "And your's?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"Chase Arinmada," I said, smiling at her. She was actually pretty cute. My hair dried and it went back to its normal, it turned to its natural dirty blonde color. I straightened it out with my hands and let the light shine off of me. My half beard dried off as well, going to its brown color.
"God Parent?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Her hair was still wet but slowly fading back to the the hazelnut brown it was supposed to be. "Asclepius" She said with a smile. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked at the water with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:54 pm

"Cool," I said. I got off of my chair and took a running start. I sprinted down the dock and jumped as far as I could and used light to push me even further. I dove into the middle of the lake and went into the bottom of it. I swam around in the water and swam bnack to the surface. Wow. Nice water today.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Ducky watched him with a humored expression. "Good jump!" She yelled after him. Not moving from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"Thanks!" I yelled back. I dove into the water, exploring the lake. Looking at the fish, swimming with them, and even wondering if I should get my fishing rod. I swam back to the surface. My hair plastered on my face and my half beard getting into my mouth. I spat, trying to get it out and dove back in. After a while I came onto shore and sagt on the dock.
"So, what's your story?" I asked her, drying my face and hair with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:49 pm

She laughed. "I highy doubt you would care much." Smiling at him such continued. "It's quite boring."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:04 pm

"I'm pretty boring myself, so I like boring stories," I said to her, smiling. I used the light to shoot the water bottle into my hand. I took a sip. Mmm... it felt clear. I smiled looking up at the sun. i was already tan.. I might as well. I let the sun shine specifically on me. Mmmm. Warmth.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Soph shrugged. "I lived with my over protective, clean freak mother and my , that the gods, normal stepfather. When I was about 13 I started getting attacked then it stopped then started again. I got a creepy dream and magic paper and ended up here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)   A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Lake. (Private to Colbers)
Page 1 of 1