Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree)   Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Sirius walked into Cabin 7 hoping not to run into Aubree. After making sure that she wasn't in there he pulled the note out of his pocket and read it 1 more time:

Dear Aubree,
Change of plans on our date. Meet me on the edge of the Forrest tomorrow, wear what ever you'd like. You'd look beautiful in it anyway.

With Love, Sirius

This would be perfect. Tell her just enough to know where to go but not enough to ruin the surprise. He found her bed and left it on there, half open so she wouldn't miss it. Then left the room smiling and whistling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree)   Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Aubree noticed Sirius from a mile away, she grinned from her spot on her siblings bed where she was reading. She watched curiously as he dropped a piece of paper on her bed.Smiling lightly she stood watching him leave. "well that was curious."She walked to her bed and read the note carefully.
Back to top Go down

Leaving a Note (Private To Aubree)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: