Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] Empty
PostSubject: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A  || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

Mikayla walked around the carnival with a spring in her step. She really was excited for this Winter Festival. The Fall Festival was amazing, and now the Winter Festival? Through, Mikayla's eyes it was going to be a fun experience. As the daughter of Hecate walked around, glancing at different booths and the rides, she stuffed her hands into her faded jeans pocket to make sure they were warm. Her fingers were sensitive to the cold. In fact, once she had a really bad frostbite after just holding a snowball with her bare hands for four minutes. If it weren't for the Apollo kids, Mikayla might not have fingers today. 

Shaking her head slightly trying to forget that memory, Mikayla's head whipped over to the yells of he people on the roller coaster. A smile crept on to her face, as she just stood there in the middle of the path, watching cars go up and down the tracks. Mikayla thought about going there, but maybe later. For now, she decided that it she would just walk around the main part of the carnival. Breaking her gaze from the fast ride, Mikayla continued to walk around. Her blueish-greyish not-so-thick jacket kept her considerably warm as a gust of cool wind blew towards her. 

Closing her eyes, Mikayla smiled slightly letting the wind blow through her soft brown hair. However, closing her eyes while walking proved to be rather stupid when she accidentally bumped into someone. Her eyes flashed open, and immediately, Mikayla apologized. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink because of embarrassment. 
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Damon was just walking around the carnival, trying to get use to a carnival without funnel cakes. As he was walking someone bumped into him and ,to him, almost squeaked 'I'm sorry'. When he turned to see a girl only a little younger than him he smiled. "Nah, it's okay." He though for a second, "Wait, are you a Hecate Camper?" Damon asked, trying to recall her face, but his memory was horrible.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:21 pm

The moment she actually noticed the person's face, the blush in her cheeks faded and her usual smile was plastered onto her face. It was only one of her half-siblings, thank goodness. If it had been an Ares camper, Mikayla would be dead by now. "Oh, yeah," she said. Pausing slightly, Mikayla studied his face, trying to recall his name. She had waaaay too many half-siblings, in a good way. "Oh right! It's Damon right?" she asked with a smile. 

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 pm

A grin spit Damon's face. "Ding ding ding. It seem's you get a cookie." Damon said flourishing his hand and making a cookie appear. "Now, if only I knew your name. That might make us even for you bumping into me." Damon said after giving her the cookie, the grin never leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

Mikayla simply smiled as she took the cookie from her half-brother. Taking a small bite to savior the taste, Mikayla looked up at Damon and said, "Well then, if it's to make us even... My name's Mikayla. Beaming, Mikayla slowly finished the delicious cookie. "And now that you know my my name, you get," -she paused for a moment thinking about what she could conjure up; suddenly a thought hit her- "You get a cup of hot chocolate!" With that, Mikayla snapped her fingers and faced her palm up, and a small mug full of hot chocolate appeared on the palm of her hand. 

Smiling, she handed it over to Damon. Hot chocolate is what a person needed when it came to cold whether like today. Once she handed Damon the hot choco, Mikayla shoved her hands into her jacket pockets. "So... What brings you to the Festival?" she asked curiously. 
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 pm

As Damon took the cup he smiled, and made tiny little mittens appear around Mikayla's head. The mittens started to dance and spin. "Fun." Damon said as he took a sip of the hot chocolate. He decided it needed marshmallows and made to jumbo ones fall into his cup, as he did this the mittens started to group together and made a full sized pair. "Your hands looked cold." Damon said as he flicked a finger making the mittens spin reveling three intertwined crescent moons.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Mikayla smiled as she grabbed the mittens from the air. Staring at them, she noticed they were lovely. Slipping them on, her fingers immediately felt warmer. "Thanks," she said with a smile, staring at them again. Mikayla always loved pretty things like these. She is and always be a such a girl. Laughing slightly to herself, she stared at the different booths and attractions around the park. It was official, she wanted to visit everything around the park. 

Finally, Mikayla turned her head back to Damon. "So, whadda you wanna do now, big brotha?" she smiled at her randomly new nickname for Damon. 
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 am

Damon turned almost methodically. "I don't really know." Damon said instantly falling back into the older brotherliness he use to have. As he searched he decided he would mess with her a little bit. "Well, I haven't seen any dunking booths so putting you in one of those is out." Damon said with a straight face, still looking around as if one would pop up. "So, how about he just ride the Coaster?" Damon asked pointing at the Roller Coaster behind him with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Mikayla rolled her eyes at Damon's comment of putting her in the dunking booth but she was smiling. Well, it wouldn't really matter considering the fact that Mikayla was able to wake her surroundings slightly warmer with her powers. Looking at the roller coaster, Mikayla smiled brightly. "Yes!" she exclaimed. Immediately, Mikayla grabbed her half brother's arm and dragged him over to the line, where they would have to wait for a bit. Maybe for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Damon allowed himself to be dragged over to the roller coaster. Getting dragged around was something he had to deal with his whole whether it was his sister or his girlfriend, and now his half sister it seemed he was cursed so that his life would be ruled by women. So they got in line and it move at a mild pace.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Mikayla got jittery as they got closer and closer to the ride itself. A bright smile plastered her face and she was becoming almost restless. She hadn't been on a roller coaster ever since she entered the Half Blood Hill border. "Do you ever get sick in rollercoasters?" Mikayla asked her brother out of comlplete curiousity as she took another step closer to the ride.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Damon looked at her she was almost bouncing. "Umm, not since I was like six. By the way how much sugar have you had? I'm pretty sure they have some kind of rule against people as hyper as the Energizer bunny getting on." Damon said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 am

Mikayla laughed slightly. In all truth, she hadn't had much sugar that day. Maybe she was just glad she got to the Winter Festival or something. "I'm just really active today, I guess," Mikayla said with a slight shake of her head. "And I'm no Energizer bunny! I'm more like an Enegizer demigod." Laughing slightly at her own joke, she suddenly realized that they were up next for the ride. Her smile braodened and Mikayla became jumpy again.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 am

Damon pulled a rabbit sticker out of nowhere and stuck it on to Mikayla's cheek. "There, now your the Energizer demi-bunny." Damon said as they were allowed on the roller coaster and ushered her in to the car that stopped in front of them.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Mikayla peeled off the bunny sticker from her face with a shrug. Staring at it for a second she then stuck it to her jacket. Nonetheless though, she pulled a pooh bear sticker out of nowhere and stuck it to Damon's shirt. "Fine, but now you're Pooh Bear," she muttered smiling. But she couldn't care less as she stepped into the car. Slipping her seatbelt on and then pulling down on her lap bar, Mikayla was ready for a little thrill. "Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Damon slid into the car next to Mikayla. He fastened the seat belt, once it was fastened the ride started up. At first it was a slow climb every clink building suspense untill the first drop. At the top of the climb Damon let his arms go totally limp.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

With every small chink of the ride, Mikayla got more and more restless. Her heart was beating quickly and she was readying to throw her hands up into the air. The moment they were on the top of the hill, Mikayla threw her arms up and yelled, "Whooohoo!" The moment the cart dived down, Mikayla was laughing instead of screaming. It was an odd habit that she found and when they reached the loop-de-loop, she was ready for the blood to get to her head and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]   Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk Through the Carnival [[Private to Dave]]
Page 1 of 1