Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Out On A Walk [private]

Go down 
+2
maddie ☹
Dan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Out On A Walk [private] Empty
PostSubject: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Cody's footfalls echoed around the barren forest. The soft crunch of leaves underfoot intertwined with Cody's soft breathing. He wore a warm dark green sweatshirt which sheltered him from the cold, sharp wind which stung his face as he walked along.

Despite the freezing cold air, the sun was out. It streamed through the dead trees and dappled the forest floor with golden light. Cody shivered. Although the sun was out, the air numbed Cody's face. Unveiling his hand from his jacket, he waved it slightly, and the path which he walking in bloomed with fresh green grass. A smile danced across Cody's lips, and he chuckled softly.

He loved escaping from the cabins and activities to relax in the forest. No interruptions; just him and nature. Pointing with his nimble index finger toward a nearby tree, he softly muttered: "Ακμάζω." A few seconds after, small green buds appeared on the brittle branches of the tree. Large green leaves sprouted almost immediately after, and blew in the harsh wind.

Hearing the crunch of frozen leaves behind him, the smile was erased from his lips. He turned on his heel, his warm brown eyes inquiring with a soft curiosity. The fresh grass soon thereafter froze over, and the leaves which had sprouted on the tree had blown away in the harsh wind. He opened and closed his nimble hand behind his back, giving life to a small flower when his palm was open, and then making it disintegrate as he closed my palm gently, small vines entwining around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Misty walked around the forest, being bored. Her hands were in her pockets to escape the weather. The sun lit up the forest, yet it didn't stop it from being cold. Misty's black hair was let down, but it had a Panda hat on it. Her hair swarmed her face from the wind.

The trail she followed was thin. It was hard to follow, so Misty stopped walking. She studied the thin trail of frozen leaves and ice-covered nuts. Turning her head, Misty noticed a pretty tree. Its branches stretched everywhere, and it was her challenge to climb it.

Being a daughter of Andromeda, the only real power she had was taking power-naps. Climbing a tree would be hard, but she did have an athletic side. "Hmm..." Misty said, studying the tree. She approached it, and grasped onto a hole in the tree, big enough for a hand to fit in it. Her hand held tightly as she moved her other one to a branch. The branch was close enough to the hole that it gave a good lift.

Misty applied pressure, and tried to lift her body up. She was about two feet in the air, and moved one of her hands to a higher branch. Misty's body-strength was good enough that she was able to move her other hand to a higher branch. Lifting herself up, Misty was able to put her feet in the last places her hands were.

From there, it was easy. Misty grabbed onto a large branch reaching out to the right, and climbed onto that. Decided to go up some more, Misty climbed up the branch above her. It was big enough to let Misty reside there. She held onto a nut, growing from the tree, and dropped it on the ground. Don't ask why she did that, because, she didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Noami , whom was layered with warm thick clothes and snow boots to keep her warm. She walked through the woods, looking around at how everything was crisp. She wasn't used to this at all, being from southern Cali. Her ancestors being Hawaiian, Egyptian, and Greek. she had poor cold tolerance

She pursed her lips as she flexed her dark fingers. Boredness was taking over and she looked at the ground, then she felt an sudden ting in her body and she looked up just in time to see the forest flash a different season, she knew someone was doing this, but she was quite weary to go forward, she took a few silent steps, when she tripped forward landing on something, 'OFF!, Get off me Noami!' a voice screamed in her head, "Sorry, Pay" Noami said rolling off the
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm

I walk off with my otter whos called otty i see some older kids so i do the natural thing that all five year olds do when they see people hi i said enthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:19 pm

I walked into the forest slowly. I had my head down, my eyes were focused on a small trinket in my hands. It was like, a little mini centaur. It had a wind-up key in the back that you turned counter-clockwise and it was supposed to march around shooting arrows. It wasn't working, lemme tell you that.
I groaned and threw the stupid toy down on the ground. I shivered and trudged onward. Gods, it was so cold outside. I had the power of fire, however, I wasn't gonna use it. I promised myself, I wouldn't do that. Don't ask why, its a longgg story. I shivered again.
It was freakishly cold outside for early December. I tightened the Good Will scarf around my neck and rebuttoned the leather bomber jacket and zipped it up closer to my neck. The jacket was my mother's old motorcycle jacket. Gosh, I loved that thing, it kept me so warm. However my boots needed some work. They were old and worn. They fit snugly over my thick fuzzy socks, but they had scuff marks all over them. Working, black cowboy coots.
My gloves had finger-holes cut into them so in case I needed to fix something, I could do it easily. My whole attire made me look like a freakin' homeless child. In the near distance, I saw some kids. Crap, I groaned inwardly. I didn't like other people. I was never good with them.
This one time, at the mall I was shopping with my best friend, John and the mall was packed. Since it was a couple days after black Friday. But the crowd had monsters in it apparently. Bah. Monsters.
Either way, I never liked people. Or crowds. Thanks dad, for those wonderful traits in which you give me. I never asked for them, but whatever. I stepped closer to the group and sucked a breath in. "Hi guys."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:03 pm

A dark figure caught Cody's eye up in a tree. Smiling as he recognized the girl, he jogged lightly over to the tree, mini-meadows of sparkling green grass springing up wherever his giant feet landed. He was never a fan of his height, although he had the ability to be extremely light on his feet in total silence. However he hated the fact that sometimes he could intimidate other people with his immense height and muscles which showed through ever so slightly through his worn and tattered soft sweatshirt. Waving towards Misty, he called up to her.
"Hey Misty, what're you doing up there? Just hope that the nymph doesn't come out and attack you." Smiling broadly, he pointed towards the tree and it sprang to life, green buds appearing on the tips of the branches and blooming brightly, revealing sparkling white leaves. Noticing the frozen over nut she had thrown to the hard, frozen ground, Cody crouched down and picked it up with his nimble fingers. Immediately, the nut lost its film of frost which had encased it.

Subsequent to tossing the nut through the air a few times, Cody's warm brown, and yet alert eyes caught sight of Naomi and her cat. His eyebrows raised in amusement as he took in what had just happened. Payton and Naomi now both were on the ground, Naomi having just stumbled over her cat. A light smile danced across his face.
"What a collision!" Cody called out to them. "Shall we replay it?" He continued jokingly.

His eyes flitted over to a small demigod. Cody's eyebrows settling down, he walked up to the fellow.
"Well hey, small fry." Cody said gently, tussling the kid's hair. He crouched down quite a lot so that he was eye level with the munchkin. "So, kiddo" Cody began tentatively, brushing his short bangs of dark hair from his eyes. "Anyway, what brings you out here?"

Catching sight of Emily from the corner of his eye, Cody drew his attention to her. Gods, she looks freezing, Cody thought anxiously.
"Hey Em," Cody began, light at heart, his warm brown eyes glowing with radiance. "You look freezing Emily..." Cody let his thoughts flow into words, and they had a strange melodious sound to them. Cody hated it. He was extremely modest, and he hated when he sounded amazing, even though he looked the part -- but he didn't know it. Unzipping his jacket which flapped around him in the bitter wind, he slipped off it and handed it to her. "Here," Cody said, offering the jacket to her. "You need it more than I do."

Cody's muscles were more exposed now, but being the sweet and modest guy he was, he covered them up with the sleeves of his dark green sweatshirt, folding his arms from the wind.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm

I blushed furiously and tryed to muster a smile. It wasn't working. I shrugged my small body into the giant jacket. Ok, this kid is huge. I thought as I laughed. Geez. I looked like a scarecrowe in the jacket. "Are you sure you want to give this to me?" I asked him zipping it up. Ok. I was really warm. Really. I was now hoping he would say that he didn't need it back.
I looked around and tied up my long black hair away from my face. My eyelashes were thick and not-needing mascara even though I put some on anyway. My eyes were lined with a thin layer on eyeliner. I looked up at the guy, "Yeah, I dunno if you know if you know it already, but I'm Emily Marizek. Daughter of Hephaestus." Now was the only time I wished I was a daughter of Aphrodite, because Tall Guy (my name for him until I learned his actual name) was really good-looking. Espescially with those muscles. I raised my eyebrows. Kay, seriously, I couldn't over how big he was, "You play football? Geez you look like a Linebacker."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:12 pm

I sighed loudy really I could just lay here on the ground, but a violet shiver ran my spain and I jumped up, well I thought it was a shiver until I figured out that it was really Payton and her long black claws. I rolled my shoulders and picked up Pay and held her to my chest walking over I waved at Cody,"Hola" I said smiling. Payton meowed loudly wanting attention also I rolled my dark brown eyes at her and she asked "What?!" in my head.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:52 am

I could start to see this was big kid stuff because they ignored me that made me mad.
I started to walk away i was cold and i was unhappy i wondered what carter and connor were doing.

Hey kendall we should probably get going i say he had already started it must stink for him having about no kids his age just monsters and 16 year olds i felt really bad
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 am

I walk into the forest, tired and bored. I see a few people and say, "Hello, I'm Claire Hyer, daughter of Ares. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 am

Im sam son of athena and this is umm what was it ...

IM Kendall i say happily that someone was paying attention to me my otter ran around chasing Nymphs i laughed
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 am

I manage a smile. I wasn't very oh nice to meet you!!, being a daughter of Ares. That's why I only managed a smile. "Hello Sam. Hello Kendall."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 am

Oh right i squeezed my eyes shut kendall is a son of poseidon i managed
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 am

I walked through the forest and saw Claire with a couple of boys. I decided to see what she was up to. I walk over and say, "Hey Claire. Hello, I'm Savanna Oceeana, daughter of Poseidon. What are your names?" I say. I reconized one of the boys.

I wave to Shelbie before she starts talking to Sam and Kendall.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 am

Youur in my cabin i say which means youuer my big sister tooo i say

Hmm i expected the ares girl to plummel that five year old in the face oh well
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 am

"Well, if I stand by two children of Poseidon any longer, then I'm bound to sock one of them in the face. So good-bye!" I left the woods and headed to my cabin.

I watched Claire leave. She was a child of Ares alright. I say, "Well that's Claire for you. So how old are you Kendall?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 am

Im five years old i say with a smile i have a otter too his name is otty

Hi im sam i tell the poseidon girl
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 am

I turn to Sam, "You already told me that." Then I turn to Kendall, "That's so cool."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 am

Oh i say i felt like such an idiot ok i said well i gotta go back to my cabin for some rest you two have some fun doing poseidon things i should go check up on connor with his work ill send carter over here kay well see ya i say then start to walk away

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 am

I watch Sam leave and say to Kendall, "How long have you known Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 am

A little while not long i like carter and connor better before we went to the woods connor wouldnt come he said that he was planning something to protect olympus
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 am

"Ohh." I say. I leaned against a tree and said, "So how long have you been here Kendall? I'm just being curious."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 am

ummmmm i think 4 months maybe 3 i said
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 am

"oh that's cool. I've been here a really long time." I say.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:00 am

Hey guys i say stopping to catch my breath im carter son of hecate and you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out On A Walk [private]   Out On A Walk [private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out On A Walk [private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next