Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walk at the lake [private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

Walk at the lake [private] Empty
PostSubject: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 am

I was bored and decided to walk with my dog Naomi, the lake was usually a quiet, peaceful place where you could always meet new people. Naomi enjoyed herself, she chased birds and jumped into the water.
Once I walked enough I sat down in the grass and looked at her running around.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 am

I walked over to the lake not noticing the boy that was sitting down or his dog. I got into the water of the lake and began to swim. I needed to clear my mind and this was how I found I was best able to do it. I thought about life back in Japan with all of the others. How we protected it during it's time of need and found what needed to be found. How funny it was that the things that Haru and I were looking for were inside of us the entire time. I came up from the water letting my hair flow with the lake and when I looked around I saw a boy there. I got out of the lake and walked over to him. I said, "Oh, hello. I didn't expect anyone to be here. My name's Kaioh Michiru. I just recently arrived here from Japan. My god parent is Poseidon. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

I was shocked, that girl just came right out of the lake, I haven't noticed her before. But hey she was a daughter of Poseidon, so it made sense I guess.
"I am Vic, son of Aphrodite and I am from Germany. Guess we are both foreginers huh? And this is Naomi, my German shepherd." I gave her a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:29 am

I nod and said, "Hai, I suppose we are both foreigners. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. Have you been here long?" I looked at the dog and smiled scratching behind it's ear.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 am

"At camp? About three years or so.. I lost count." I saw that Naomi enjoyed her treatment, but she usually does. She likes the attention and she is friendly to everybody as long as they are friendly to me.
"So Japan huh? I bet you miss it. And Poseidon as a dad must be cool too."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 am

Ne, it's fine. Japan was fun but I'll e there again soon I'll only be at Camp Half Blood at certain times. I did have a lot of friends over in Japan. Two of them are here right now, in fact, so it's all okay. How about you? Do you miss Germany?" I smiled and went to rubbing Naomi's back.
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

"Yea miss it pretty much, as far as I know I am the only German kid here and I am here most of the year. So i miss it." I told her and watched her rubbing Naomi again.
I sighed "But it's all good, I like it here." I put on my smile again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 am

I looked at Vic again and said, "I'm sorry to hear that but hey cheer up. You should definitely get to know the people here. Make some friends maybe you'll even help fight big monsters some day." I thought about my time back in Japan fighting the daimohn and looking for the pure heart crystals with Haruka so that we could save the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk at the lake [private]   Walk at the lake [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk at the lake [private]
Page 1 of 1