Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in Empty
PostSubject: [Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in   [Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 pm

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in E3b66999-872b-40e1-8f69-2a289477db18_zps65ee15a5
    l ace ashfield son of hades
A figure cloaked a brown, coarse wool garment hobbled its way to the mess hall. Ace tried to hold in his laughs but he couldn't repress the smile hidden beneath his hood when he saw the looks that people were giving him. He had always thought that Romeo and Juliet was the most ridiculous play in existence and he refused to follow the guidelines and be either a Montague or Capulet. At first, he was going to grudgingly be a Montague solely for the reason that he would be able to wear blue, but then a better idea had happened upon him.

Friar Lawrence. It was perfect.
Okay, Friar Lawrence had been pretty ridiculous too - and his idea had just been asking for disaster, but he was still better than about 98% of the people in Romeo and Juliet. The only person he could think of who he would rather have dressed up as was Juliet's Nurse ("Scurvy knave!") but he doubted that Colby would be too big a fan of that. Then again, she probably wouldn't be too happy with his shabby priest garb either but at least he didn't have cleavage. If he had, she would probably ditch him and go to dance with someone a little more dapper than him. It wasn't as though Ace was particularly eager to bust a move, but he wasn't sure how he liked the thought of his girlfriend dumping him over his wardrobe.

Not seeing afore mentioned girlfriend, Ace leaned against a pillar and pushed the hood of his cloak back, revealing his brilliantly grey hair. He had gone out into the city and battled two hellhounds in order to go to Walmart and purchase a crappy can of spray on grey hair dye. Despite the poor quality of the hair dye, the stark blackness of his hair was masterfully concealed and he was quite proud - although his cabin mates probably thought he had lost his marbles.
Even though he hadn't worn red or blue, he was still wearing a mask - because it was a masquerade after all. There hadn't really been any masks at the store that matched his get-up, so he was wearing a black Zorro mask which was just fine for him.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in   [Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 am

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in Tumblr10
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in Coolcf11

Step lightly. Keep your balance. Don't trip. Colby mentally chanted her list to herself making sure she didn't make a fool of herself. Not that she was ungraceful, she was, but to be fair Colby wasn't a pro at wearing heels and dresses. Said girl entered the mess hall with her head held high and without any problems. In truth she was probably a tab bit more excited then she had ever been for a dance. Funny, she said attended the past few dances with Ace, but this was the first time it was as her boyfriend. Other then that, it shouldn't be to much different. Oh and it's an actual dance. Dancing, old school dancing where you had to have the smallest bit of corrdnation and skill to actually dance. Carefully the daughter of Nyx scanned over the ball room. "Where is he?" Colby quietly inquired.

She fiddled with the belt of her dress. It was a deep colbalt and simple. It bunched around her waist falling just to her upper knee. The top of the dress gave a bunched look as well as it swept over one shoulder. The dress fit nicely, not tight, but hugged enough. The simple attire was highlighted by brighter jewely, on each wrist she had silver studded bracelets and a nice white tier necklace. To add to her bare legs were a pair of white straped heels. Half to show off her legs, half to give her a bit of a boost from her 5'6" height. Still her outfit would be a waist of time if she couldn't find who she was looking for. Of course her eyes finally noticed the dry brown cloak. Colby couldn't help the quiet choke of a laugh. 'Who ever it is must have a statement. It's probably him, although, why?'

Colby rolled her eyes before taking a steady breath. Has to be him, although the mask and the hair is throwing me off, his face is to familer for it not to be. She thought again. Before looking back at the tall man out of the way of the crowd, she decided she didn't personally know any one else who would put that stunt. A half smile formed on her painted lips as she approached the young man. It wasn't until then that Colby remembered the dark grey mask with lovely embroding she was wearing. Honestly she probably appeared a bit alien as well. Even her long hair was pined up in a stylish updo. Her grin turned a bit smirky as she got closer. "Oh look at this. Silver hair, priest cloak, dull colors. Must be my date for tonight." Her green eyes were shadowed by the mask, but either of them could see teasing nature. "To bad, I thought I he would be appropreately dressed and raven haired." Despite her less then adoring words she obvisously not upset with him quiet yet.
Dress
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

[Private] The party don't start 'til I walk in
Page 1 of 1