Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} Empty
PostSubject: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 am

Ugh...stupid crutches, I thought to myself as I (sorta) walked by the creek. The water smoothly flowed through it, but I was careful not to let it touch my cast. I just wanted some peace and quiet, for once. AWAY from my loudmoth brother. I picked a good rock and just sat on it with my bad leg up and my crutches leaning on the side.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

~You said something about private topics by the creek right?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm

~This is it. XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 pm

~Am I joining it or what?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 pm

~Yup.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:41 pm

I sighed deeply as I walked to the creek. Sitting down on a rock, I sighed again. What was I to do?
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:47 pm

I turn my head to see a girl a couple yards away. How she didnt see me, I dont know. I quietly grab my crutches and stand up.

~Whered ya get your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm

~I looked up irony on google images. xD
I buried my face in my hands and sighed again. Gods, I was so un-freaking-believably tired.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 pm

I start to walk behind a tree to watch this girl.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Still blind from the accident, my head shot up hearing movement. Yes, I was temporarily blind and my vision should come back in a month or two. "Who's there?" I called.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Shoot, I was spotted. I couldnt just lie and not say anything. I started to walk towards the girl. "Uh...I'm Cody, uh...Cody Michaels." My eyes start darting all around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm

"Roxanne Michaels." I said as my ears zeroed in on the voice. I transfixed my gaze on him. "Daughter of Zeus, cabin leader."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm

"Demeter." I smile faintly. "Isn't it funny that we have the same last name?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:52 pm

"Not really." I said curtly crossing my arms over my chest.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:43 pm

"Oh," I say, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm

I grunted and lay down on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:22 pm

"Are you okay?" I say as I walk closer.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 pm

"That's close enough." I said. "Describe yourself."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 am

"Um...I have a broken left leg, green eyes, blond hair that is in my face, and Im wearing a Guns 'n' Roses t-shirt."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:13 pm

"Interesting." I said bored as I played with a random spark. I wondered if my electric blue eyes scared him. Usually they were blue-gray-green but since the accident they had changed color. Scary.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 pm

I watched Roxanne as she played with a spark. She was...interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:38 pm

"Well, since I can't see anything, you might wanna start a conversation." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

I blush. "Okay...um...what's it like being a daughter of Zeus?"

Last edited by Alex Dashwood on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:38 pm

~Daughter.
"Er...another question please?" I asked not wanting to answer it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm

~Oopsies. XD

"Okay. Um...how long have ya been at camp?" I say as I flip my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}   Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to Walk by the Creek With a Broken Leg...{PRIVATE!}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: